The Virus of Life

BONER!

"who that fuck suggested that we play mini golf?!?!?!" I yell "you did hon"Jade says "Yeah well since when do you listen to me!?!?! I don't know how to play!"I yell again."calm down baby"James says and he wraps him arms around my waist.I grumble a bit and cross my arms."I blame Devon!"I say."Blame me for what?"she asks"I don't know I just wanna blame you"I shrug. "nice thanks" "your welcome...you know I'm here for you!"I say laughing"I say we go home"Corey says "yeah so you can go fuck Devon's brains out"I say giggling "then there's gonna be little Big Mouths and Jokers running around"Every one laughs. Devon flicks me off"no babe that's Corey's job" I say and walk off.

"SCREAM TILL YOU FEEL IT! SCREAM TILL YOU BELIEVE IT! SCREAM AND WHEN IT HURTS YOU SCREAM IT OUT LOUD!"Devon and I sing to Scream by Tokio Hotel. Jade just watches us like we are crazy along with everyone else. after the songs over I laugh my ass off at the faces everyone is making Devon blushes a bit but then laughs.

"So Alex is always crazy right?"Jade asks Joey "yeah she is sadly"He says."I CAN HEAR YOU!" I yell" I AM STILL IN THE CAR!" "baby calm down"James says and kisses me lightly.I lean my head on James shoulder and sigh."Are you OK Jade?"Joey asks."yeah I'm just bored"Jade says "oh shit" is echoed though the car."what'd i do?"She asks.I smirk and take in a deep breath"99 bottle of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer take one hand is down 98 bottles of beer on the Wall-"I am cut off by James kissing Me "usually I'd be grossed out but it shut her up so I'm fine with it"Devon says"Step on it Clown! I think I see a boner!"she yells "So i learned a lesson....Never EVER say I'm bored in front of Alex"Jade says. everyone nods and laughs

"James lets go I need a new bed"I yell from the bottom of the steps.he comes down the stairs."okay baby I'm ready" he says. In the car we listen to HIM.Agents James' wishes but he got over it when i started singing to him killing loneliness."OH I'm killing loneliness with yoouuuu" After the song ends I change it "this was never the way i planed not my attention"I sing"I kissed a girl and i like it the taste of her cherry chap stick!"I put on my cherry chap stick.James looks at me weirdly"baby have you kissed a girl before? and did you like it?"he ask "Noo...." "tell me the truth please?"he begs

"hey look were here" I say and jump out and walk in to the furniture store."I SO want this one"i say pointing to the black metal bed with roses up and down the poles."Why that one?"James asks. I smirk"Its metal" "there's lots of different metal ones" "why cant I get this one?" "I'm just asking why you want it" "its pretty and its metal" "okay...I know there's another reason" I smirk again"yeah but you will find that out later...if you buy it" "ugh" "I love you babe" I say "yeah yeah" he waves his hand"ill be back" i say and skip out of the store and in to the Adult store.I grab handcuffs and go to the check out counter"might want to get the fuzzy ones"the sales lady says"why?" "plain metal can tear up the skin" "oh...okay" i take them and get neon blue fuzzy handcuffs"that will be 8.99" I hand her a ten and grab my bag.I take out the handcuffs and put them in my jacket pocket.I get back in the store and see James at the check out and of course its a girl.I walk up and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his check."hey babe"I say "what'd you get?" "if your good..."or bad i add in a whisper that he cant hear"then you'll find out tonight and if we have a bed" his eyes widen at the last part"when can they have the bed delivered?" "tonight if you want"she pops her gum and twirls her hair.I growl"but it might be extra" she ignores me and keeps sending flirtatious glances at him.I growl again except a lot ALOT louder.she backs of a bit."OK that will work how much?"she licks her lips"um 200 Dol-""Bitch stop flirting with MY boyfriend!"I loudly.James finishes paying and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my lips"calm down baby..Shes just a slut"he whispers the later in my ear.I giggle a bit"I love you James" i say looking up at him "I love you too Alex" slut looks at us and rolls her eyes.I stomp and she jumps.

*Dev's POV*

"Alright, which one of you fuckers drank my damn fruit punch?" I said, glaring. Everyone looked around and I saw Joey with a red mustache. "JOEY!" I growled and the midget went running off. "GET BACK HERE!" I yelled and chased after him. "Corey, would you hate me if I said your girlfriend is insane?" asked Jade as I hunted down Joey. "No, why would I? I already know she's fucking insane" he said laughing. "THAT'S WHY YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?!" I yelled back. "YES NOW HUNT THAT MIDGET WILL YA?" shouted Corey as I found Joey and dragged him back. "Joker, leave poor Joey alone" said Mick. "Why should I?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. "I'll buy you more fruit punch" said Joey. Looking down at him, I smirked. "Promise?" I said. "Promise!" he said. "Fine but I'm holding you to that" I said letting him go. He ran over to Jade and cuddled up with her as I jumped into the air and plopped down on Corey's lap. He smirked at me as he started to make out with me.

At that moment James and Alex came inside and she started yelling. "MY EYES!! OH MY GOD COREY'S GOT A BONER!!" she screamed while everyone laughed. Suddenly a glass came flying out of nowhere and we all turned to find Shawn throwing things out the kitchen opening while poor Paul was dodging the flying projectiles that could've caused harm. "CLOWN STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING! WE JUST REPLACED IT!" yelled Mick. "He's going to be the death of us all" said Sid. "No that's you" I said. Sid flipped me off and Corey laughed. "No, fucking her is MY job and MY job only" said Corey. "Wait, you admit to fucking her?" said Alex. "No Squeak, he hasn't screwed me yet, he was only just saying" I said, trying to get comfortable on Corey's lap. "Uh...babe, you might want to stop, I'm already hard and your going to make it worse" said Corey while everyone got quite. Silence passed until Alex ruined it. "EW! I didn't need to know that!" she screamed before running out of the room with her ears covered.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha Comment? please.
so if you really like this story you should comment and tell me to...oh i don't know Update!?! because you know me and Devy have up to 15 chapters stowed away and I'm starting on the 16th. They get funnier along the way...
Oh and please Tell people about my story.Ill give you Eye candy! and/or Ear candy!
Well i hoped you like it.
~Love Mrs.Root