A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Tom is my white horse - I hope.

“Get off.” Tom babbled swinging his arm over my head. “Noo. Wake up!” I wailed into his ear. Seriously, how much sleep does a person need! “Tommy, wake up. Your being boring.” Bill shouted. “Fine, fine.” Tom said as he pushed me off of him. He rubbed his eyes a few times, and threw his hat back on. There was another knock on the door. “Shit.” I mumbled under my breath. Tom hid under the covers again, Bill hid under the bed, and Gustav and Georg flew into the bathroom. Haylen also hid under the bed with Bill, just for fun. I went to the door and opened it.

“Good morning, Hailey.” Greeted one of the supervising parents. “Ah, g’mornin. What’s up?” I replied, faking a tired voice. “Well, there has been some loud noises coming from your room. And also, Breakfast will be served in 15 minutes.” She replied as she quickly scanned the room over my head – she was probably looking for what could of caused the noise. “Yeah, ‘kay see ya.” I replied rubbing my eyes and shutting the door.

“Gosh guys, learn to shut the fuck up.” I said, laughing. Georg and Gustav came out of the bathroom, Tom flung the blankets over from his head, and Bill and Haylen came out from under the bed. “So, what’re we going to do now?” Gustav asked. “I’m hungry.” He quickly added. “Well, I could go get some extra breakfast, somehow?” Haylen answered. “Yeah, just say err.. that your really hungry. And that your sick, and wan to take the breakfast up to the room!” I suggested. I’m horrible at lying, so naturally Haylen would have to get the extra food. “Yeah, good enough.” Haylen said, as she got her shoes on and left the room.

I grabbed my purple iPod from the desk across the bed. I turned it on, and played white horse, by Taylor Swift and started mouthing the words quietly. It was weird not listening to music for over a day for me. “What are you listening to?” Georg asked – he probably thought I’d say Tokio Hotel. “Uhm. White horse. By Taylor Swift.” I replied, stuttering my words a little. Tom grabbed an earphone and listened. “Nah, not my music.” Tom stated sticking his tongue out. A few minutes later Haylen was at the door, with a platter-full with food. There were peanut butter sandwiches, fruit, cereal, juice and milk.

“They all thought I was depressed with this much food, y’know! It was pretty embarrassing!” Haylen muttered laughing. “Well, I love you! And thanks for getting the food!” I said, laughing too. “Yes, thank you Haylen.” Bill thanked Haylen smiling a very wide grin. “Thanks” The rest of the boys said almost in unison. After we were finished eating, I placed the food outside by our door in the hallway. “So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?” I asked as I took out the earphones from my ears and shut my iPod off.

“Truth or Dare.” Tom announced – or should I say demanded? Haylen and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Obviously, everyone knew why Tom had wanted to play that. Tom smiled a rather “dirty” smile – if you know what I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
And just to let everyone know -
In the last chapter, nothing dirty or sexual happened, kay?
XD