A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Fantastic News Haylen!

As I walked into the hotel room, where I’d be sharing a room with Haylen, I quickly looked around, to make sure the room wasn’t filled with rodents, cockroaches or anything like they show most hotels on television. I threw my luggage on the ground, and ran to ump on the beds. There were two beds, since there was supposed to be 4 people to one room. But, I lucked out and so did Haylen, and we didn’t have to share the room with anyone else.

My choir teacher came into the room, as I was jumping on the beds. “Ehm. Sorry!” I said, blushing a bit as I plopped down on my butt and sat on the side of the bed. “Uh. Yeah, no problem. Girls, we’ll be serving dinner in half an hour, so be ready” He said, as he walked out and closed the door behind him. As soon as he left, I started rummaging through all of my clothes I packed. I wanted to look somewhat presentable for dinner out on the town. I threw on my mini skirt, with my black ankle heeled boots and a white, cuffed shirt. That oughtta do it.

I still had 20 minutes to blow off, so I flipped my cellular open, and went on the internet to find the latest on Tokio Hotel. Bill got new teeth. Well, veneers. Tom is still a skank, although I love him, and.. No. No flipping way. Can’t happen. Tokio Hotel are also spending their spring break in New York also. While I’m here. Can’t be possible. “erg.” I let out, which seemed to of freaked out Haylen a little. “What’s with you?” She asked, getting ready for dinner also. “T-Tokio Hotel.” I replied, still staring at the screen, re-reading making sure I hadn’t mis-read it. “Are in.. NEW YORK!” I said, flipping out, flailing my arms all over the place, and screaming at the top of my lungs. “AHHH! Yesss!” I shrieked, still flipping out. “N..no. You’re kidding me right?” Asked Haylen, probably not believing me. “IM FUCKING SERIOUS!” I yelled, throwing her my cellular, still flailing my arms. She read the screen, and threw my phone on the bed and started dancing with me.

“WHATS WRONG!?” Asked a few parents rushing into our room. “We heard screaming, and we –“Said another parent, as he stopped himself from saying anything else. “Oh. Nothing is wrong here. Girls, please keep it down. You’re probably disturbing other people who are at the hotel at the moment.” Said the first parent, with annoyance in her voice. “Haa, yeah!” I replied, holding in my screams .

It was dinner time already – holy shiiat. I sat down beside Haylen, and looked at the food on the table. Green beans, meatballs and spaghetti. Ew. I really disliked everything on the table. For one, I was planning on having another vegetarian week, but I guess that was smushed. And I hated green beans. However, I sucked it up and took two spoonfuls of green beans and spaghetti without the meatballs.

After dinner was over, I got undressed and took a shower. I assumed Haylen was using my cellular to re-read the news page, which stated Tokio Hotel was in New York City. After I was finished in the shower, I turned my iPod on again, and laid in bed talking about tomorrow and how we were going to hunt down Tokio Hotel with Haylen. This vacation was getting better by the minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, SO I suppose this was a tad long. Sorry everyone, I'll try and cut it down.
Also, please excuse any mistakes I've made. (:
And yes, as you can read the only person who I really talk to in this chapter is haylen. (: