The Virus of Life

Wet, White, T-shirts = Perverted Paul

~Squeakers~

I walk back out to the car with out anyone noticing,i pop open the trunk and pull out my guitar case. I walk back in,set the case down, and open the case. I strum a few cords. I plug Sticky in to the Amp and start playing riffs from Trivium,earning everyones attention."wow baby i didn't know you could play" James Says to me."i know, Devy did, but then again Dev is my best friend and knows everything. besides how good in bed you are" I wink at James and Devon gags. “Okay so Jade where are your drums? Spencer your guitar? Vee your Bass guitar?” I question. They all run out side and grab there stuff besides Jade”Can I use Joey's?” she asks me “don't ask me”Jade goes and asks Joey.
All the girls come back in with there stuff and set up.”So Spence we both singing?” she nods “yeah sounds good” “okay now boys shoo!”i say pushing them out.”okay so lets play numb?” they all nod, ready Spency?” “yep”
I'm tired of being what you want me to be,Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Don't know what you are expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoesCaught in the undertow just caught in the undertowEvery step that I take is another mistake to youCaught in the undertow just caught in the undertowI've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware,I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me Holding too tightly afraid to lose control Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you OOoCaught in the undertow just caught in the undertowEvery step that I take is another mistake to youCaught in the undertow just caught in the undertowAnd every second I waste is more than I can take I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you And I know I may end up failing too, But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware,I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you” and I drag out and trail off on you. The door opens and James runs to me, picking me up. “You were amazing!” he kisses my lips over and over”did you write that song?” I blush and nod a bit”yeah I wrote it for somebody in high school” “that song was amazing” he whispers again and kisses me again. “but I think the songs need something more, don't you guys think so too?” I ask turning to the girls and there lovers. the girls nod”we might need a DJ thing” I say we all look to Kate who is somewhat geeky”Just cause I'm geeky doesn't mean I know how to DJ and do samplers.” “i didn't say anything about samplers” I say smirking “yeah well....fine well work on it at home” “okay “I say cheerfully.
We played a lot more songs for the past few hours most with out names. then we decided to go home.
Jades POV
“I'm going to go to our room really quickly” I tell joey and kiss his cheek , and he nods. I walk down the hall way and here giggling, which sounds a lot like Squeak's. Then all of the sudden the door I'm by,Squeaks and James' room , burst open and Squeak comes running out with James following close behind COVERD in chocolate,half naked. “JAMES OH MY GOSH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!”I yell as he runs off down the hall after Squeak. I hear lots pf screams and squeak bust out laughing. I run back to the living room and see that James stopped near the front door which is open and has a Matt Tuck filling the space. “Alex why is there a bunch of people in your house and a man covered in chocolate?” “Well Mattie pie, the man covered in chocolate is my soon to be and the people are all my friends.” she says giggling the whole time “THAT is your Husband?”Matt asks point at James. Alex nods “yeah this is him”she says going over and kissing him then giggling more be cause she had to lick his cheek then kiss it”GET bloody dressed man! And Alex your coming with me”Matt says pulling Alex away. Moments later we hear Alex yell 'he loves me and I love him you cant make me stop! You never can!' then Matt mummers something.'NO I WILL NOT QUIET DOWN THERE MY FAMILY I WANT THEM TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!' “I DONT GIVE A DAMN!” Alex yells but it sounds closer, more murmurs “yeah well she can get her ass here and meet him herself, we all know she has WAY better judgment then you!” “YEAH THE FUCK SHE DOES SHE WONT TELL ME I CAN MARRY A GUY THAT I LOVE BECAUSE SHE WALKED IN WHEN HE WAS COVERD IN CHOCOLATE!!!” “MATT GET THIS I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK AOUT HIM BE CAUSE YOU CAUGHT US AT THE WRONG TIME!” more murmurs “YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU HAVE NO! RIGHT TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE TATTOOS TO YOU FUCKER!......ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! YOUR FUCKING RETARDED MATT GO BACK TO FUCKIN WALES AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!” Alex yells then Comes running back though the living room and she runs up the stair closely followed by James, who is now dressed and there is no chocolate on him.
