You're As Fake As The Moans You Make

10.

Tierney was seated on top of a box filled with shirts behind the merch table, glancing through her text messages. Boys Like Girls was on stage right now, and other than Garrett, casually leaning against the table in front of her talking to a couple fans, everyone was crammed inside the arena to see the performance.

Garrett gave each of the girls a hug, before they headed towards the door back to the stage. He turned around to look at Tierney, pulling out his phone to glance at the time. "How'd we do tonight? Like, merch wise?"

Tierney looked up from her own phone. "Okay, I guess. I mean, we'll wait and see what happens after Boys Like Girls gets off stage."

Garrett nodded. "I'm gonna head back in there. But I think there might be a party tonight on one of the buses to celebrate the start of the tour. You should come check it out whenever you're done here."

"Yeah, maybe." She shrugged, turning her attention back to her phone.

"I mean, Kennedy and Paul are both going to be there." Tierney's head shot up, staring wide-eyed at him. "Don't think we haven't noticed. It's driving Kenny insane." Garrett winked at her before departing from the room, leaving Tierney flustered and bright red in the face.

_______________________

As the last couple of kids filed out of the venue, Tierney closed the last box of shirts. "Need some more help?" Paul leaned over Tierney, wrapping his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Nah, I'm all done now." He smiled, spinning her around arms still wrapped around her waist.

"I hear Good Charlotte are throwing a party on their bus tonight."

She nodded. "Garrett was telling me."

Paul took a seat on the edge of the table, pulling Tierney onto his lap. "I think you should come with me." He buried his face into her neck. "As my date." As he spoke, he placed light kisses on her neck.

She could feel herself blushing as she nodded. "Yeah, sure."

He pulled away quickly standing. "If you're all done here, let's head over now!"

Tierney nodded, as Paul grabbed her hand and led her outside the venue towards the buses.

_______________________

"What the fuck is Tierney doing with Paul DiGiovanni?"

Garrett shrugged, taking another sip from the drink in his hand.

"I mean, he helps her with merch once and now they're all over each other?!?"

"Kenny, dude, calm down."

"Garrett, I can't just calm down. I mean, look at them!"

Tierney and Paul were cuddled up on one of the couches on the bus, laughing and kissing occasionally. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and it was making a sick feeling grow in the pit of Kennedy's stomach.

"Where's Nikki by the way?"

Kennedy shrugged. "She was tired, decided to stay back in the van."

Garrett nodded, spotting John just making his way onto the bus. "As much as I would love to stay here and watch your blood boil over Tierney and Paul making out, I'm going to go see John."

"Yeah, whatever." Garrett gave Kennedy a pat on the shoulder, before heading off in John's direction.