Front Seat Blowjob

1/1

It started out simple.

Just like all weird things that tended to happen to him; it always starts out simple.

So when Mikey came up to him after school, asking for a favor, Gerard didn’t think much about it. Taking his younger brother’s best friend to work wasn’t that unusual. Then miraculously, his brother had something to do after school, and only then did Gerard realize he'd never been around Frank without Mikey there.

As predicted, the first five minutes were awkward.

It wasn't that he didn't like or dislike Frank, it's just...they never really had a moment alone before. Like all of Mikey's friends, he never paid much attention to them. He only knew Frank was just a lot more outgoing than others, the sort he'd never expected his very introverted brother to socialize with.

“Y’know I don’t see why we don’t hang out,” Frank began conversationally, opening the glove compartment and pulling out Gerard’s emergency stash and lit one up. Gerard said nothing. Frank closed it with a snap and turned back to the older boy, smiling that trademark wide grin.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. We were in a couple of classes together last year.”

He could indistinctly recall how Frank always sat with the popular group, flirting with the girls and laughing obnoxiously whenever they came to a certain scene in Shakespeare that had innuendo but he was the only one who caught it. Well, he did too, but he didn’t show it.

“Plus you have this really hot mysterious dork vibe to you.”

Gerard wondered if that was an insult or a compliment.

“Didn’t you ever notice all the girls looking at you? Man, girls dig that,” Frank went on for another five minutes about the psychology of a teenage girl, as if he had rehearsed this speech and researched it like a school project.

“Their minds are more attuned to feelings, y’know. So they can pick up on things we can’t. What bullshit,” Frank laughed, throwing his spent cigarette out the window. “I don’t get girls. Sometimes they can make perfect sense, but then two seconds later? Not so much.”

Gerard tried to keep his eyes on the road. This went on for another ten minutes and Gerard wondered why there had to be so many fucking stoplights. The mall wasn't that far.

“You look stressed,” Frank commented absently, after a few minutes of awkward silence listening to the radio. He still wanted to pry some information out of Gerard; he was a bit of an enigma to him. Some more information would be better than what he currently had.

“Isn’t everyone?”

“Not around me, I have this ability to suck away all bad feelings when I’m around people,” the younger boy answered flippantly.

“Maybe you can suck out all my stress then," Gerard answered sarcastically, his voice low, hoping Frank would catch the double meaning. He was joking, of course.

“Yeah, maybe,” Frank smirked, catching on.

Gerard’s eyes were seriously not on the road anymore. Actually, he’s was too distracted by his younger companion in the passenger seat taking off his sweatshirt.

Oh shit. He didn’t turn on the AC.

Smooth. Real smooth.

“S-sorry-" His fingers fumbled with the dials.

Frank flashed him a grin. “It’s cool. You just want me to start stripping, Gerard Way. I’m onto you.”

"Uh," Gerard began uncertainly. Frank blatantly flirting with him? Gerard couldn’t be sure. It was Frank. Apparently thinking about this equated to bad driving, followed by a, "Holy Shit!"

They almost went into oncoming traffic. Gerard blinked and hurriedly brought them back into their lane.

"Sorry, I..."

"Pull over," Frank sighed.

"What?"

"Pull over," Frank repeated.

"You have to get to work I'll..."

"Pull. Over."

Gerard was not one to be intimidated, but Frank didn't sound pissed off or scared or anything. Frank just wanted him to pull over so Gerard did it, hell, if the kid didn't mind being late.

They pulled onto the shoulder and Gerard turned to the side to face him. He really should have been wearing his seat belt, both of them, but they weren't.

"Okay," Gerard murmured, and rubbed at his eyes.

