An Ode to Johnny T.

A hate ramble to a beloved player.I hate you. I hate you when you wear your team's jersey. I hate you when you speak French because your accent is horrible and anglicised. I hate you when you win. I hate you when you talk about your team's win.I hate your team. I hate when your team wins. I hated it when you were chosen by them and signed. I hate your team in the post-season. I hated your team in...
December 28th, 2010 at 09:27am

I'm Sorry. (The Breaking of a Young Girl's Respect)

I'm sorry if all I've ever been with you was honest and true. I'm sorry that you cannot handle it. You say I'm like, like that, and that all I've been was elusive. Guess what? I haven't. Text only conveys 20% of the actual part of interaction so how am I supposed to convey the remaining 80% of me?I'm sorry if what/how I am seems a bit sketchy to you but all I've ever been was myself. Yes, I've...
August 17th, 2009 at 10:29am

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I need to rant.Alrighties. I know I said how I wanted the hockey season to end once the finals of the Lord Stanley started but seriously! I am DYING here! The only ice rink that's open and functioning is like 30 and then some blocks away and I am not willing to walk that far with my skates strewn over my shoulder.Free agency has died down so there's next to no news for me to follow and since...
July 25th, 2009 at 09:53pm