You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty-six.

Cory was currently bringing up a box while Zak was holding the door open for him. I walked in after Cory and smiled at Zak. I walked around and looked out the window. The apartment was about ten minutes from school, and it was perfect.

Outside there was a small park, and across the street there was a bookstore. The apartment was good sized, and the front door opened to a hallway. The hallway led to the kitchen on one side, and the first bedroom on the other side. The kitchen had an opened doorframe that was once looked like it held two sliding doors. The bedroom was Grant’s and it was the second largest. It held a bathroom to the side and a closet directly across the way from the closet. Down the hall from that the living room is on one side, and a side bathroom on the other. The living room opened the whole area, and led to a balcony. The balcony was big enough to sit a small table and two chairs. At the end was my bedroom, and across the hall was Zak’s. My bedroom was the smallest, but it wasn’t small. It had a bathroom as well as Zak’s, but mine also had a bay window. The closet was smaller, but it was perfectly fine with me. Zak’s room was the biggest, and had a skylight window.

The apartment was very cozy. And by time I got there most of the furniture had already arrived with the first two boys.

“Looks like everything is here.” Cory said as he came out of my bedroom.

“Thanks Cor, so when do you want me to come over and help decorate?”

“Uh, next week, I’ll call you.” He said kissing the top of my head. He waved to the others and headed out and down to the elevator.

I sat on the couch and smiled; Zak came over and put an arm around me. “So, what do you think?”

“I love it, it’s awesome.” He grinned and kissed my cheek.

“Good, I knew you would like it.”

I got up and headed into my room to start unpacking. About an hour later I felt someone watching me so I turned and saw Zak smiling as he leaned against my doorframe.

“You know…and don’t take this as being pressured, but my door is always open.” I smiled and he grinned before heading across the hall. I sat on a half cleared bed, and blew my bangs out of my face.

That night we all sat in the living room and ate pizza. Yes, gourmet, but give us a break. We didn’t go shopping yet. I started to lie down after my last bite and felt a hand run through my hair I wrapped my arm around his leg and let my eyes drop.

“Come on you,” I heard softly. I opened my eyes and felt myself being lifted. I stood up and wrapped an arm around his waist as he brought me to my room. He took one look around before turning around and heading across the hall.

His room was already all unpacked. I had no idea how he got everything put away. I sat on his bed as he took off his shoes and pulled back the blankets. I lay down and waited for him to pull my body closer.

He got in and I rested my head against his chest. “Good night my love,” he whispered before kissing my forehead, and that is when I feel in a restful sleep.

--The next morning--

I rolled over and breathed in. The mattress felt new, it didn’t feel like mine. And this scent I was breathing in wasn’t mine. I opened one eye and smiled at Zak’s disoriented state. His mouth was open as he slept his hair which was long now, hung in every direction. I smiled and rolled over onto my stomach and ran my hands through his hair.

The touch must have woken up; he closed his mouth, and opened his eyes. He smiled down at me and ran a hand over his face.

“Morning sleepyhead, I know one thing is for sure.”

“Oh yeah, and what would that be?” His voice was hoarse and it made me smile.

“I might take up your offer. Your bed is comfy.” I said winking and getting out of his bed and headed over to my room.

“Tease!” I heard him yell and I laughed.

I was reading a book when the door behind me slid open and Grant came out with a soda in his hand.

“Is it cool if Keirsten comes over?”

“Of course she can come over you dolt!” He grinned and messed up my hair before heading back inside. I groaned and followed. “Zak, time to go buy food!” I heard shuffling from the kitchen and made my way there.

I saw Zak putting stuff away in cabinets and went to investigate. “When did you get this?”

“After you left my room,” he said smiling and turning around. “I was bored and couldn’t fall back to sleep.” I smiled and helped him put stuff away. “Besides, I thought you would want to do something a little more exciting.”

“Like what?” I asked hugging him.

“Go to the park?” I smiled and nodded. We grabbed a set of keys and headed down to the lobby of the building.

It was about five before we finally headed back upstairs to the apartment. “It’s so weird to be returning home and not worrying about my parents.” I said as Zak unlocked the door.

“I know it’s nice.” I nodded in agreement and went to put my bag away in my room.

“Hey girl!” I heard behind me, I turned and smiled at Keirsten. She walked into my room and looked around. “Want some help putting stuff away?”

“I’d love some help.” So for the next couple of hours we chatted, laughed, and unpacked my entire bedroom, and bathroom.

“There you go! It looks awesome now.”

“Thank you that would have taken me forever.”

“No problem, I practically unpacked Grant’s entire bedroom. Well anyway, I need to go. Grant and I are going out.”

“Have fun.” I called out going into my bathroom to get ready for another shower.

When I came out I found a note on my bed, I smiled, picked up the note, and read it.

Come out to the living room love.
-Z


I put down the note and headed out into the room. The sun was setting and the light hit the room setting the walls into colors of pinks and purples. “Hope your hungry.” Zak said coming from the kitchen holding two plates of spaghetti.

“It smells so good Zak.” He smiled and put it down on the coffee table and patted the cushion next to him. I smiled and went and sat next to him, he gave me a cup of iced-tea, and I picked up my fork. “Thanks for making dinner, love.” He smiled at my horrible accent and I kissed his cheek.

“You’re welcome babe.” I took a bite and closed my eyes. This food was heaven.

“Yuuum, Zak, this food is so amazing.” He grinned and took a bite for himself.

“Glad you like it, I was hoping you would.”

“I didn’t know you could cook too. Geez, I keep learning new things about you.”

He smiled and nodded. “Is that a bad thing? I love learning new things about you.”

“Of course not, I am just amazed how awesome you are.” He smiled and I hugged him. “You really are amazing love.”

He smiled and kissed me. I leaned into him for a minute before he slid over my plate and I began eating again.

I knew I loved Zak with every fiber of my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]

Okay, so. These two readers, Nakita111692, and DallasAustin, are awesome!! =]
Their my favs of the week.
You could be my fav too by leaving a comment!

So on that note.
Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!!