Shadows of Vengeance

Chapter 11

“And that was what happened, and I lived it almost everyday until I broke free of him.” Tears were filling my eyes again; I looked at Matt to seem him turning red again. “Please, calm down. I just got back and I want tonight to be good. I am not letting him ruin me and you.” I said forcing a smile and kissing his lips.
“And you just want to let it go like that?” I looked up at him and shook my head “you really are a great person.” He smiled. “Let’s go.” He helped me up, he lead me out of the room and to the front of the bus, Jason, Matt Barry, and Jimmy were setting on the couch watching a movie.
“Hey guys.” I said waving to them. I had not really been introduced to them, but it was ok.
“Hey.” Matt waved back, Jason just smiled at me.
I walked over by Jimmy and sat down.
“Well, I think I might need some help getting my things” I said looking at Matt. “Do you think that we should wait for the fans to leave?”
“Yeah, that is probably the smart thing to do.” He smiled. “Come outside with me.” He said grabbing my hand. I walked out with him seeing Brent looking at us with worry in his eyes.
“What’s going on?” he asked walking closer. I still was not too happy but I was getting better. I had no chance to resist before I had his arms wrapped around me.
“I am officially in heaven.” I giggled. He kept his grip on me until I wiggled away. “Well, that was nice.” I laughed looking at Matt who was smiling. The fans eventually left, thank God. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 1:30 in the morning.
“Babe I need to get my stuff, and get ready for bed.” I said getting out of the chair I was in.
“OK, where is your stuff at?” he asked looking around
“It’s in the car outside.” We had driven my car to the venue but we were having one of Jaxcoby’s friends pick it up tomorrow. Kayla and Jax were going to stay with me as long as they could. I mean there were really three couches, so there was no lack of room.
“Well let’s go. I am getting tired and it looks like you are ready to get out of that dress.” We walked across the vacant lot holding hands and kissing. When we got to the car I grabbed everything, Matt helped me with the bags. When we got back to the bus I took a shower and put on my booty shorts and tank top. While Matt was taking a shower I sat on the couch. Kayla was flirting with Brian and he didn’t look like he minded. Johnny was talking to Jax. Jimmy and the Barry brothers were laughing for no reason. And Zack and Megan were talking. I picked up the Cosmo magazine. Matt was soon out of the shower, I walked to the small back room.
“Which bunk is yours?” I asked standing in the door way.
“The one on the bottom left.” He answered pulling on boxers.
“Wow, Zack was right to give you that award. You do have the best ass!” I laughed before walking of and climbing in his bunk. I pulled the blanket over me. I really don’t know how such a big man slept in such a tiny bed. The sheets smelled fresh, and the pillows were too comfortable. I soon found myself drifting off into sleep. I felt Matt crawl in bed with me, and wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him.
“I love you Matt.” I yawned.
“I love you too Lyssa. I am happy that you are staying.” He whispered into my ear.
“Night” I said sleepily.
“Night.” He said before I fell asleep. I woke the next morning when we hit a huge bump, this was going to take some getting used to. I quietly crawled over Matt and out of bed. Jaxcoby was curled up with Johnny in his bunk, Kayla was with Brian and Megan was of course with Zack. We were stopped at a McDonald’s, Jason and Matt. B must have gotten hungry.

Megan-
Kayla and Jaxcoby were laughing when Lyssa ran off and left us. Great, now I have to be the entertainer.
“So, you guys like Avenged?” I asked not sure if they had both just wanted to tag along.
“DUH! Brian is super hot.” Kayla blurted out really loud.
“Speaking of Bri I need to go help him, do you want to come?” I asked look at them both. Their eyes grew,
“Do you mean Brian as in Syn Gates?” Jaxcoby asked.
“yeah.” I gave them what the fuck you don’t know look.
“How do you know them?” Kayla asked getting closer.
“Well, I am dating the guitarist and Lyssa is with Matt, so I guess that would be how.” I said smiling.
“So you mean that the whole time we were hanging out with Shad’s girlfriend, and OH MY GOD I was in his house.” Jaxcoby squealed jumping up and down. This was going to be interesting.
