The Virus of Life

From now on let this be...SEX!

*Devon's POV*
After hours of being tied to a tree, Jade finally came outside and untied Cory and I. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I had to wait for them to get so drunk that they passed out. The only ones awake right now are Kate, Alex and I" explained Jade. An evil smirk crossed my face and Corey raised an eyebrow. "This is working to my advantage" I said before running inside. "She's not going to actually hurt anyone will she?" asked Jade. "No, she won't, but she will in fact pull some pranks while they're sleeping" said Corey as they ran after me. First was Chris and Sid, they were going down. I grabbed their unconscious bodies and stripped them down to their boxers before placing their bodies against each other. I watched as they snuggled up to the other for warmth and I took a picture of it with my phone before moving on to Craig. I dragged him outside and with the help of Corey, tied him to the top of James' car. Jade just laughed at what had transpired so far and Alex came down along with Kate. "What in the world are you doing?" asked Alex. I turned around and hushed her before grabbing neon pink color spray and sprayed it in Mick's hair and beard. Grabbing non permanent markers, I started to draw on Mick's face, making little hearts and butterflies all over. "He's going to kill you for that" said Kate. "It washes out" I replied before heading over to Shawn.

Grabbing a pair of scissors, I trimmed Shawn's hair a little before Corey grabbed the scissors. "Anymore and he'll have a fit and probably destroy the entire house" said Corey. I nodded before heading up to Joey's room. I grabbed multiple hair color sprays and started to color his hair like a clown's before painting his face with face paint. After I was done, his face looked like a flower and his hair was clown colored. "Who else needs to be messed with?" I asked Alex. "Uh I think Paul and that's it" she said. My smirk widened when I got a thought. Stealing Paul's clothes, I switched them with lingerie and snickered. "Oh god, why are you bringing this upon us?" asked Alex. "Because it's funny" I said, dressing up Paul and then placing him near Chris and Sid. "Oh my god, that's too funny" said Kate when she saw how the three were positioned. "They're going to hate you after this" said Corey with his arms around me and a smirk on his face.

Alex's POV
I walk in to my room giggling quietly at what Dev did."baby?"James says sleepily "I'm sorry hon did I wake you?" I ask "no the fact that i was hugging a pillow woke me up"I giggle"aw you gonna leave me for the pillow?" "what?! No"he gets up and hugs me.he leans his head on my shoulder and I run my fingers though his hair."sleepy hon?"I whisper. he nods a bit and wraps his arms around me a little bit tighter. Screams echo though out the house."the boys are up lets go see" I say and turn in his arms so we can walk out with him still hugging me.we walk out and see Jaden laughing at Mick"he he daddy looks girlie!"he yells. both Kate and Mick pause.Kate smiles and kisses Mick's cheek and picks up Jaden.Kate whispers in Jadens ear and then puts him down."Mick..will you be my new daddy?"he asks.Mick smiles and picks Jaden"I'd be happy to"he says and he hugs Jaden."aw thats sweet....the brick has a soft side!"Devon says smiling. Mick blushes a bit.Kate goes over and wraps her arm around Mick's waist. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!?! AND WHY I'M I IN A THONG!?!?!?!"Paul yells.i laugh and pull out my camera. I record him running in to the room with a frilly pink bra on and a matching thong.i start laughing so hard i fall on the floor.James picks me up and we walk to the living room where Chris and Sid are.i stifle a giggle watching them cuddle.we all stop giggling when we see Chris' hand move down Sid's body.i focus the camera on them.Chris' hand grabs Sid's...uh stuff.Sid and Chris bolt awake and scream. i fall on the floor laughing my ass off at what just happened."Chris....is......gay" i manage to choke out.we all hear a girlish scream.it gets silent we all look around at everyone "OH MY GOD THERE'S A BUG ON MY CHEST"Craig yells and then screams again.i bust out laughing and run outside to see him staring at a ladybug like its going to kill him.i start laughing even harder and almost fall back but James caught me.Joey and Clown coming running out and pick up Devon."Jade get some hot pink hair dye please"Joey says to jade. jade drags me upstairs with her."actually pink or purple?" i laugh" hon do you like life??" i ask "uh yeah why?" "purple"i say still laughing"UN less you really want to die from dying her hair pink." jade gulps and grabs the purple.then she drags me with her to the bath room where clown and joey are holding her down in the bath tub"ha ha good thing your not wearing a white shirt"i say to Devon seeing her black shirt clinging to her.Devon glares. i wink and pull at my purple shirt.she looks at me weirdly and then she gets it nodding. Jade gets to work on her hair."honey that looks purple"Joey says "oh its only like that until you wash it out"she lies. he looks at her weirdly but then nods"okay"

*Dev's POV*

As the guys proceeded to dye my hair what they thought was pink, I laughed to myself. "Why are you laughing?" said Clown, acting a bit menacing. "No reason" I said. Once they finally allowed me up, i dried my hair as they left the room. "Ha nice, not only did their plan fail, I have purple hair!" I said to Jade and Alex happily. "You do realize that they'll just get you back seeing as this didn't work" said Jade. I shrugged and smirked. "Let them do their worst" i said, heading downstairs. "OI, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" yelled Craig, as he noticed me. "Ussendayo (shut the fuck up)" I spat, glaring at him. "What the fuck did you say?" he said, getting in my face. Then he realized who he was yelling at. "Holy shit, Dev, you look...different" he said. "Hair dye does that to you" i said. "Yo man, what's with the yell-" started Joey before cutting himself off in shock. "You- You were supposed to have pink hair! JADE YOU LIED TO ME!" he yelled. I smirked and held my hands out as Shawn came out with his bat, glaring at me. "Kakatte koi (bring it on)" I said. "She's been speaking Japanese since you died her hair" said Craig. "Translation?" asked Jade. "The first thing I said was shut the fuck up. the second thing was bring it on" i said to her, not moving my eyes from them.

Corey came into the room, stopping when he saw my hair. "Damn babe, you look sexy" he said, catching sight of my smirk. "You know, mischief is a good look for you" he said, standing behind me. I felt my heart skip a beat but I kept my smirk going strong. "What are you going to do? Start a prank war?" asked Mick with Jaden on his shoulders. "Prank war! Prank war!" declared Jaden. "I'm beginning to like this boy even more" i said, smiling at him as he high fived me. "No more pink" said Mick, menacingly. "No promises Brick" i said, smirking. "Fine, from this moment forward, let there be...." started Shawn. "SEX!!" screamed James as he entered the room. I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head. "No...let there be WAR!!" i shouted before grabbing Corey who grabbed Kate, who grabbed Mick, who grabbed James, who grabbed Alex before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hah your catching up...either that or im geting really lazy at writing
anyways this is by Jokie cause she started it
Comments=Love and a cookie!