His young companion cocked an eyebrow. They weren't that far from the mall, he didn't mind being a little late and Gerard was just pouring off waves of unease and unhappiness. It was weird; he'd never felt or seen someone look like that, somewhere between high and drunk and tired and love struck and hysterical. He didn't know what to do about it. It was fucking with his head and as he analyzed it to the best of his 'I like bagels' ability. He realized Gerard was usually like that, but the smiles hid it and this concentrated atmosphere, the two of them alone in this fucking minivan, amplified it.

Frank reached out tentatively and put his hand on Gerard's knee. He seriously had no words. Normally he could not shut the fuck up because he had so much to say and Mikey was always telling him to quit babbling, but now he didn't have any inane drivel, and he knew it wasn't the damn place for it either.

Gerard slumped against the door, the car still thrumming around them, CDs and cases rattling and the engine whining and the music playing soft and melodious on the undercurrent. Frank watched as the stress undulated, visible in Gerard’s fucking skin. It would begin to ease away and then it would rush back in, almost as often as Gerard took in breath.

Frank scooted closer, splaying his legs on either side of Gerard’s, the insides of his thighs touching the boy's knees.

"Why're you so stressed?"

Maybe, maybe Gerard would just let it fucking spill out and be done with it because this atmosphere was fucking uncomfortable. It was hot and sticky and not in any kind of pleasant way. It was like choking on the air he needed to breathe.

Gerard glanced at him and gave a weak smile. "Y'know, it's the whole Bert thing and the really like liking him and him hating my guts."

"He...Bert is..." Weird? An unappreciative dickhead who fucking sleeps with everyone and wrecks everything? A freak that has turned his little sister into a hellion? Frank choked on the words. Bert was cool and he liked him, but at the same time he was such a dick. He fucked up the people around him and Frank found that irritating.

"Yeah...well, it...he has this guy that he has this thing for and he's wasting his time."

Frank cocked his head to the side. "Why d'you say that?"

"The guy is a dick," Gerard laughed and it burbled out of him like hysterics. "I won't let Bert end up with him. I swear, I'd seriously kill him before I let him have Bert."

Frank felt a surprised grin morph onto his face. It was kind of endearing and terrifying and his heart was jumping around in his chest and it hurt. He moved forward, thinking to laugh and ruffle Gerard's hair and make a comment about wanting a dog and change the subject but he...that was...To do it he had to stretch over Gerard's lap and that was strange and uncomfortable and kind of h--in so many ways.

Frank took in a sharp, shaking breath and he froze, suddenly aware of what he was doing, how this would look to anyone else. His thighs shook a little and his hand was just barely touching Gerard's hair.

"Oh," Frank breathed faintly, sitting down. On Gerard's thighs. And licked his lips because they were dry. Gerard stared at him in horror and his hands settled on his hips because you know, out of fear.

"Uh," Gerard murmured, shifting under Frank's weight because he was uncomfortable. Not because he was getting hard.

Frank wiggled his hips, considering getting up and also resituating. Not because he could feel exactly how hard Gerard was.

Gerard certainly didn't pull him closer in order to grind against his ass. No. No, he didn't. Frank was just cutting off the circulation to his legs. The kid obviously had no intention of going back to his seat and Gerard wasn't going to shove him, that'd be rude.

And...and...Frank...Frank! He definitely did not press up against the boy’s chest and let a breathy little moan against his ear, because his cock was not getting any friction. Which, uh if, well, that were true, he would definitely be rubbing back.

No, really, not it...

"Holy fucking shit," Gerard groaned and really seriously did not stop moving his hips, and his cock was really impossibly hard in his pants. It was really kind of punishing to have the zipper digging into his skin because he was seriously such a pervert that he didn't wear underwear.

Frank gave an answering little whimper and Gerard pushed him back a bit, which for any other person would have been common sense kicking in but instead it was wanting to ravage the kid's mouth.

Bad idea! Bad idea! Frank squirmed in his lap while the oxygen deprivation set in and he suddenly realized why gay guys liked this. It was kind of hot. In that, it's so fucking scandalous kind of way, because anyone could see them, probably was seeing them.