“so how did you go from being a goody goody, to dating Zacky Vengeance? Well, I know you are not a virgin anymore.” She laughed making me blush.
“yeah, well look I really need to go help him, do you want to come or not?” I asked hoping the Bri would not be mad at me.
“I want to get the full effect of the concert, so I want to wait.” Kayla said, I don’t blame her it was her first Avenged concert ever.
“Yeah, me too.” Jacob said.
“Alright, well look here are your passes, do not loose them, just meet up with us at the bus when the show is over.” I handed them the passes and walked away, back into the glass doors, taking one more look outside to see them both freaking out even more. I rounded the corner and saw Zack. He was helping Brian by picking up the beers that were rolling around the floor.
“Nice ass.” I said as he bent over to pick one up, they were rolling everywhere.
“Hey, this was your job.” He pouted placing some beck on the cart. He pulled me into a hug; I swear I can not get enough of his touch.
“Well I quit.” I laughed. “I am going to go back to the bus. I want a short nap.” I was tired, and all I wanted to do was sleep.
“OK. I will get you before the show.” He said before kissing me.
“Bye Bri.” I called back while waking around the corner. I looked out of the window, Kayla and Jax were still talking, but this time someone new was there, it was him, Damien. Kayla looked almost like she was dealing with him being there but of course Jax didn’t know anything and was just talking to him. I was not stopping, I just kept walking. I didn’t stop until I got to the bus, I didn’t look back anything, and I did not want to see him. I lie in Zack’s bed and slowly fell asleep.

~later~

I woke up 3 hours later to the sound of screaming fans outside of the bus. Great just want I need, I though rolling out of the bunk. I searched through my suitcase and pulled out a cute bra and some underwear. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower making sure it was a good tempter. I quickly stripped out of my old cloths and jumped in, instantly relaxing under the warm water. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed my hair and then did the same with conditioner. I finished cleaning myself and stepped out of the shower into the steam filled bathroom. I grabbed two towels drying off with one and using the other to put my hair up. I slipped on my underwear and bra and started to comb through my hair. I walked back out into the bunk area and started searching through my suit case for a nice outfit for tonight. Note to self need to go shopping. I ended up picking out some denim shorts, a gray tank top with hearts all over, and my Graffiti print low tops, laying them out on my bunk.
I walked back to the bathroom and plugged in my flat iron, pulling out my make up from under the sink. I quickly straightened my hair teasing the top and putting a bump. I made my make up simple, some eye liner and purple and black eye shadow. I walked back to the bunk changing into the cloths and checking myself in the hall mirror.
“Did I say you could touch THAT….? I think not.” I heard Jimmy say from outside the bus. I started busting up laughing. Then I heard trying to open the door and not being very successful might I add.
“Ugh…..is anybody in their? I forgot my drum sticks.” I hear him yell through the door. By now I’m clutching my stomach from laughing so hard.
“I know somebody’s in there I can hear you laughing…….and it’s not funny let me in…..” He whined like a baby. Of course this action only causing me to laugh harder and accidentally snort.
“AHA Megan I know it’s you only you sound like a pig when you laugh.” He said and I can only imagine the shit eating grin on his face. Now that got me to stop laughing.
“Hey that’s not very nice Jimmy you don’t see me calling you names.” I yelled standing behind the bus door.
“I didn’t even know it was really you. But since it is, can you unlock the door? He asked hope filling his words.
“Jimmy did you forget the code? I asked smirking. It was silent for about a minute, until he responded.
“No, no I didn’t.” he said confidently. I rolled my eyes and continued to grill him like a five year old caught in the cookie jar.
“Jimmy…..” I said drawing it out telling him I knew he was lying.
“What……? Fine…. He sighed “Yes, Megan I forgot the damn password.” He said annoyed “Now can you let me in?” He asked practically begging me. I sighed unlocking and opening the door for him, stepping aside to let him through. He looked at me with evil eyes while heading to his bunk.
“That wasn’t very nice Megan. I was practically being molested out their.” He said returning from the bunk area with his drumstick in hand. But his statement only caused me to start another round of giggles.
