4:AM FOREVER

I Wonder If My Heart Would Ever Mend

Beep, Beep, Beep was what I woke up to.

“Zacky, I wish you could here me, I love you so much, it just hurts me! I know this is all my fault and I’m so sorry. I hope you understand, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I love you so much.. but you don’t feel the same way.” I said with a tear in my eye. I felt his hand move. I looked attentively at his face, that’s when he opened up his eyes. I gasped.

“Oh god Zack, I’m so happy your awake! I am so sorry!” I told him.

“Shh baby girl, its ok. Zacky’s here.” He told me. I smiled and kissed his hand.

The door bursted open suddenly, the guys and Kelly came up. I walked over to them. I started to cry more, I was so happy he was awake.

“Hey man, how you feeling?” Brian asked him.

“Like I just got hit by a 18-wheeler.” He laughed. I completely lost it. Guilt rushed over my body. I didn’t mean for this to happen, I really didn’t. I went to Jimmy’s chest and cried. He wrapped his arms around me, and cooed me. Kelly rubbed my back.

“Baby girl, come here.” Zacky told me. I shook my head, “No.” I told him through tears.

“Darling, just go over there, and hold his hand. It’s not your fault. I promise, this was just a freak accident.” She told me. She kissed my head.

“He loves you no matter what.” She told me. I nodded. I cried harder, than I ever cried before.

“Sis, it’s ok, Zacky is fine. Good as new.” Brian told me. He grabbed me and I cried in his chest. I let go, and blacked out.

I heard that same Beep, Beep again. I opened my eyes, and I saw nothing but white. I guess I was in the hospital, it smelled like it.

“Bri.. Zack... Kells, Jimbo, Johnny…M?” I cried out.

“Baby girl, your awake!” I heard Zacky’s voice say.

“Wh- What happened?” I asked.

“You blacked out.” He told me.

“Where is my brother at?” I asked looking around the room for him.

“They’re getting something to drink. They’ll be right back.” He told me. I looked over at his angelic face.

“I’m sorry Zacky. I love you so much, I didn’t mean for this to happen.” I said fixing to cry. He grabbed my hand.

“Baby girl, this isn’t your fault. It took you telling me you hate me, to realize that life is too short for meaningless fucks for girlfriends. I had the best right beside me all along, but I was to fucking hard-headed and I let you get away.” He told me in tears.

I smiled and wiped them away, “Don’t cry beautiful.” I told him with a smile.

He sighed. “Kend, I’m sorry I stressed you out. I feel awful about it. I love you too much to let you go. I always thought that you were too good for me, and once a guy came by, you’d leave me for them, and I was scared.” He laughed,

“Zacky Vengeance was scared.” He smiled to me.

“I love you Kendall Haner. I always have, and I always will.” He told me. I smiled and a tear fell out my eye.

“I love you too Zacky Baker. Always and forever.” I told him.

“Awe,” we heard coming in the door, “That was a Kodak moment.” Brian said.

“Man you’re just jealous; you don’t have someone like this with you by your side.” Zacky told Brian.

“Eww, man that would be incest, but yeah she is by my side though.” Brian laughed. Zack stuck his tongue out at him. We all laughed.

Three weeks later, we got to go home. Zacky; with his broke leg, and a goose egg on his forehead, where he hit the steering wheel, and me with a goose egg on the side of my head where I feel and hit the hospital floor. Zacky was sitting on the couch with his leg propped up on the coffee table. I came and sat by him.

“Hey Zack?” I asked him.

“Yeah baby?” He replied.

“I finished my song,” I told him, “And I just wanted to tell you I loved you.” I told him.

“Well I love you too baby, and I want to hear it.” He told me. I sung it for him. He smiled as I finished. “I love it baby. It’s great!” He told me with a hug and kiss.

“Thank you. I love you.” I told him, “And I never want to leave you.” I finished.

“Good, because I wouldn’t let you leave me. I love you too much to let you go.” He told me. I laid in his arms.

“I want to be like this forever.” I said closing my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

“Me too, baby.” He whispered as he kissed my forehead, putting me in a sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooK. Thats it!
Comment and Subscribe PLEASE!!

GO TEAM ZACKY!!!!!!!