A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Flowers? For me?

I knew he was trying to get me to say yes by playing with his lip ring. “Uh, not at the moment, we aren’t.” I blushed a bit. Tom didn’t say anything, he just continued texting Bill. I did feel bad for him – but still, he shouldn’t of done what he did. Ugh, it makes me feel gross just thinking of it.

“So Tom. You honestly think I was going to get back together with you, after you fucked some club-tramp?” I raised one eyebrow, and smiled. “We didn’t fuck. We just... lets not talk about it.” He winked and laughed. Yeah, real appropriate time to laugh, eh? I rolled my eyes.

“Did you get everything worked out? And Tom is still alive, right?” Haylen opened the door laughing. “Yeah, things are ... better.” Tom half smiled at Bill and Haylen. “Okay, good! So Hailey, you won’t be throwing lamps at anyone for a while, right?” Haylen laughed – I think she was trying to lighten the mood on the room. “Uh, well I can’t say for sure. I’ll try to contain myself though.” I laughed, and winked at Tom.

“While I was out in the hall with Bill the teacher came by. He said we’re having lunch in like 15 minutes – it’s more like 5 minutes, now though.” Haylen began making her way to the door. “WHAT? He saw Bill? Didn’t he freak out?” I was scared now. “No, Bill was outside, silly. I’m not stupid you know.”

Haylen and I made our way to the kitchen, while Tom and Bill headed across the street to get some food.

“So, what happened with you and Tom anyway?” Haylen asked; she was probably curious if Tom had any hidden bruises. “Uh, nothing really. We aren’t exactly... together I guess, but whatever – his fault, not mine!” I faked a laugh and sat down at a table with Haylen. “Bill said Tom is really upset about it.” Haylen stared at me. “Uh, well I feel horrible too; I got cheated on – what if Bill and I made out? You wouldn’t be okay with that, would you” I asked, knowing what her answer would be. “Oh. When you put it that way – let’s just stop talking about it.” Haylen began ordering what she wanted to eat.

After lunch we both headed back up to the hotel room. I opened the door and there was Tom holding a bouquet of flowers. I stopped in the doorway, making Haylen have to push her way through. Tom slowly walked towards me, handing me the bouquet. Bill sat on the bed with a smile, clasping his hands over his mouth. “I love you.” Tom handed me the bouquet and hugged me. I didn’t hug him back though. I knew what he was trying to do.

“Tom, I don’t” Tom pushed his lips into mine. I was going to tell him I don’t feel the same way anymore; and then he kissed me. His hands held me tight, like they did when we were “dating” or whatever you’d like to call it. “I know you don’t” Tom pulled out of the kiss and back into the hug. “But I still love you. I want just one more chance. I promise you I won’t fuck things over. I can’t explain to you how sorry I am. It’s impossible.” Tom pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hands. I think he has a thing with touching me at all times or something. “Uh. Let me think about it, okay?” I didn’t pull my hands away; I liked the way his hands and mine looked. My pale skin made his skin look like it was glowing. “Hailey, we only have two more days together.” Tom stared at me and played with his lip ring once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment
subscribe?
please?