A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

We swear too much.

“Fuck.” Bill muttered under his breath. I’m pretty sure that was the first time I’ve ever heard Bill swear! Tom sat me up, and we all began walking away from the paparazzi holding hands. “This is just fucking great.” Tom shouted, turning his head around, staring at the paparazzi as we were walking. They were now chasing behind us with their massive cameras and video-tapers.

Tom grasped my hand tightly, and we all began running towards a taxi. We began banging on the windows, as I turned around and watched the paparazzi snap a picture of me. That’s great – I’m going to be in a magazine. I’m going to be hated by oh so many Tokio Hotel fans. Damn it. The taxi driver rolled his window down, and told us to get in. We all flew into the taxi, and we watched the paparazzi slow down as the taxi sped off. “Thanks – you just made my day.” I squealed at the taxi driver. “Uh, no prob, kiddo.” The taxi driver winked at me, in a very astonishingly creepish way. “Ahh, yeah.” I mumbled, clinging to Tom.

The taxi drove us to the hotel Tom and Bill were staying at. We walked into the lobby, and I felt like I was in a castle again; the walls were decorated so finely. I flew up the stairs into Tom’s room. I remembered the room number. Inside, Georg and Gustav were sleeping; they were probably out all night drinking again. I decided to be a bitch and awake them. “Geeet uuuup!” I shrieked, at the top of my lungs, jumping on Georg’s bed. He pulled my ankle, and I flew down onto the bed. “Oww.” I moaned, as I rubbed my ankle.

Tom, Bill and Haylen were in the room minutes after I was. I hopped off the bed, and pulled Tom into a long kiss. “Hey guys; good morning.” Gustav said, waking up from all the noise I had made. “Morning to you too, Gustie!” I shrieked again, like a little girl. “Ugh, shut up Hailey; Your fucking annoying.” Georg muttered, sitting up in bed. “Shut up; don’t say that to her.” Tom began laying down the law with Georg.

He seemed a bit protective today; probably because it’s our last day together. The thought made me collapse onto the ground. “What’s wrong, Hailey?” Tom dropped to the ground also. He picked me up and carried me towards Gustav’s bed. I was breathing, alive but I was in some sort of shock, that hopefully will only last for a few more minutes. “Love? Can you hear me?” Tom waved his hand in front of my face. I felt his warm breath on my face, and his eyes stare into mine. “Y – yes.” I sat up quickly and leeched onto Tom’s neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please.
I haven't goten any for the last few chapters.
0_0