Don't Think, Just Fall

Happy Birthday!

The boys just got back and just in time for mine and Danielle's birthday.

We were turning 18 in today, but the party was in two days and we were going crazy planning the it.
"You what?! No, that doesn't work for us! You have to fix it!" I yelled into my sidekick, furious with the person on the other line.

"Look, just do something about it!" I yelled and ubruptly ended the call. I messagged my temples and clenched my teeth.

"The pipes burst at the club and the place is flooded." I told them. Them being Danielle, Kevin, and Joe. Nick was out with Big Rob practicing his driving skills.

"What?!" Dannie screamed.

Kevin wrapped his arms around her and she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Joe came up and put his hands on my shoulders, which seemed to make me suddenly relax.

"Guys take it easy. Everything will be fine." he said. I smiled half-heartedly and he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt so safe there in his arms. Yes, I'll admit I was falling for Joe, but I still wasn't ready for a steady boyfriend. I had too much to worry about.

"Look, we're taking you two out for dinner tonight and you will relax and have fun."

I sighed and gave in with a small smile. I nodded and he smiled. "Great, so be ready at 7. Right Kevin?"

He pulled away from kissing Danielle and furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh?"

Joe rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Just be ready at 7." I laughed and nodded.

We said our good-byes and they left me and Dannie to get all dolled up for dinner.

We heard a honk outside and I yelled for Dannie. "Danielle they're here!" I said.

She came running down the steps and we grabbed our purses before meeting them at their car.

Danielle sat in Kevin's car, but I was surprised to see Joe on a motorcycle.

"C'mon Claire." he beckoned, patting the seat behind him. I shook my head.

"Oh No. I'm not getting on that thing." I said.

"Sorry Claire, you're stuck with Joe. We still have to pick up Nick's date and Demi and Selena. My car's packed." Kevin said.

My shoulder's dropped and I slowly walked toward the monster motorcycle in my driveway and set myself down in back of Joe. I took the helmet and gently placed it on my head.

"Ready?" Joe asked.

I let out a shaky breathe and held onto Joe's sides. "Ready." I said, unsure of what would happen.

He revved the engine and we zoomed out of the driveway. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on for dear life. I heard him chuckle at how tight my grip was. i smiled to myself and had just begun to enjoy it when he turned a sharp corner and I let out a squeal.

He laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Happy Birthday" he said. I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
very short, but it's an update.

Banners? Comments? Subscribe please!!

-Taylor xo