4:AM FOREVER

Yesterday I Wanted Time to End

"Kend, wake up." Brian said shaking me.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, there has been a accident." He said.

I sat up. "What?" I asked.

"Zacky is in the hospital." Brian said.

"Good." I said.

"You know what? Your being a selfish bitch! Your love is dying!" Brian shouted at me. I started to cry.

"This is all my fault." I said. Brian hugged me tight and I cried. "No, it was accident." He said.

"But, it is my fault. I told him I hated him Bri.. I didn't mean it." I cried.

"I know you didn't. We need to see him. You need to see him." He told me.

I nodded. I got dressed, and we went to the hospital. Kelly grabbed my hand and we walked to the receptionist.

"Hi, Im here to see Zacky Baker." I told her.

"Oh mam, we can't let you back there." She told me.

"Oh fuck no! You are gonna let me back there, or else I will shove that phone, pen and the desk up your fucking ass, do you hear me?" I shouted at her, I was furious! She looked scared, so was the other guys.

"Floor 5, room 216." She told me shaking.

"Thank you alot." I said, running off to the elavator. Everyone piled in.

"Sis, you scared me." Brian said, everyone shaking their heads. I let out a little laugh.

"Sorry guys. I didn't mean to." I said.

We got to the fifth floor and to his room. I suddenly stopped and started to cry. I can't believe I did this to him. Brian wrapped his arms around me. I shook my head, "No.." I said. Brian and I walked over to him, I grabbed his hand. He had bruises everywhere. We stayed there for 6 hours.

"Are you ready sis?" Brian asked me.

"No. I want to stay." I said. "Are you sure?" Rev asked.

"Yeah, positive. I did this to him, I should suffer and stay to look at what I done." I said.

"Sweetie, its not your fault." Johnny said.

"Yes it is, I told him I hated him." I said through tears.

"He cried. He fucking cried." I finished.

"Darling, its ok. It was an accident." Kelly told me rubbing my back.

"No." I said. I closed my eyes and weeped. I can't believe my love is on this hospital bed. I thought back to when we were little. Playing, climbing trees, holding hands, and kissing eachothers cheek. I missed this. Where was my Zacky.

"Sis, we love you, we'll see you in the morning." Brian said, I nodded and hugged them.

They left. I started singing 4:AM FOREVER to him. It was time to finish it, and I did. I held his hand, it was cold.

"Zacky, I know you may can't hear me. But I love you. I don't hate you. I will never hate you. I was just mad. Im sorry for everything. I love you so much. It just kills me that I can't be with you. It really does kill me. I'm sorry about what I said about you to Gena yesterday. That was rude, I know it was, and I take it back. I never meant this. I never meant to hurt you. I just want to you be mine, and forget all the whores. I don't want your money. None of it, I just want to you. I don't want to say Goodye, to you, hold on a little tighter. Please. please, come back to me, please." I cried. I fell asleep on his hand, hoping he would wake up. This scares me, I've never been alone like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, read, subscribe..

GO TEAM ZACKY!!