You're As Fake As The Moans You Make

11.

Tierney and Paul walked through the parking lot back towards The Maine's van. Their hands were intertwined, and swinging between them.

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight, Miss Tierney." Paul smiled, tugging Tierney closer to him.

She smiled up at him as she let go of his hand to wrap her arms around his neck. "Me too!"

He kissed her lightly, for about the millionth time that night. She could feel the butterflies going wild in her stomach as he smiled down at her. "I really should head back to the bus before Martin destroys anything in his drunken state, but I'll see you tomorrow. Alright?"

Tierney nodded before kissing Paul one last time. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face even as he turned to walk back towards his own bus.

Tierney Dunlevy's luck was finally beginning to turn around.

________________

"Kennedy, where the fuck have you been?" Nikki hissed as he climbed into the van.

"I was at the party. I told you I was going."

She sat up, and slapped him across the arm. "I know, but I said I wasn't going, which means you shouldn't have gone either, Kennedy!"

He rolled his eyes, finding his suitcase and pulling out a new hoodie. "How am I supposed to know this if you don't tell me? I can't read your mind, Nikki." He commented as he slipped the hoodie on.

She scoffed, laying back down and pulling a blanket on top of her.

"What the silent treatment now, Nikki?"

She pulled the blanket over her head.

"Real fucking mature."

Nikki shot up, glaring at him.

Kennedy let out an aggravated sigh, and turned to get out of the van.

"Why don't you care?"

He turned his head to look at her. "About what?"

"Me!" She shrieked. "I could be all over any guy and you wouldn't even think twice. But Tierney so much as looks at a guy, and you're ready to fucking kill!"

"That's just stupid, Nikki."

"Then tell me you love me."

He sighed, running a hand over his face in frustration. "Nikki-"

"Kennedy, tell me that you love me."

"I really don't need this right now." Without taking a second glance at Nikki, he left the van, walking as quickly as he could across the parking lot towards the venue. He noticed Tierney standing by herself, about a yard from him, watching Paul head back towards his bus. Kennedy completely forgot about his original destination of the venue, and made a swift detour towards her.

Kennedy Brock was determined to make his luck turn around.