“LEAVE ME ALONE!”we ALL jump at the sound of Alex's Voice that angry. “oh shit”Devon runs,well wobbles, up the stairs to Alex's room. James comes down the stairs with a frown and looks like hes about to cry.”James?” I call. He looks up at me and he looks really sorry. Corey walks over to James and they go talk in the next room. “has Alex ever been this mad before?” Vada asks. I shake my head”not that I know of”.Matt Tuck walks in to the living room and walks up the stairs to Alex's room,CAMLY, how the fuck is he calm after that?! I wonder. Yeah but apparently Alex didn't calm down be cause the next thing we hear is “GET OUT OF MY HOSE! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!” he runs down the stairs and out of the house. we all hear sobbing I motion to the girls to follow me, we go in to the kitchen and grab monsters and all the candy we like.”Kate grab her movies” Kate nods and runs to get them all. We walk up the stairs and set the stuff down near my door and walk to Alex's. We see Devon and Alex on the floor, Alex is sobbing and muttering 'how could he do that', and Devon is holding Alex as best she can. I walk over and hug Alex along with all the other girls.”someones touching my boob!” Spencer yells, we all giggle and pull apart, seeing as Alex is now giggling like mad and wiping her hand on Vee who Yells out”EWE SPENCER BOOBIE!” “GILRS NIGHT!!!” I yell at the top of my lungs. We all laugh, Alex gets up after a bit “ill be back” she walks off down the stairs. i pick up the stuff I once had and put it in the Master Master bedroom thats used for girls nights, the others do the same once were done and have all the food and movie set up Alex comes back with a smile. “You and James okay now?” she nods”were better...not awesome, but that can wait till tonight”Alex says smirking “JAMES IS GONNA GET RAPED BY ALEX!” I yell we all bust out laughing but go silent when we hear “CANT RAPE THE WILLING”come from James...then we are all on the floor laughing out asses off.
After all the movies we watched we all decided to talk about random stuff, but now were all watching Alex and she bounces off the walls. she gasps “OH MY GOD” “what?” I ask she giggles and bounces to the bed and flops down on her belly.”FLUFFY BED!” She screams at the top of her lungs. She gasps again and starts bouncing on the bed.”JADIE-KIN'S JOIN ME!” she yells and giggles at the same time.
Paul's POV
“I wonder what there doing in there” I say to the guys, they shrug. I get an evil glint in my eye and take off with the lighter. i run to the hall way with the girls night room and put the lighter next to the fire alarm. the alarm goes off and I run back to the living room.”PAUL!” Alex roars, she comes stomping in to the living room with a white tank top and its not hiding anything now that its wet.”damn”my jaw drops. I smirk”Alex is it cold?” she looks down and noticed that her shirt is now see-though. She grabs one of the hoddies on the rack and pulls it on then walks over to me and hits me upside the head with....where the fuck did she get a fucking dead chicken?!?!?! “WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET A DEAD CHICKEN!??!?!?”she shrugs and walks off apparently finished with my beating. “Oh look its raining”she says looking out side, she smirks and takes off the jacket and grabs one of James' instead of Craig's, she bolts out side and starts running around. James walks over to the big window along with everyone else. We all watch as she giggles and twirls in the rain. I look at James “Man your Girl is crazy.” “I know but thats why I love her so much” he sighs with a smile on his face”ALEX!” Kate Calls and comes bounding down the stairs along with the other girls.”shes out side, in the rain” James says “Oh” Chris looks at Spencer's white shirt, he smirks”why don't you girls go join her?””Okay” Spencer, Kate, Vada and jade run out side. All our eyes become glued to the window seeing as all the girls have light colored shirts on and they are now see-though.”OW” is echoed though the living room. We all turn,rubbing the back of our heads, to see Devon with a book in her hand. She walks to the front door and yells out side, soon after all the girls come in soaking wet. “damn” I say looking at all there chests, soon after I get hit upside the head by 4 guys.”Sorry!” I say “ I haven't gotten laid in a while.....” “Ewie! BAD IMAGES!!! Quick James come and get these images out!” Alex yells, she grabs James had ad they run up-stairs giggling the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is just my update i need to send Devy the chapter for her point of view, i updated this cause i know Spencer wanted me too soooOs here you go enjoy XD

<3Squeak