You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty-nine.

It was Friday and I had no classes. I smiled to myself as Zak and Grant headed off to their marketing class. I snuggled into the blanket and fell asleep until 12. I got up and showered and got ready for the day. When I emerged from the bathroom I could hear Zak on the phone. His voice was muffled but I shrugged it off, he seemed to be on the phone a lot lately.

I dressed in jeans and a light blue camisole and white shoes. I headed over to Zak’s room but he shooed me out and closed the door. I pouted and went to complain to Grant.

“Oh, such a baby.” He said laughing. He did make me lunch though, so I stopped complaining. I laughed at him when he got cheese on his chin, and he tried to figure out why I was laughing.

“What time is dinner tonight?” I asked after he got all the cheese off.

“At 7:30,” Zak said coming up behind me. He tried to grab a bit but I held my food away. I shook my head and he pretended to be sad.

“You shooed me away,” He rolled his eyes and smiled.

“You’ll live,” he grabbed a soda and popped the lid.

Around 7 everyone came over and the boys were working in the kitchen. Mel kept looking at Arianna and grinning.

“Guys, what’s going on?”

“Nothing,” Mel said while Arianna shrugged. The doorbell rang and Keirsten came bouncing in holding a paper bag. She came in and gave us hugs and then plopped with us on the couch. At 7:45 dinner was ready. We were all sitting in the dinning room when Zak cleared his throat. He look nervous, I looked around and everyone was smiling.

What is going on?

Zak’s point of view

Throughout making dinner I would make stupid mistakes. I was so nervous; Grant rubbed my shoulder and smiled.

“Man, you need to breathe, everything will be fine.” I nodded and dinner finished up fifteen minutes late. Everyone was smiling and Av looked a little confused.

I stood up and cleared my throat, I turned towards her and she smiled. “Ava, ever since I met you I knew you would be the one for me. When I met you I was nervous as hell to talk to you, and didn’t think you would ever like me back. But when we were outside your dorm and you kissed me, I knew my life would be perfect.” She smiled and I could tell she was reflecting on the memory. “I know this is so soon, but timing is perfect, and I can wait as long as you want. But all I know is that you’re my future, and I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it Zak?” She asked looking at me with big eyes, she was curious.

I smiled and got down one knee. Her mouth fell open and her eyes started to glisten over.

“Will you marry me Ava?”

Ava’s point of view

He smiled and then got down one knee. My jaw dropped to the floor, and I could feel tears started to weld in my eyes. “Will you marry me Ava?”

All that was running my head was one word…

“Yes,” I smiled and nodded. He slipped a ring on my finger and grabbed my face. I felt tears sliding down my face but I was laughing and smiling. I kissed Zak and hugged him.

Everyone at the table was clapping, the phone rang and Zak jumped up to get it. He was talking but I couldn’t hear anything, just Zak. I kissed him again and knew I made the best decision ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know, it's really short. But honestly, I wasn't going to drag on the chapter.
So anyway, there is one chapter left.
I am going to post it in a couple days, and then I want you as the readers to tell me if there should be a sequel. If you think there should, tell me who you want it to be about.

Favorite list!
JMae94, Soccerchick1656, Nikita111692, and Esme.
You guys are awesome. =]

Comments?
Please and thank youu!