Your Bedsheets, My Legacy

Two promqueens

I woke up with my girlfriend in my arms. We were perfect for each other, too bad our parents didn't think so. My parents have never been all too keen on the idea of a girl dating girls, so my sexuality is a bit of a soar subject in my household. The only people who seem to be supportive of Scarlet and mines' relationship, is those people who go to my school. We earned that support though, despite the fact that we got death threats on a daily basis and evil stares that could make Superman weak in the knees, she and I have been together for six months. Our determination together lead us to be the first ever bisexual couple to be announced prom queen and well.........queen. I felt so much love for Scarlet, but something else too. I wanted something from her that could endanger or even kill her. I longed for Scarlets' blood, and one way or another, I was going to get it.

Around 10am Scarlet finally awoke, her hair like a purple and blonde haystack and yet she looked so beautiful.
"Hey babe, good morning. Erin? Eriiiiiiiiiin? You know, there are a lot of times, like this, that I really don't understand you, even though you say nothing." I realized that I had been staring at her blankly, making me look like more of an ass than usual.
"Sorry, I was.....distracted. Anyway, so do you want the shower first or me?" Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind on us sharing a shower like most couples, but Scarlet was extremely shy. She refused to even change in front of me. So long as those were her wishes, no matter how much I hated to, I was going to follow them without any question in my voice.
"Umm, I guess I'll go first. Where's the towels?"
"In the hamper down the hall." With that she climbed slowly out of bed. I gazed at her thinking about how lucky I was to be with someone like her. Scarlet disappeared down the hall and went into the shower leaving me to sulk in my quiet jail cell of a room. I looked in the mirror and observed my face. My neon pink hair was in every direction and my eyeliner was running down my face. Shit, I went to bed with my eyeliner on, as if I'm not blind enough as it is. I put my eyes in, transforming the iris color from blue to green, giving my face a pixie type look. I turn around at the sound of a creak from the door and spot Scarlet draped in a red towel, blood running down her leg.
"I cut myself shaving, do you have anything for it?" She cringed while her words flowed from her mouth. Damn, as if things weren't hard on me as it is, blood, right in front of me. I wasn't thinking with my mind anymore, I was thinking with something else, and I didn't know what was about to happen next.