“Sorry Jimmy…..but picturing you getting felt up is way to priceless……” I trailed off watching Jimmy start stepping toward me.
“Jimmy what exactly are you doing?” I asked backing up with slight fear in my voice
“Oh,...nothing.” He said still walking. I backed up into the door and grabbed the handle ready for anything to happen. He got this really scary smirk playing across his features and that alone made me want to run.
“Jimmy whatever you thinking forg….”I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Jimmy lunged at me pinning me to the door. He started to tickle me unmercifully causing me to start screaming and kicking my legs in every direction.
“Now this is funny.” Jimmy said laughing himself. I continued to thrash about until I some how hit Jimmy hard enough to make him stumble backwards. I took this time to grasp the door handle at that point just trying to get away. Gasping for air I flung the door open and rushed out in hopes of escape. I jumped down the stairs and looked around only seeing fans gathered outside the bus. I looked over my shoulder to see Jimmy staring at me. I screamed and pointed at him.
“Jimmy I’m tired and I don’t want to have to run.” I said still breathing hard. I really need to stop smoking.
“Then don’t” he said making a mad dash trying to catch me. I squealed again and started running full speed. All the fans were looking at use as if we were crazy. I can’t believe nobody thought anything wrong with this picture, a tall guy with tattoos chasing a girl around the parking lot. Of course this would only happen to me I continued to run glancing behind me to see Jimmy gaining on me and fast. I started to panic I can’t run forever hell I haven’t moved this much in 2 years. Pathetic….yes but I don’t care I don’t want to die. I did the only thing I could think to do.
“Somebody help me……..uhh…..Rape…yeah RAPE.” I said thinking of it on the spot. Jimmy managed to catch up to me and through his hand over my mouth to shut me up.
“Not cool Megan,…not cool at all.” He said shaking his head and laughing. Then he proceeded to through me over his shoulder and carried me off towards the arena.
“May I ask what your doing?’ I asked while having a not so nice view of James nonexistent butt.
“Yeah you can ask doesn’t mean I’m going to answer though.” He said looking back to smirk at me. I huffed.
“Whatever.’ I mumbled and allowed Jimmy to carry me wherever that might be. He opened some sort of door leading into a long hall way. I instantly knew where we were in the area building. We passed a few people giving me and especially Jimmy odd looks. I just rolled my eyes and continued to be carried through the building. Once Jimmy got to the front if you looked out you could see the fans waiting in line for the show to start. I instantly got a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach all I wanted to do was disappear.
“Isn’t your friend…..what was her name?” Jimmy asked clearly thinking to hard. I sighed deciding to answer him before his brain melted from all the activity.
“Kayla…..?” I said trailing off.
“Yeah Kayla, Isn’t she outside waiting in line?” Jimmy asked stopping and waiting for my answer.
“Yes I far as I know why?’ I asked trying to get comfortable on his bony shoulder.
“Lets go find her I’m bored.” He said walking towards the glass doors leading to the hundreds of fans lined up considering it was still early.
“Jimmy put me down I don’t want people starring at my ass.” I hissed trying to get down and not seceding. This was totally embarrassing and he was acting like there was nothing wrong with him carrying me over his shoulder. We reached the doors and he pushed the bar handle stepping threw.
“Jimmy people are starring at me…..Make it stop?’ I asked slash whined while dropping my head on to his lower back. He just laughed ass whole.
“There just starring because your one fine piece of ass.” He said then proceeded to slap my ass causing me to gasp. He not only made me more embarrassed but mad as people had starting watching us as soon a James hit my bum bum. And yeas I said bum bum get over it. He continued to chuckle as I laid there helplessly with my mouth open from shock. Kayla spotted me and did a double take at the situation I was currently in. Before proceeding to double over laughing which only caused me to scowl. In turn put a confused expression on Jax’s face until Kayla pointed in my direction. Causing him to look and in turn start laughing too.
“It is so not funny.” I said yelling across the kids, making Jimmy look in the direction and start walking that way, stopping directly in front of Kayla and Jax.
“Yes it is.” Kayla said “by the way nice booty.” She said giving it a pat. OK enough of this it’s complete bullshit.
