4:AM FOREVER

Yesterday I lost my closest friend

Yesterday I lost my closest friend
Yesterday I wanted time to end
I wonder if my heart will ever mend
I just let you slip away

4 AM forever


I sung softly to myself, while watching Zacky and Her telling eachother 'I love you' and 'I love you more.' I felt horrible.

"Zacky you want to hear the song Im working on, Its call 4:AM FOREVER?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Yeah, I want to." He said.

"Its great." Brian and Rev said. I got my acoustic electric guitar and started the song.

Yesterday I lost my closest friend
Yesterday I wanted time to end
I wonder if my heart will ever mend
I just let you slip away

4 AM forever

Maybe I'll never see you smile again
Maybe you thought that it was all pretend;
All these words that I could never say
I just let them slip away

4 AM forever

Why don't you hear me when I'm calling out to you (to you)
Why don't you listen when I try to make it through (to you)
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, you never know
Hold a little tighter

4 AM forever


"Well, its what I got so far." I shrugged. "I love it Kend. What's is it about?" He asked. I shook my head, "You wouldn't understand." I said. I got up and walked outside.

"Kiddo, you know you need to tell him." M told me.

"I know, it's just so hard. You would think, he would kinda get the clue." I said.

"Yeah, but you know Zack." M said, "But what is it really about?" He asked.

"Well, the first verse, 'Yesterday I lost my closest friend, Yesterday I wanted time to end, I wonder if my heart will ever mend, I just let you slip away' is about Zack. The first day they started dating. It means that I let him go, without telling him how I really feel about him."

"Then '4:AM FOREVER' is the nights where him and I used to stay up talking about nothing."

"Plus, the second verse, 'Maybe I'll never see you smile again, Maybe you thought that it was all pretend; All these words that I could never say, I just let them slip away' He would always smile, and thats what I used to love. He thought I was joking when I said I wanted someone like him, and I just couldn't get it out of me to tell him."

"Then last the chrous, 'Why don't you hear me when I'm calling out to you (to you), Why don't you listen when I try to make it through (to you), Goodbye, goodbye, Goodbye, you never know, Hold a little tighter' I always tried to tell him, but I never suceeded, and now when I need him the most, he's not there." I said with eyes full of sadness."

"It will be alright girl, I promise." He told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Matt." I said, running into the house.

"Hello darlin, its been a long time!" I shouted. They started to laugh.

"And I said Daddy, Im so afraid, how can I go on with you gone this way, I dont want to cry anymore, so may I stay with you, and he said thats my job, thats what I do, Everything I do is because of you, to keep you safe with mee, thats my job you see." I sung Conway Twittys, Thats my job. They all applauded. I bowwed.

"Thank you, thank you!" I said sitting on Brian's lap. "Ugh." I heard him say. I turned around at him. "Excuse me?" I asked him. He just smiled.

"Your fat." Zacky's girl thing said. "Well you must have not looked in the mirror." I said to her. She shunned.

"What? Let me tell you one thing, atleast I have Zacky." She said.

"Who wants that no dick, mother freakin, whore boy pig?" I asked. Johnny looked at me like, "Whoah" I laughed. Zacky looked sad.

"Sorry." I said, I got up and walked to my room. I laid on my bed about the doze off. Knock, Knock, Knock

I groaned, "Come in." I said.

"Can I talk to you?" I heard Zacky's voice.

"What?" I asked.

"Whats been wrong with you lately?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Don't lie to me Kend. I know you." He said.

"No to well then." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"That song, that song is about you!" I shouted at him.

"How?" He asked curiously. I laughed in his face.

"I like you, you stupid fucker! I am in love with you, or I used to be. Then you find her! All she wants is your money! Zacky you are so stupid! I never told you how I felt, because the same day I was about to, you had to bring her! You never spend time with me like you used to. Its like I don't even exist." I cried.

He tried to hold my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said, "I hate you! I hate you Zacky Baker!" I shouted, so everyone could hear it.

A tear slipped down his cheek. "I'm sorry." he said, "Im so sorry." he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well kiddies, there you go! Thats 4:AM FOREVER.. more to come!

TEAM ZACKY!!!!