A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Tom is a dumbass - I think I've already stated tha

Haylen called for a taxi as we stood on the street. It was nearly 5 o’clock once we reached our hotel. Compared to Tokio Hotel’s hotel, the place we were staying at looking like a complete dump; there weren’t any fancy paintings hung on the walls, and there were no fancy looking furniture in the lobby. It kind of made me want to go back to Tom’s hotel. Haylen dragged me up to our room, pulling me by the arm. “What are you doing?” I asked ripping my hand away. “I had to get out of there; I can’t take it any longer! We only have 4 more days with the guys!” Haylen yelled, as tears made their way down her cheek. I wasn’t really sure what to do – I haven’t ever had to comfort someone, really. “It’s okay.. Uhm. We still have 4 more days. I think we should be lucky we had any...” I trailed off. Haylen was right; We only had 4 more days with the most amazing people.

I tried to hold the tears back, but it was impossible for me. Haylen and I both lay on the bed, waiting for the sky to grow dark. “Y’know, it’s pretty odd how we’re wasting time doing nothing here when we could be with them.” I stated loudly. I had a pillow over my head; The room was still quite bright. “Yeah; But I don’t want to get too attached to him and then have to leave.” Haylen sobbed through her sentence. She had a point there – the less time spent with them the better?

There was a knock on our door about an hour later; It was probably time for dinner. “Go answer it.” I poked Haylen in the side. Haylen rolled out of bed, combed her fingers through her hair and wiped her eyes dry. “Hi.” Haylen said, attempting to speak in a let’s-be-happy voice. I poked my head out from my pillow, and standing at the door was Bill. “Haylen.” Bill whispered, just loud enough that we could both hear. I sat up and tried to look over Bill to see if Tom came with him. I didn’t see anyone else in the doorway.

Haylen led Bill into the small and dark room. They both sat on the bed and began to talk in low voices. I laid back into the bed, and shoved a pillow over my head again. I tried to listen to their conversation, but I couldn’t hear anything except for a few mumbled words. I heard them kissing again; I tried to cover my ears but there was so no use. I began to sob quietly to myself again; I’d be more cheery if Tom came. Why does he have to be such a stupid ass hole? I thought to myself. He obviously knew something was wrong, but he still doesn’t come. Whatever – if I don’t mean enough to him, then he means nothing to me.

After a few minutes of sobbing to myself, Bill came and pulled the pillow off my head. I leeched onto the pillow, grasping it for dear life. “Let go; What’s wrong?” Bill asked peering over the pillow. “Nothing. Go away!” I yelled ripping the pillow back from Bill’s hand. The light coming from the window burned my eyes. “Fine. Sorry.” Bill whispered.

I felt a vibrate come from my cellular, which was still in my jeans. I pulled the cellular out of my pocket, and flipped it open. The light that came from the screen of the cellular stung my eyes. It was another text message; from Tom? I didn’t really want to read it – but I did want to read it. My stomach started doing flips as I opened the text. “Im sorry I couldn’t come. Sorry.” Is what the text message read. I began to text back “whatever, im just another whore to you” and then I got another text. I cancelled my text and read the new one. It read “I love you.” I began sobbing uncontrollably again. I didn’t know what to say to that – I had too many emotions fluttering in my head.

I could still hear Bill and Haylen kissing again. Ugh, gross.