The Virus of Life

Pancakes and Hangovers

I wake up in James' arms and wiggle my way out with out waking him up. Once I'm out I make sure he's still a sleep and take his shirt and boxers then walk to the kitchen. "Sid and Craig Why the fuck are you on the table?" I ask seeing them laying on the table. "ow woman stop yelling" Craig yells then cringes after "bravo smart one "I say and grab some pills and water then give it to the hungover idiots. I take out the stuff to make chocolate pancakes and start mixing. Apparently the smell wafted though the house so everyone is up and in the kitchen now. "I love you Alex" Chris says "what do you want?" I ask "pancakes" he says trying to look innocent "do you have a hangover?" I ask "kinda why?" he answers. i smirk and hit his head hard. "OW FUCK!" he yells and runs off. Craig and Sid back away a bit. I smirk and roll my eyes "everyone want some?" I ask. Jade, Joey, Devon, Corey and James nod. "its OK to say yes you guys I'm not going to poison yours" I say rolling my eyes. Paul, Sid, Shawn ,Mick and Craig all nod. "CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME ALEX?!" Chris yells. "Fine" I say and start making a lot more pancakes. They all shuffle out of the room and sit in the living room with there plates. I make my plate and sit on the counter. "baby?" James calls out "in here "I say "you OK love?" I giggle a little bit. "what are you giggling about sweet heart?" I giggle more" you just called me baby love and sweetheart in a matter of seconds" "do you want me to stop?" I stop giggling "no I like it" I say bushing a bit. He chuckles and kisses me lightly" I love you Alex" James says as looks in to my blue eyes and as he works on getting a ring off his finger.

"I love you too James" I say only looking in to his beautiful brownish eyes. James leans in and kisses me again when he breaks the kiss he takes my hand and slips his ring on my ring finger" I promise to love you forever and always I love you Alexandra Thomas. I Always will" he says still looking me in the eyes. Tears fall from my eyes "I love you too James Root forever and always" I kiss him softly. He wipes my tears" these are tears of joy right? "he asks laughing a bit. "yes they are" I laugh and kiss him again.
Clapping echoes though the room. We look up and see everyone in there watching. I hide my face in James chest "Aw that's sweet" the girls coo. I flick them off." well that's not sweet" Jade says and everyone laughs. I look up and see Jade standing there with Joey's arms around her "that's sweet too" I say pointing to her and Joey. they both blush madly. "AW"I say loudly making them blush deeper and Jade turns in Joey's arms and hides her face. I smirk and look at Devon and Corey but there not there anymore. I smirk wider and jump off the counter and go to their room. I lean my head on the door and here them making out. "OH COREY OH YES FASTER!!!"I yell banging on the door. "OH DEVON I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!!!"I yell in a deeper voice. "ALEX!" Devon yells. "oh shit" I say and bolt off.

*Dev's POV*

Corey and I were making out when we heard "OH COREY OH YES FASTER!!!" and "OH DEVON I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!!!". "What the hell?" said Corey as he stopped. "ALEX!" I bellowed. "Oh shit" she says, running off. I get off the bed and slam the door open before taking off. Chris and Sid were unfortunate to get in my way and were plowed over as I continued to hunt down Alex. "Shit, I don't think I've ever seen her that mad" says Corey to Chris and Sid. "What pissed her off?" asked Chris. "Alex" he replied. I stormed into the kitchen and glared at everyone in there. "Where is she?" I asked. "Where is who?" asked James, trying to play dumb. "Your girlfriend" I snarled. "She's not he-" "WHERE is she?" I spat, causing James to back up. "Under the sink" he managed to spit out. I kicked the door open to find Alex under there with a bag of Skittles. "If I surrender my skittles, will you spare me?" she asked. I grabbed the skittles and dragged her out with a smirk. "Your boyfriend is a traitor" I said. Alex turned to James. "Why'd you give my place away?!" she said. "Do you know how scary she is when she's mad?!" he said. Mick and Joey nodded. "Seriously, she had fire in her eyes and was ready to kill the next person who pissed her off" said Joey. I smiled and ruffled Alex's hair. "You're safe, I found it funny" I said. Alex smiled and hugged Jim. "Can I have my Skittles back?" she asked. "No" "aw".

I sat on the counter while Corey came into the room. His hair was in disarray from our little make out session and of course Alex had to point out the hickey on my neck and on Corey's neck. "THEY HAVE HICKEYS!" she screamed. Everyone looked at us and Joey smiled. Jade was just cracking up while I calmly at the Skittles while flipping them off. Corey came over and started to make out with me. "Ew! Get a room" said Alex. "Squeak, you do this all the time with James" I said after pulling away from Corey. "She's right" said Joey and Jade at the same time. "I'M SUPER MAN!" screamed Paul as he jumped off the roof and into the bushes. Everyone looked at each other and turned to look out the window. Paul stood up with branches and leaves in his hair. "OK, so maybe I'm not superman" he said. "What gave it away Paul?" I asked as he stepped inside. "The fact that I crash landed" he said with a pout. "Aw don't worry Paul, we still love you" I said hugging him. Corey grabbed me and glared at Paul. "MINE!" he said. "Whoa, possessive" said Mick. "Damn right!" said Corey. I laughed and then noticed Alex drinking coffee. "WHO GAVE HER COFFEE?!" I demanded.

Shawn pointed to Craig, Chris, Sid, and James who were laughing. "You're not supposed to give this girl coffee! She's hyper enough as it is, why make it worse?" I said. James just laughed harder as Alex shot through the house. "LET'S GO PLAY MINIATURE GOLF!" she yelled before running into a door. "I'm OK…NOW let's go play miniature golf" she said before opening the door and rushing into the car. Everyone just starred at her before turning towards me. "We should go…otherwise she'll be bugging us all day to do that" I said as we all went to the car. This is going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it...comment pwease and please do tell people about this story....i think the only people that read it are jade and devon