"Oh," Frank sighed when their mouths parted, wet with spit. Gerard's spit. Normally this would gross him out, but uh, he was too distracted with a certain lower anatomy to care.

He slid back and Gerard almost thought he was stopping because he still had to get the kid to work and Mikey might kill him or something if he found out.

But Frank just planted his knees on the passenger seat, his ass in the air and his body stretched over the Gerard’s legs and his hands, his fucking hands, at Gerard's zipper and...

"Whoa! Whoa!" Gerard gasped, grabbing hold of his wrists and Frank glanced up at him, his eyes kind of glassy and vague and his mouth warm and red just like his cheeks. Gerard's dick gave a twitch. "Uh, look, Frank, this...you...have you done this before?" He didn't say stop to add, ‘because you're like fifteen and you're my brother’s best friend' or anything.

"No?" Frank murmured. "You were just telling me I could suck away your stress." The words hit Gerard across the face like a slap, but it was really kind of hot and arousing. "Like a sucker, right?"

That's..."Oh, God, this is a bad idea...bad idea bad bad- Oh."

"Mmph," Frank agreed vaguely. He had the head of Gerard's cock in his mouth and was talking around it. His breath was warm and wet and his tongue was pressed up against the underside as he...he took more! Fuck, fuck, fuck! He even had the presence of mind to keep his teeth out of the way and someone had been watching too much porn and Gerard wondered where the fuck he'd gotten it. Wondered if it had been Mikey’s and...and...

"Oh my fucking God."

He'd never come so fast in his entire fucking life and it was almost an embarrassment until he saw the way Frank sputtered on it and some of it dribbled out of his mouth and the kid had just sucked him off.

"W-wound tight were you?" Frank giggled helplessly, blushing like he couldn't believe he'd just said or done that. He was definitely fucking hard in those pants of his, and it'd be a shame to get him dirty after he went to all the trouble of getting ready for work.

"C'mere," Gerard murmured, drawing Frank back into his lap, working at his button, pushing the pants down his thigh and stroking him, hard and fast watching the stunned look on the younger boy’s face.

He pushed the kid's shirt up too; hopefully the only person who would get dirty would be him, and when Frank came he really did get the full load, some on Frank's front but mostly on his shirt, Gerard didn't notice because he was too busy licking his own cum from the corner of Frank's mouth.

Gerard cleaned off his hand, licking and stuffing his fingers into his mouth, and then reached across the glove compartment for some tissue. He wiped off Frank and tossed the used things into the back. Frank was still stunned, sitting back in the passenger seat, his back against the window and his pants still just as undone as Gerard's.

"Holy shit."

"Uh, fix your pants," Gerard murmured, worrying at his own. "I'll take you to work now."

"Uh, right. Yeah."

The rest of the ride was filled with awkward silence and disbelief and Frank got out of the car when they arrived at the mall just a little too fast, nearly running away, but then he came back.

"About..."

"I’ll tell Mikey to come and pick you up, later."

"Uh..."

"What time, Frank?"

"Ten..."

"Okay."

"Uh...bye."

"Bye."

---

It was about nine when his younger brother walked into his room without knocking, as if he had some visible free pass to his room at all times to ask when Frank needed to be picked up.

"Uh..." Gerard nearly dropped the book he had been reading. Well, he wasn't actually reading his Physics book. More like zoning out and replaying that afternoon in his mind over and over and questioning its reality. Holy fuck.

"Gerard?" Mikey’s foot roughly pushed at his chair, gaining his brother's attention.

"Oh, erm," Shit, he forgot. Shit. Oh, right. "Ten."

"All right," Mikey’s answered simply, then turned back around to scrutinize his flushed brother further. "You okay? You're a bit..."

Gerard looked down, skimming a trembling hand over his textbook and nodded weakly.

"Uh-huh." Mikey didn't press further and thankfully exited the room soon after.