Don't Think, Just Fall

Just Missed 'Em

"Danielle, you're late!" I said as she clocked in at exactly 9:01 one morning. She laughed. "A full minute Dannie, I am docking you for that minute!" I continued. "A dime?" she asked. "A dime you'll never see!" I finished in my fake Swiss accent. We laughed. "I'm just kidding. Keep your dime, but seriously? Please try not to be late. You know how my dad is" She nodded, "I understand. It won't happen again" She finished clocking in and went over to her register. Cha-CHING! , it said as she pressed a few keys before switching the light on her station to show customers that she was open. I looked around me to see that most everything was in order. I began to walk around the store to make sure everything looked nice and organized. I suddenly heard Flyleaf come over the sound system. It was All Around Me. I smiled to myself and I sang along with Lacey as I walked towards the front of the store.

I looked up to see Ashley Tisdale walk in through the doors. "Ash?" I asked, slightly amused. "Hi Clare bear!" she replied cheerily. I laughed, "Aren't you here a little early, since it's only 9:15? Did 'V' drag you out of bed?" Ashley's never been a morning person. She nodded, "She's meeting me here. Hey, you should have lunch with us!" she declared. I looked at my cell and then replied. "One o'clock, Planet Hollywood?" She nodded, "sounds good to me. Oh there's Vanessa! See you later!" she waved. "bye" I said before she walked out.

It was almost 1 when I stepped out of my BMW and walked into Planet Hollywood. I went straight up to the second level, you know the one for celebrities to eat in peace? And I immediately spotted Ash and V together at a three-chaired table. They waved me over and I sat down at their table. "Guess who you just missed?" Vanessa asked me. "Who?" I had no idea. I mean, do you know how many celebrities come into Planet Hollywood? Didn't think so. "The Jonas Brothers" Ashley stated bluntly. "aww" I pouted. "I know, but the boys are on vacation here, in LA, for the next several weeks" I perked up at what Vanessa said. Maybe, I could 'accidentally' 'bump' into them somewhere? Ashley spoke, "I wish we could arrange for you to meet them sometime", "Me too" I replied.

You know? I've gone through all of this without an introduction. My name is Clare Miranda Hollister. My dad does own Hollister, like the whole chain. I'm 17, 18 next month. May 18th, baby! Anywayz, Ashley and Vanessa are pretty good friends of mine since they come into my store all the time.

We finished lunch and I started my drive home. I got a text from Dannie on the way. didja c ne hott celebs at planet hollywood? I smiled and texted her back. just missed jb =[ I pulled up to the gates of our house and smiled at the sign on the front. When I was 12 I made my dad a sign for his birthday. It read, [color=000000]Holli Manor and he hung it on the front gate. I pressed in the code before the gates opened and I drove up to the house. My phone vibrated, signaling that I had another text. aw :p srry may b nxt time I quickly texted back saying may b before going inside and up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's kinda slow right now, but JB are in the next chapter so hang tight! rate/comment/message/friend requests!!