“James Owen Sullivan put me down this instant.” I commanded him with as much authority as possible.
“Fine” he sighed but did as I said and set me down on my feet.
“Some friend you are.” I stated at Kayla which only caused her to grin wickedly.
“You know you love me bio-etch.” She said smirking. Ugh I swear some times she’s a man with that damn smirk. I rolled my eyes and hugged her.
“Forever, and ever.” I whispered using the old packed in high school.
“Bro’s before hoes.” She stated causing me to laugh out loud.
“ god I’ve missed you Kayle so damn much.” I said hugging her tighter.
“Meg……can’t breath.” She said fake gasping. I scoffed and smacked her on the arm playfully. Jimmy started talking to jax and I decided to pull Kayla to the side.
“What’s up?” Kayla asked with curiosity in her voice.
“I shall you earlier talking to Damian.” I simply stated watching her facial expression change in an instance.
“Oh……well I just didn’t want to bring it up.” She said trying to explain herself.
“I can’t believe he’s here I’m starting to freak out Kayle.” I said dropping my voice at the end.
“Hey don’t let that ass whole for a second think that he gets to you…..OK.” she said trying to cheer me up.
“I know but…. it’s just still a fresh wound. You know what I mean?” I asked looking down at the concrete.
“Yeah I do. But you’ve moved on and definitely to something better.” She said smirking and bumping my shoulder.
“Yeah you’re right I don’t know what I do with out zack.” I said smiling to myself. Kayla smile only grew.
“Girl you’ve got it bad some Vengeance.” I looked at her ad busted out laughing.
“You are so corny. You know that?” I asked still laughing.
“What can I say I’ve picked up your bad habits?” She said. Then I though about it and mock gasped she just rolled her eyes.
“Don’t worry about t him Megan OK?” She said trying to reassure me. If she only knew the real reason we pretty much ran away. I thought giving her another hug telling her I understood.
“OK let’s just have some fun and kick some ass in the pits tonight.” I said starting to get excited. Remembering all the other times we went to concerts.
“OK but this time if you get knocked out I’m not saving you.” She said being totally serious.
“What that was one time……and if I recall you’re the one who knocked me out.” I said thinking back to that amazing Avenged Sevenfold concert 4 years ago.
“Haha………forgot about that……sorry?” she said remembering.
“Yeah so how about we get some food I’m starving.” I said just in time for my stomach to growl.
“I can tell.” She said laughing. “But were waiting in line we can’t leave.” She said making a good point.
“Well I guess I could go get the food and bring it back.” I offered trying to be nice.
“Yeah that sounds good.” She said turning around and yelling for Jimmy and Jax.
“Hey butt heads you want something to eat.” She yelled to them.
“Hell yeah.” They both said at the same time. Ugh boys there always hungry should have known the answer.
“Alright Jimmy your coming with me to see if the rest of the guys want anything.” I said making my way in the building. I turned back around remembering I forgot to see what Jax and Kayla would want.
“Oh yeah Kayla all just call you when we decide on a fast food place.” I said turning back around to see Jimmy already leaving me how nice of him. I caught up and fell into step following his lead. Damn I’m like jogging it must be those long ass legs.
“Babe, why are you running?” I turned around to see Zack looking at me with amusement. I looked at Jimmy who also stopped moving.
“This ass whole is too tall.” I said jabbing my finger towards Jimmy. He only smiled in return.
“Maybe your just short.” He said like it was obvious.
“I’m 5’9 dip shit.” I said like he was an idiot.
“OK kiddies play times over go to your separate corners.” Zack said sounding like a not so smart teacher. “And you my dear will be punished.” Zack whispered in my ear huskily “later” he finished after squeezing my ass lightly making sure Jimmy didn’t notice.
“Oh whatever I’m going to get food.” I said giving up. “Want anything Zack?” I asked starting to walk again. He started to follow
“Yeah and I want to come along.” He said slinging his arm around my shoulder.
“OK but we have to find out what everybody else wants.” I said making a turn down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter...........
Some comments would be lovely........just putting it out their. :)
And if you like my story go and rate it.
Every little thing helps people.
Much Love- Erika