You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter thirteen.

I slipped on my jacket and waited for Melanie to do that same. The boys were having a party and we wanted to make sure we were noticed by coming late. Arianna and Keirsten already had headed over; when we reached outside we wrapped an arm around one another’s.

We got to the dorm quickly and headed inside. The dorm was taking place on the fourth floor, where they have a common room and such. We took off our coats and put them where all the others were stationed. Some people were playing guitar hero and such downstairs, the other floors were quiet, some doors open, some weren’t.

We made it to the top floor and Derrick came and grabbed Melanie, “I think Zak’s over there.”
He pointed before they headed off to who knows where. I pushed through the crowded hallway and headed towards the kitchen. I saw his head walking through the crowd and laughing at something someone said.

I walked over to him and put my hands over his eyes. He tried pulling them off, I kept a firm grip on and he laughed.

“Who is this?” I let go and he turned around. “Hey you,” he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground in a hug. “I missed you,” he breathed.

I laughed and kissed his cheek, “I saw you this morning.”

“Yeah, but that was awhile ago.” He put me back on the ground and held my hand. We went to the kitchen and he handed me a cup. I took a sip and felt the stinging run through my throat. I smiled up and he grinned down at me. “Want to dance?” I smiled and nodded. He put our cups down and brought me to the common room. Music was loud in here and everyone was dancing, we found Keirsten and Grant together, Arianna was with Adrian, and Melanie with Derrick. I pulled him over to them and started to move. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

I moved my body with his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lowered his head down to me and I reached up and connected our lips. I put my hands on his face and he wrapped his around my hips. Our bodies stopped moving but we didn’t part away.

He broke the kiss after a couple minutes and smiled at me. “Can I ask you something where it’s quiet?” He said into my ear. I looked up and smiled at him, I nodded and he grinned and took my hand pulling me out of the room. I smiled back at the girls before leaving the room.

We went down a floor to his room; he unlocked the door and slid it open. He held it open for me and walked in after me. I plopped onto his bed and my shirt rose up a little. I felt his hands tickle my stomach a little, a giggle escaped my mouth and he smiled up at me. He kissed my stomach and I giggled again. He slowly brought his head up to mine, when he reached me I grabbed his face and our lips collided.

He licked my bottom lip and I smiled, I opened my mouth to be met by his tongue. His one hand kept his weight off of me, while the other was on my exposed skin of my hip. He suddenly gripped my hip and rolled us over so he was underneath of me. I pulled my hair into a messy pony-tail and leaned back down to kiss him.

“Mmm, I love kissing you.” He breathed; I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. I was lying on top of him, his arms were wrapped around me, and one hand was playing with my hair. “So, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Go ahead,” my eyes were closed; I was at total ease with him.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

*Zak’s point of view*
She went to lay on my bed and inside I groaned, she was so beautiful, every guy here wanted her. I saw her shirt rise up a bit and I smiled. I walked over to my bed touched her skin lightly. She giggled which made me grin. I leaned down and kissed her, I then slowly made my way up to her. She reached out and grabbed my face; I leaned down and kissed her. I slowly licked her bottom lip and waited eagerly for her to accept, she opened her mouth and I met her tongue with my own.

I pulled her over so she was lying on top of me. She smiled and pulled her hair up. She then leaned down and kissed me. I knew I had to do it soon; I needed her to be my girlfriend. She just had to be.

“Mmm, I love kissing you.” I breathed into her ear. She wrapped her arms around my body, sending shivers down my spine. I wrapped mine tighter around her and played with her hair. “So, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Go ahead,” she shifted her head and I felt nervousness take over my body. What if she says no? What’s going to happen then?

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

She suddenly lifted her head up and looked at me.

“Zak, it’s about damn bloody time you asked.” I grinned and she smiled before reaching up and kissing me.

“Want to go back?” I asked, she nodded and fixed her shirt and pulled her hair back down.
“Besides, everyone is probably wondering how it went.” She laughed and nodded, I grabbed her hand before leading her upstairs.

She went over and was talking to the girls, the boys all ran over to me and asked. I nodded and they all yelled and we laughed. I looked up and saw her smiling at me. Finally, she was mine.

*Ava’s point of view*
Finally! I wanted him to ask me for so long, and he is finally my boyfriend. We started dancing again and I was dangerously close to him this time, I starred at him the whole time and he looked down at me. I had a stupid goofy grin plastered on my face, but so did he. He leaned down and kissed me, I eagerly responded back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You two can’t get enough of one another already!” We both pulled apart and I laughed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his around me. I breathed in his scent and couldn’t get enough.

“I’m going to get a drink, be right back.” He kissed my lips lightly and walked away.

“So you and Zak together now?” I turned and smiled at Blake.

“Yes, so we need to find you a girl.”

He laughed and looked around, “Yeah maybe.” He stepped closer to me, as I stepped back. I suddenly backed up against the wall and he was right in front of me. “Or maybe just you.”

“I’m with Zak, Blake. Stop, you’re freaking me out.” He smirked and stepped closer.

“Mate, what the bloody hell are you doing?” I sighed a relief when Zak came up. Blake turned around to be met with Zak’s fist.

“Zak, Blake stop!” All of us girls yelled. Grant had pulled Zak off, and Derrick was holding back Blake. I ran over to Zak who wrapped an arm around me.

“Stay the hell away from her you arse.” He pulled me out of the room and down to the lobby.

“Hey Zak, Zak…I’m alright.” He punched the wall and I sighed. I looked down at the floor and he seemed to calm down. His arms were suddenly around me and I hugged him back.

“Let’s just head to your room.” I nodded, he put my coat on and grabbed his and we headed out into the cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Their may not be an update until after Christmas.
But maybe there will be.

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!