Love is a Battlefield

Oh My God, I can't believe this!

Bill’s POV
“Hi, Mrs. Connor,” I said as I went upstairs to Emily’s room.

Mrs. Connor is Ana’s mom and Emily’s stepmom. I met Emily last year when Mrs. Connor and Mr. Connor got married, and since then we have been best friends.

“Hey Em,” I said sitting on her bed, while she went through clothes in her closet.

“Hey, Billa, what brings you here?”

“I got bored, and Tom just got home from somewhere and he’s all PO’d, so I figured I would come by here.”

“Okay, um, you should stay for dinner tonight,” She said.

“Why?”

“Cause, uh, oh God, I can’t keep this a secret, Ana just called ten minutes ago and said she is coming to live here, “ She confessed.

“What, how, why, when!?!”

“You know that letter you wrote, when you were trying to get your feelings out, but we weren’t actually going to give it to her, well Tom went to see her and put it in the package he was giving to her,” she said in a matter-of-fact way.

“That butt, I’m going to kill him, let me guess, she thinks that I am waiting for her to jump into my arms and take me back.”

“Bingo.”

“Tom is so dead, uh, I’ll be back for dinner,” I said rushing downstairs to get out of the house and into my car.

I can’t believe Tom would do this to me. He knows that I can’t start my relationship with Ana again, there is too much pain to deal with, and I’ll just end up hurting her again. God, what am I going to do?

Tom’s POV

I was sitting in the living room, thinking about Ana. I told her that I loved her and she just stared at me, I shouldn’t have ever gone there. Why couldn’t I just leave it at no, why did I have to keep trying to push her into coming back? It’s not like that she would of gone out with me if she came back, I mean I’m Bill’s brother, it would have been weird for her, and on top of that I called her mean and bad things back then just to catch her attention, which obviously didn’t end up turning out how I wanted it. God, I’m such an idiot.

I was about to call Bill to tell him to come home and cook me dinner, but he walked into the house.

“Dude, good your home, make me some food,” I basically demanded.

“No,” He said without hesitating. Something is up if he is not hesitating to tell me no, cause he knows that I’ll get him for it.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean no, why is it so hard for you to comprehend no,” he said.

‘I mean, why?”

“Because we are eating at Mrs. Connor’s, Ana is coming back, thanks to you,” he said. “Ah, Tom, why did you have to give her the letter, you dumb butt, now she thinks that I am waiting for her to come back to me, but I’m not, because I am in love with Emily too,” he exploded, like a ticking bomb.

“How do you know she’s coming back for you?”

“Why else would she, she defiantly wouldn’t be coming for you,” he said as he left the room.


Would she come back for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2, so what did you think about it.
Rate & Comment please.

If you do i will send you a batch of internet cookies :)