You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter eighteen part two.

I rolled over and screamed when I saw Cory’s eyes blinking in front of my face. I fell off the bed and he laughed. I slowly pulled myself up and he continued to laugh. I punched his arm and that shut him up.

“Bloody hell, you hit damn hard woman.” He said rubbing the spot. I smiled and looked outside, ugh snow. Most people would be thrilled there was snow outside, but I hated snow.

“Open the present from Zak before we go downstairs.” I totally forgot about that! I pulled my bag out from under my bed and dug around until I found it.

It was a little white box, in a rectangle shape. What is it? I slowly pulled the blue ribbon off and put it on my bed. My fingers shook as I opened the box. I smiled when I finally opened the box.

It was a heart pendent bracelet. He knew I liked simple jewelery; I smiled and took it out carefully. I slid it on my wrist and smiled. “I love it,” I moved around my wrist and admired it.

“Yeah, he knows you pretty well.” I smiled and nodded. “Well, time for presents!” He pulled my hand and ran all the way downstairs.

“Merry Christmas children!” my mother exclaimed, She handed us each a mug of hot chocolate, something we’ve done since I was five. I smiled and plopped myself down in front of the tree. Cory sat beside me and drank a big gulp of his drink, you’d think he’d learn that when he stops drinking it, his tongue is going to burn, but he never does.

“Ouch! My tongue hurts.” I laughed at him and he glared at me.

“Oh Hunny, that’s a lovely bracelet. Where did you get it?”

“Oh, from a secret admirer,” I grinned; my mom smiled and thought it was sweet.

“That was nice of the young boy.” My dad added, I smiled and nodded. The rest of the morning went by opening presents and finally getting ready for the family lunch/dinner.

*Zak’s point of view*

I hoped she opened her present. I looked out my window and saw her running around her room pulling stuff from everywhere. I smiled and turned to my mirror to finish getting ready. I grabbed my cell and punched a few keys to get to the text messaging.

Did you like your present?
-Z


Not a minute later my cell was beeping.

I loved it! Thank you so much. I’ll have to figure out a way to get you your present. It’s not as great though…
-Av


I smiled and hit reply.

Anything from you is great enough for me. Don’t worry; I’ll come visit you later on today.
-Z


I put my phone on my bed and headed downstairs to go greet family members. Today was going to be a long day.

It was finally about 8 when my dad was alone. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned and smiled. “How’s the break going so far?”

“Eh, it’s alright dad. I needed to talk to you though.” He nodded and we went into his office.

“What’s this about? Even though I’m sure I already know.”

“You’re right, you probably do. It’s about Ava sir. Now, don’t push this away, listen to what I have to say first. Now, I know there have been differences between you and her father, I understand that, but do you really think it’s fair to put two children in the middle of it?”

He sat back and folded his arms over his chest. “It would be like if you and mum separated, and both of you told me not to talk the other. How would that feel?”

He rubbed his face and looked at me. “You’re right; I don’t think you two should be in the middle of this any longer. It’s not like I can do much when you go back to school in a couple weeks. I am going to call Greg right now.” He picked up the phone; my heart felt like it was going to soar. I can’t believe I have won.

“Hello Greg, this is Henry, yes, I know. I just had a conversation with my son, yes, I am aware they are not together any longer. That is the exact reason why I am calling. My son has mentioned to me that is not fair we keep the children between our differences.” There was a pause and I watched as he nodded his head. “Yes, then it is decided, whatever goes between us, does not go to them. Alright, thank you, have a good holiday.” He hung up the phone and looked up.

“Well?” I asked, even though I heard the whole conversation.

“Well, you are free to do what you wish.” I smiled and hugged my father, we never really hugged, but I couldn’t help it. I ran upstairs and grabbed my cell; I sent a text to Grant breaking off our plan before changing and heading next door.

*Ava’s point of view*

I was changing into an outfit for tonight when my cell went off with the text message alert.

Hey, plans for tonight canceled. Have fun =]
-G


I sighed, what did he mean have fun? I shrugged and continued to get ready anyway. Maybe Mel was coming over. I slid some shoes on before a knock at my door startled me. I walked over and opened the door. Cory was standing there grinning.

“You have someone to see you.” I looked down the hall and saw no one. I walked past Cory and down the stairs. I smiled when I saw him standing there, I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

“You talked to your dad?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah, he called your dad and their letting us choose whatever we want.”

“Well good,” I said as I pushed my lips against his. He squeezed me and let go. “I have your present upstairs.” I pulled him upstairs and closed my door when he walked in. I set him down one of one my chairs and walked into my closet. I pulled out a box and walked to
him. “Now, it’s nothing special.”

“Like I said earlier, anything is wonderful from you babe.” I smiled and gave him the box.

“Melanie helped me make it,” I said once he opened it. It was a big picture of us, but there was a bunch of pictures inside of it. He smiled and set it aside before wrapping his arms around me.

“I love it, thank you,” he whispered before kissing me.

“You’re welcome.” We looked at the pictures and laughed at some. My favorite was the one from the first day of school, we had switched aviators.

“This is what Grant must have meant when he said have fun.” He looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah probably,” he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me onto his lap.

“Thanks for making this the best Christmas.” I said as I kissed him.

“I didn’t do anything.” He said he snuggled into my neck. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

“Yes you did, you talked to your dad, and it brought us back together.” He smiled at me and kissed me.

“Not officially, will you be my girlfriend again?”

“You don’t even have to ask.” I kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm, well I think it's adroable myself. =]
I wish I had him as a boy haha.

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and thank you!