A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Woops! Sorry for getting my tears on your shirt.

“Okay – yes, you get one chance.” I smiled and so did Tom. Bill began clapping – what a freak. “Thanks.” Tom whispered in my ear, his arms around me. I don’t feel the same way about Tom, as he feels about me. I do like him and all, but definitely not as much as before; and with only two more days here, I’m not sure if that’ll be enough to patch things up.

“So, what do you say we do?” Tom asked, still holding one of my hands firmly. It was like he thought I was going to run off. “I want to go back to the park; where we went before when things were better.” I stated, pulling Tom over to where my shoes are. “Okay, yeah – I liked that park!” Haylen and Bill slid there shoes back on and we all left.

At the park, Tom and I sat on the same bench as we had before. Haylen and Bill sat on the amazingly green grass, and made out. “Ew.” I muttered under my breath. I wasn’t one for making out or anything – Having someone else’s tongue in my mouth disgusted me. Tom let out a small and quiet laugh, and began talking again.

“I know I’ve apologized over 10 times - maybe even more – but I know you don’t like me as you had before. What can I do to make you love me?” Tom flung his arm around me, and kissed me. “You can’t do anything. What happened, happened and nothing can change that. You just shouldn’t have done it.” I whispered, trying to make in unnoticeable I was crying – or going to anyway.

“Don’t cry over something I did.” Tom pulled me onto his lap, and I felt like I was four years old again. “Well it’s hard not to” I began sobbing quietly “especially when I really like you Tom. And now things aren’t going to be the same, ever.” I dried my eyes on Tom’s shirt. He said he didn’t mind, but I know he did. “Woops. Sorry.” I poked at two wet marks on Tom’s shoulder.

Haylen and Bill got up and left some time ago, before I began to cry. They probably knew it would be coming, anyway.

I wanted to forget the whole thing happened. I wanted to love Tom as much as I had before; but I couldn’t. “Fuck.” Tom sighed; I looked at him, and through my blurred eyes it looked like he may have been crying, maybe. Just maybe he truthfully did feel horrible about what he had done; Just maybe he truthfully did love me as he says he does. Just maybe I was being too hard on the guy? I heard another loud sigh. “I’m sorry.” I whispered; I had stopped crying, but my eyes were still blurry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this fanfic is coming to an end.
I was wondering if anyone wanted a sequel?