A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

That's right - I'll beat you with a lamp.

I opened the hotel room quietly, making sure not to wake any of the boys. We got back from our cruise at 9, and the boys are still sleeping like I knew they would be. I was tired also; I couldn’t sleep because of a text I got from Tom last night. What does he mean he did something horrible while I was gone? I crept into my bed where Tom slept, and pulled my body closer to his.

Oh. He wasn’t wearing a shirt. The last 3 or 4 nights we were here he had worn a shirt – mainly because he probably figured I wasn’t all for the sleeping nude thing. I put my cold arms around his warm body, and I felt him twitch. “Wha?” Damn, I accidentally woke him up. Note to self, work on my ninja skills. “Sorry; we just got back.” I whispered. He rolled over, and looked at me; his eyes went big.

“I’m so sorry.” He whispered. “Yeah; I got the text, so what happened?” I asked, obviously clueless of what he was talking about. “I – Fuck. I went to a nightclub and got a little tipsy with this one girl. She dragged me back to her place and” “FUCK.” I cut him off; I didn’t want to know the details.

I jumped out of the bed, and began screaming. I wasn’t insanely angry; just pissed off about how he could do something like that. “You – you are disgusting!” I yelled, not caring if I woke Haylen, Bill or anyone else up. Tom hopped out of bed, exposing his bare torso. I stared for a second or two, and began screaming again. Bill and Haylen sat up in their bed, and began watching us fight.

I threw pillows at Tom and anything else I could find. “You are a waste of my time!” I flung pillows and blankets at him. I probably looked insane, but I didn’t care. “I’m sorry – I told you that already.” Tom held up a pillow in front of him, probably hoping I wouldn’t throw anything too hard or sharp. “You think I, fucking care if you’re sorry? You should be sorry!” I picked up the lamp on the side table and threatened to throw it.

I began to calm down; Tears swelled in my eyes and began overflowing along with loud sobs. “Fuck you, Tom. I trusted you – it was one night! One night and you manage to fuck everything over!” I realized I was crying at that moment – and how much I’ve been swearing. “I’m so sorry.” He repeated over and over. “Hailey, dear – but down the lamp.” Haylen came up from behind me and tried to take the lamp out of my hand.

I stood there waiting for myself to collapse; or die - whichever comes first. Tom tried walking towards me, but I began threatening him again. “I want you to leave. Now.” I put the lamp back down, and sat on the bed where Haylen and Bill were. “Hailey, he can’t leave – they gave up their hotel reservations to stay here – remember?” Haylen told me in a trying – to – be – soothing voice.

Tom sat on the opposite bed with his head between his hands. I didn’t feel bad at all for him. “Listen – I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry. I shouldn’t of done what I did. I feel guilty.” Tom tipped his head up and stared me in the eyes. “Good; I hope you feel guilty.” I began crying again, uncontrollably. Haylen patted my back, amazed at the fact I cried over a guy. I didn’t usually do that.

I could tell Haylen was giving Tom dirty looks from across the room – and fuck, he deserved them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all the craxy swearing scenes. xD