You're As Fake As The Moans You Make

22.

Hey Paul, I'm not feeling well, so I'm gonna skip the party tonight. Sorry.
-Tierneyyy. :)


Paul closed his phone, and slipped it back into his pocket. This was the fourth party in a week Tierney had blown Paul off for through a text message. It had all started a week ago in Detroit. Every show after that, Paul would meet Tierney after the show and invite her out. Then about an hour later, he'd receive a text message with some new excuse.

Really, Kennedy and Tierney had been meeting up in dressing rooms every night.

The tour was now in Montreal, and there were only 10 days left on the tour.

Paul decided to head over to The Maine's van to check up on Tierney. If she couldn't make it to the party, the least he could do was keep her company that night. But when he arrived at the van, he found it to be empty, with no sign of Tierney in sight. And after calling her phone, he reached just her voicemail.

________________

Tierney woke up on the couch in the dressing room to a buzzing noise. She pulled the blanket closer to her naked body, burying her head further into Kennedy's neck, hoping the noise would go away. She felt Kennedy slowly begin to move next to her, waking up. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

The buzzing noise started again and Tierney glanced backwards to see her phone vibrating on the floor. She groaned and reached for it, flipping it open.

"Hello?"

"Tierney! Where are you?!?"

"Oh, uh, hey Paul."

Kennedy groaned at the sound of Tierney saying Paul's name.

"Is that... are you with Kennedy?"

"Uh-" Tierney's mind blanked.

"Whenever you're done fucking him, we need to talk, Tierney." Paul spat, before hanging up his phone.

Tierney groaned, tossing the phone back onto the floor. She gave Kennedy a final kiss before getting up and slipping her clothes back on. "I have to go find Paul." She muttered before slipping out of the dressing room.