‹ Prequel: Something Like Love

Something Like Wintertime

December 24th-Christmas Eve

Parents give us too much time to ourselves, not that I'm complaining. Mr. and Mrs. White headed out to an all-night Christmas party, that ended at about five in the morning Christmas Day. So, that left Shaun and I alone, again.

Even if it was the day before Christmas, California was still hot. The White's pool was nice and cool, in contrast to the temperature in the air. We left the lights off out back, and then Shaun got in first. I heard the water move, and then his trunks plopped onto the sidewalk next to him. "Your turn," he said.

I sighed and stepped into the water, loving how the water felt against my hot feet. I stepped far into the deep end, just so that nothing but my head was above the water's surface. I lifted my hands and untied my bikini top, throwing it off to the side with Shaun's shorts. Then I took of the rest of my bathing suit, and I tried to find Shaun.

Somehow, he saw better in the dark then I did. The little light we did have, was from the moon and the houses next door that were having their own parties. "Over here," he called lightly. I followed his voice, and magically ended up in Shaun's arms. He hugged me close, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Shaun," I said. He kissed my head and held my head to his shoulder.

"Love you too, Chelsia. Forever," he said, more like a promise then just a statement. Either way, I smiled and kissed the skin next to my face. We stood in the middle of his pool, completely naked in each other's arms for a few solid minutes.

After a while, we moved to the side of the pool, sitting against the wall in the shallow end. Shaun held my hand, and I smiled. We didn't muster many words, but we didn't need to. We felt that, if anything was said, it would ruin our innocent, loving, moment.

I looked up, my head still on Shaun's shoulder, and smiled more at him. He kissed me, and I kissed him back, obviously. I moved so that I was on his lap, and his hands wrapped around my waist. I held his face close to me as he stood up, me in his arms.

We left our clothes by the pool and headed up to his room, where we spent our time together. Get your head out of the gutter, because most of the time we were talking up there, or just cuddling and falling asleep in each others arms. I loved being Shaun's girlfriend.

He pulled the covers up over us before kissing all over me. Shaun was the only guy I'd ever let kiss me like this. Even if I wasn't a virgin before I met him, he's still the only man I trusted this well with my body, heart, and soul.

My fingers attached to his hair when his lips found mine again, and his hands wandered up and down my sides. Our tongues fought for dominance as he pushed my hair from under my neck to up onto the pillows underneath me.

He stopped and starred at me for a few minutes, and I starred back at him. Then, his lips kissed mine sweetly, and he pushed my legs apart a little. With his lips still attached to mine, he pushed himself inside me. I groaned as his lips lifted from mine for a few short seconds.

He pushed himself deeper into me, and I moaned again. "I love you," I managed through my breathless lips. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you too," he said.

(~*~)

I woke up with the sun just starting to rise. I looked at the clock and saw that it was six thirty. Shaun's white arms were around me, like they were every morning, and I smiled, kissing him to wake him up. "Shaun, baby, it's present time!" I said.

He smiled, but tugged me closer to him. "You are the only present I want, Chelsia," he told me. I smiled. I kissed him again and put my hand on his face.

"Get a pair of boxers on, take out the picture from your top drawer, and meet me downstairs," I told him, getting off the bed and pulling on a pair of my underwear and one of Shaun's very big shirts. I heard him sigh as I headed down the stairs to find Mr. White on the couch, an old rerun on TV.

I smiled at him, then sat on the opposite couch. "Merry Christmas, Chelsia," he said.

"Merry Christmas Mr. White," I said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Please, call me dad!" he said. My heart exploded. I was becoming good friends with Mrs. White, and her husband, my boyfriend's father, told me to call him dad! This Christmas couldn't get any better!

I heard Shaun's feet trudge down the stairs, and before I knew it, he was sitting next to me. His arm ended up around my shoulders, and he pulled me closer to me. "That's exactly why," he father said, only to me. Shaun gave the both of us odd looks, but we just smiled at him. Then, Mrs. White came in and handed each of us a present.

The tag on my box said, "To Chelsia, love Mr. and Mrs. White," and I smiled. I pulled the wrapping paper off the box-shaped present, then tore open the cardboard box. I pulled all of the paper out of the box and finally came to a small snow globe. Inside was a girl, on a surf board, with plaster waves behind her. I smiled, loving it already.

"Thank you so much!" I said to them. Mr. White just nodded, and Mrs. White got up to hug me, then handed my present to Shaun to me. She knew I wanted to give it to him when it was just Shaun and I.

And I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffy?
Hell yes!