A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Girlfriends for everyone!

I walked into the washroom, and there were a few girls in there. “What happened?” Asked a little girl who looked to be about the age of ten. I smiled. “I had an ice cream fight with my friend.” I replied, still smiling. “Oh. You look funny.” The little girl walked out of the washroom, and I began laughing. The other girls in the washroom were around the ages 20 – 30. They stared at me like I’m an immature freak – and they’re right. I cupped water in my hands, and splashed it onto my face. After a few minutes, the ice cream was gone.

I walked back into the hall, to see Tom waiting for me. “I think I like you better with the ice cream.” I laughed, and hugged Tom. He then pulled me into a kiss. “Yeah, well you look great either way.” Tom began laughing also. “Come on, Bill says they’re going to be there soon.” Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We both ran across the street, hoping to not be hit by traffic.

“Hey, took you long enough.” Bill stated in a sarcastic voice. “When’ll they be here?” I asked, extremely excited. “Any minute now – actually that’s them right there.” Tom pointed across the park, to two men walking side by side. I decided to run over to them.

“Gustav! Georg! I missed you two!” I hugged them both, and kissed each on the cheek. Gustav blushed a bit and Georg laughed. After a few minutes everyone else caught up. “So, what’s new?” Georg asked; he probably knew what happened between my and Tom, but I didn’t feel like talking about it. “Nothing; Just me missing you two.” I laughed, and Gustav began blushing again. I felt Tom put his hand on my shoulder. “You sound like one of those crazy fans.” Tom whispered in my ear. “Well I was just kidding around!” I droned, blushing also.

We all sat on the green grass in the park, under a tall tree. I lay in Tom’s lap and Haylen sat beside Bill. Gustav and Georg were with two girls; the girl Gustav was with looked to be about 18, and her name was Alicia. The girl Georg was with was about 20, maybe 21 and her name was Shelley. They seemed pretty nice. “So, Georg and Gustav have girlfriends?” I whispered, leaning up to Tom’s ear. “mhm.” He mumbled, resting his hand on my stomach. “One day.” He mumbled. “What the hell; one day what?” I asked, putting my hand on top of his.

“I love you Bill.” I heard Haylen talking to Bill. Bill and her weren’t making out – surprisingly. “I love you more.” Bill smiled at Haylen, and then she smiled. I smiled too; it was adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the story is coming to an end slowly;
I was wondering if anyone would read a sequel, if I decide to make one?