You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter eleven,

Clunk, clunk, clunk.

I rolled over and groaned. The red digits on the clock brightly showed 12:00 A.M. I groaned and rolled over to hear another clunk. I sat up and looked towards the window; I slowly got up and pushed open the window.

“What are you doing?” I asked as quietly as I could without waking Melanie.

“Talk to me.” Even though I was mad at him I couldn’t refuse. I looked over at Melanie and held out one finger, he nodded. I closed the window, grabbed a hoodie, slid over my shirt and it hung a little over my shorts. My hair was wavy from sleeping; I slid flip-flops on and quietly grabbed my key and opened the door. The lights were dimmed in the dorm as I made my way through.

I opened the front door and slowly closed it. I walked around to where he was and walked over to him. He saw me and smiled, “I’m glad you came down.”

“Well, what did you want to tell me?” I asked, I was still a little upset, it hurt, a lot more than it should have. I looked to the ground and kicked around a lonely leaf. The weather was starting to change a little, the chill started creeping up.

“I wanted to explain who that girl is.”

“Look Zak, if you like her, than it’s cool.”

“No, let me talk please.” I nodded and he took my hand. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and I took a deep breath. “That girl told me she wanted to talk to me, so I said okay, and that’s when she went to kiss me…on the cheek. I have known that girl my whole life; it’s my cousin’s girlfriend. She wanted to tell me they were getting engaged next summer.” Wow, I felt so dumb. I looked to the ground and bit my lip, duh Ava.

He lifted my chin and smiled, “She hugged me because I told her I liked you.”

“I…you…what?” I couldn’t concentrate. Everything was spinning, he didn’t say that.

He laughed and brought me closer. “I. Like. You.” He said, and he leaned down, and kissed my lips.

When he reached back my hands found his face and I pulled him back to me. He smiled which made me grin, he pulled at my hips and I wrapped my arms around him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I whispered before heading off inside. I wanted to scream in happiness, I made my way upstairs and almost screamed when I saw Melanie grinning.

“I totally saw you, it was so cute! I told you to wait,” I laughed and crawled back into bed.

When I woke up the next morning I was in all smiles, Melanie wasn’t there like normal, I got into the shower and did m normal thing. I put the IPod on and started to dance around when Melanie came in.

“I see someone is happy.”

I laughed and put my make-up when she went and took her shower.

“Oh my God, why didn’t you wake me up?” Arianna exclaimed coming into the bedroom. “I want to know everything.” We then sat on my bed and I told her everything. “That’s so cute.” I grinned and Melanie came out. “They are cute together.”

“I know, look she can’t stop smiling.” It’s true, I couldn’t, I just wanted to go to breakfast and see him. The girls were finally ready and we all went downstairs. When we reached outside, the two stopped and I looked up and smiled.

“Hey Zak,” they both said before smiling and walking off.

“May I walk you to breakfast?”

“I’d be honored,” I grinned and he smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me. I put an arm around him and we walked slowly to the hall.

“Thank you for coming by last night.”

“You’re welcome; I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep unless I talked to you. Plus, your phone was off.” I laughed and hit him; he took my hand and kissed it before linking fingers and pulling me inside the hall. Everyone started whispering but I just smiled up at Zak and we made our way to the table. He pulled out my chair and the girls sat and grinned at me.

Through-out breakfast I could feel eyes on me and hear whispers, but Zak’s arm was around my chair as we talked about topics, I couldn’t feel happier.

“Time to go,” I nodded and picked up my bag, he grabbed my hand and we said goodbye and made our way towards history.

“What do you do when it starts to really cold outside?” I asked as I munched on a turkey sandwich later that day at lunch.

“Well, sometimes I go in the art room, it’s empty during lunch. Sometimes I hang out in my dorm, depends.”I finished off my sandwich and lay back on the grass. The sun hit my face and I closed my eyes. I felt his eyes on me and I opened my eyes and looked over.

“What Zak?” I asked smiling.

“Nothing, you’re just really pretty.”

“Thank you,” I leaned over and went to kiss his cheek, he turned and our lips crashed together. He wrapped an arm over my waist and rubbed my back. I cupped his face with my hand and smiled.

“You are very much welcome.” I laughed and sat up and leaned against his side, he wrapped an arm around my waist. I looked at his watch and started to get up, “no, you’re not leaving.” He pulled me down and I ended up on top of him. He grinned and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

“Zak, I have to go. I can’t skip math.”

“Yes you can, please?”

“Not today lover boy.” I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and grabbing my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know. It's really short.
But I have stuff to do!
The week before the break is a killer!

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!