A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

When these dreams; Collide.

Tom started playing a rhythm on my stomach with his hands; I laughed as Bill made lyrics to go with it. Alicia and Shelley laughed also. They were wearing extremely short and “flashy” dressed. They looked like whores to me, but they were really, very nice. “My legs hurt.” Alicia stated, standing up. She began tugging on Gustav’s arm. “Yeah okay let’s leave. See ya!” Gustav and Alicia both left, holding hands.

“Cute.” I babbled, moving Tom’s hands off my stomach. “Twenty questions, anyone?” Shelley asked, in a high pitched voice. “I’ll go first.” Tom stated, smiling devilishly at me. “Would you ever want to be able to live forever, Hailey?” Tom smirked. He probably knew my answer. “Well hell yes; as long as my significant other was immortal too.” I laughed, and so did the others. “My turn!” Bill shouted. “Tom, what would you do if you got a girl pregnant?” We all laughed, except Tom. “I don’t know. Pretend it wasn’t mine, I guess?” Tom laughed, but no one else did. I hit him in the chest with my elbow.

After a few more rounds of twenty questions, the questions began to get a little weird. “Haylen, what would you do if Bill turned gay?” Georg asked, smirking at Bill. “Uh, I don’t know – what am I supposed to do?” Haylen was obviously confused about how she was supposed to answer the question. “Hailey, are you ever going to have kids?” Asked Shelley who was smiling. What was I supposed to say to that? I’m 16 not 20! “Uh, later in life - A lot later. Or when I know the time is right.” I kept babbling on, and finally Tom put his finger over my lip to shush me.

There were a few more weird questions asked, and then we decided to stop. Gustav and Alicia came back, eventually with food for everyone. “I just had ice cream – I’m not hungry.” I stated, getting nauseated at the thought of more junk. Haylen, Bill, Tom and the rest began picking at the food for a few minutes. Tom shoved some fries into my mouth, so I had a few more.

I began day dreaming in Tom’s arms. My face went blank, and I stared at the sky as I was day dreaming. Tom noticed after I hit two minutes without blinking. He shook his arms slowly, then rapidly shaking me out of my daydream. “What’s wrong?” Tom asked, his eyes getting wider and wider by the second. He probably thought I was stressing over something else. “I was daydreaming; sorry.” I whispered, trying to remember what happened. “About what?” He didn’t seem too worried anymore; I wasn’t threatening to kill him, or anything. “Me; and you.” I stopped the whispering.

“What time is it?” I asked, curious. The sky looked a tad dark. “It’s 4:30, darling!” Alicia said, kissing Gustav. “Shit, we have to go.” Haylen said, hopping up from the ground. Tom, Haylen, Bill and myself all ran towards a taxi. Some of the parent supervisors worry when we aren’t back by at least five o’clock. We all jumped into a taxi, and gave them the instructions to the hotel.

Finally, fifteen minutes later we were at the hotel. “I’ll meet you around the back, in the hotel room love.” Bill ran around to the other side of the building, so then the teachers couldn’t see him. “Am I staying over again tonight?” Tom asked with his eyes darting everywhere. “Yes – of course!” I smiled and he ran to catch up with Bill. He probably thought I wouldn’t let him in because of what happened the other night. Well that was over; I’m turning over a new leaf. I still love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Colbie Caillat - dreams collide.
:)
Please, if anyone wants me to make a change in the story, or if anyone has an idea of what could happen, please message me:) or leave a comment.