Status: This story is on hiatus.

I Can Write It Better Than You Ever Felt It

Fueled By Intoxication

William’s POV [Spencer’s Party]

Oh great. Time for Gabe Saporta to drink a shot from my navel.

Why me, why now, when I was just getting over these feelings again?!

The waitress brought over a few shots to our table. Pete grabbed the tray, taking a shot down in a second, and then there were chants for me to lie down.

My band mates were pushing me from behind to the table.

I didn’t want to look like a coward, and I certainly didn’t want to give a thing away.

Sure the prospect of Gabe doing that was so hot, and that was the problem. We had both agreed that this wouldn’t happen again, but still that son of a bitch took the dare.

I reluctantly laid down on the small table and pulled up my shirt just enough.

Pete took a shot and poured the cool drink onto my stomach.

Gabe leaned down and I closed my eyes as I felt his mouth against my skin.

Oh, the memories…

God it felt so…ahh…I was trying so hard not to moan.

There were victorious shouts all around and I heard Pete cry, “How bout another?!”

“Go for it!” Gabe cried.

This was torture.

Ryan’s POV

“What have you been doing lately?” I asked, sipping idly at the drink I’d got at the bar.

“Oh, just modeling. I’ve been trying to get into fashion too, it isn’t so hard once you’ve already got the modeling basis, y’anno?” she stirred her drink, looking bored.

“Yeah…”

“How is the band doing?”

“Good, very good,” I smiled.

“I like the new CD,” she said, a small smile on her face. “Ryan if you don’t want to talk to me, it’s okay…”

“Why wouldn’t I want to talk to you?”

“Because I…do we have to go over this?” she asked quietly. “I just…I never wanted to hurt you. I thought you’d never want to see me again. And I was so angry at myself for doing it and I’m glad I’m talking to you now otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten to say how sorry I am.”

I looked at my drink, not at her, and nodded slowly. “It was a long time ago.”

She didn’t say anything, just sat back in the seat looking mad at herself. Well, it was her fault for cheating on me.

“I just wish it was then, and I could stop it. I missed at the intelligent conversations we’d have,” she sighed. “Travis was a dick. You were always good to me.”

But you still cheated on me.

My brain deceived my conscious. I thought of all those good times we’d had together. I missed her, the smell of her, her long hair against my skin at night. I grabbed her hand.

She instantly perked up from her depressed state and smiled warmly. “I missed you.”

Gabe’s POV

Four shots later and I was feeling it. I felt the drink taking over me, and also that growing tightness in my pants.

Seeing Beckett like this again, looking like he was about to orgasm on that table, I needed it, I wanted it again.

It had been awhile, but I still remembered every detail of that night, how he had been luscious…

The shots were all gone and almost instantly I ran to the bathroom, hearing the cheers following me. I needed to fix the tightness in my pants before anyone noticed.

Pete owned the bar, so I went to the good bathroom and didn’t have to wait in line. I went into the big stall and pulled down my pants, my erection almost instantly popping up.

“God,” I muttered, starting my business, when I heard the door open.

Someone knocked against the stall door. “Gabe, you in there?” I instantly recognized Beckett’s voice.

I zipped up my pants and opened the stall.

“Get in here,” I said harshly, pulling him in.

“Gabe, I need to…” before he could say a thing I’d pushed him against the door and smashed my lips to his.

“Mmmmm…” he moaned, wrapping his arms around me. He broke his lips from mine. “You’ve been thinking about this too?”

“More now than before,” I said, sounding more urgent than I was trying.

“What’s wrong?”

I pointed to the bulge in my pants.

“Ohhkay,” this time he pushed me against the opposite wall, slowly removing my belt and pulling down my pants and boxers just a bit.

He softly stroked me and then placed his mouth around the head, slowly taking in more and more. I was moaning like a whore, but I loved it, and he loved it.

We had both been internally yearning for this for ages, I could feel it, he could feel it.

My hands flew to the wall and I tried to steady myself. He was sucking like a cheap whore, and hell I loved it.

I came with a groan and he swallowed every drop. I almost collapsed, so burnt out. I was drunk too.

William stood up and steadied me. “I’m gonna take you home, okay?” he smiled.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around him and sharing a few sloppy kisses with him. I could taste myself on his lips.

Beckett’s POV

I couldn’t believe I just gave him a blowjob. Damn, was I a whore or what?

He was drunk, and I felt like I was high or something. I carried him out of the bathroom and he almost collapsed in my arms. I had enough strength to take him over to the table.

“Hey guys I think I’m going to take him…” but everyone else was turned as a clearly drunk Brendon Urie climbed up onto the bar, looking ready to announce something mega important.

“Everyone listen up!” he cried, all that were near him turned around to look at him. His speech was slurred and he was rocking back and forth. I was scared the dumbfuck was about to fall.

I rested Gabe on a chair, he was clear out now.

“I have a confess to make. I’m in love with Ryan Ross!”

“Oh fuck no,” Pete declared, looking ready to tackle Brendon.

Ryan’s POV

“Do you still think about…about us?” I whispered. Idly sipping at my drinks was finally getting to me, making me loose.

She entwined her fingers with mine. “I do…actually,” she smiled and rested her head against my shoulder. I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

I put my arm around her.

“What happened to…Travis, was it?”

She stiffened. “Oh, I…he cheated on me,” she sighed.

“It’s not fun, is it.”

Jac looked up at me. “I’m sorry Ryan, but I know it’s not good enough. If we could be friends, I would love that. I miss being around you, you’re a really cool guy I just…I was just young and stupid.”

“Aren’t we all?”

She didn’t say anything for awhile, just sat close to me.

“I think we could be friends again, Jac.”

“I would really like that,” she smiled, turning to look at me. I looked right into her eyes and smiled.

I couldn’t control myself as I leaned in, wanting to kiss her so bad. She smelled so nice, that scent I remembered.

“I’m in love with Ryan Ross!” I heard a familiar voice yell a distance away.

I pulled away from her fast and my eyes went wide.

“Ryan, what’s wrong?” she asked, probably not hearing it well.

“And we’ve had hot hot sex dozens of times…” Brendon continued.

“Oh. Shit.” I muttered.

“What, what?!”

“Jac, I have to go, I’m sorry,” I sprang from the chair.

“Ryan!” she called, but I didn’t turn back.

By the time I got to the source of the noise he was in a death grip by Pete. He had successfully tackled my stupid, stupid lover off of the bar before he could go farther.

“Let go of me!” Brendon cried.

“Hell no,” Pete muttered, and motioned to me. “C’mon, we’re leaving.”

Pete turned to Beckett and told him a few things too, and in a second I was pulled out of the bar and was in a cab going back to our apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subscribers would be amazing :D :D