A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

My emotions run deep for you, love.

I fell asleep for a while after Bill came. When I woke up, the clock said it was 7:46. Haylen was laying on her bed watching television with Bill. “What are we doing for dinner?” My voice cracked as I asked. “Teacher just told us to order room service – I was waiting for you to wake up.” Haylen said as she ripped the pillow from my head. There were no more lights in the room except for the television. Bill had his arm around Haylen as they were watching television. From the looks of it, Haylen was in a better mood. I was still feeling like shit though; Like someone took my heart, stabbed needles and screws through it and pounded it with a hammer. “Also, your cell was vibrating like crazy while you were asleep.” Bill told me as he kissed Haylen’s forehead.

I groaned a little and reached for my cellular again. I ran through the text messages quickly. There was two from my friend, and three from Tom. There was a missed call from Tom, too. I moaned a little more, reluctant t open the text messages he sent me. The first one read: I really do like you, you know. The second one read: Why won’t you answer me? And the last one read: ‘Kay, talk to you later.
I checked the other two texts from my friend; She was just asking me if I was serious about meeting Tokio Hotel or not. I decided not to text Tom back.

I picked up the phone and ordered some salads and drinks for Haylen, Bill and myself. The lady on the phone said she’d have the food ready in half an hour. “Why won’t you text my brother back?” Asked Bill as I hung up the phone. “Well.. I don’t know. It just seems weird to me that I know him for 2 days and I already have so much emotion for him.” I replied trying to hide back any emotion on my face. “Well he does like you. Cut him some slack.” Bill began playing with Haylen’s hair.

Bill made me feel guilty so I decided I should text Tom back. “Sorry; Come see me.” I text Tom. After a few minutes I received a new text. It read: Coming, be there in 10. thanks 4 forgiveness.

About 15 minutes later Tom arrived. I saw the taxi pull up outside of the building, and went to unlock our room door. A few minutes after that, Tom walked into the room; He was wet. “Hey.” Tom breathed onto my face, and locked his lips against mine. His wet hands held me by the lower back of my body. His dreads rolled onto my shoulder and he pulled me tighter. I realized I couldn’t breathe. I had to pull away before I lost all air – but I didn’t want to.

Tom finally pulled away, and gave me a long hug. What is this? I wondered. He never seemed so... emotional before; and now this all of a sudden? Well I was surely enjoying it. “I’m so sorry.” Tom whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath float down my neck. I felt like I was in heaven – literally. My heart was beating out of control; His warm breath on my neck made me forget everything for a minute. The moment felt like it lasted forever.