A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Leaving the hotel.

“Really, now? I always liked that shirt.” He smiled, and I could see him trembling a little. I stood up in front of him, and kissed him. I felt one, maybe two warm tears transfer onto my face, from his. “I love you!” I sang loudly, in my worst voice. I didn’t want to cry; not now anyways. I wiped his tears away, with his shirt I was planning on stealing. I could tell he didn’t want me to see him like thos, because he turned away from me almost immediately.

I began packing again; in a matter of 10 minutes, I was finished. “Haylen, when’re you going to pack?” I asked, looking at the clock. Great, we were leaving in an hour, or so. “I packed last night silly, don’t you remember?” She looked at me, curious. I shook my head and forced a smile.

I dragged my luggage bags to the lobby, where the teacher was loading them into many taxis. “You two are Taxi number 38, ‘kay?” He asked, smiling. I nodded, and ran back upstairs. Haylen slowly followed. I opened the door of the hotel, and poked my head through. “Well, we leave in half an hour.” Haylen sighed. I clenched my teeth together and clenched my fists. I didn’t want to go.

For the last half hour, we all sat in the room, talking; talking about nothing actually. It was all pointless chatter.

I sat in the taxi, bawling my eyes out like mad. “What’s wrong?” Asked the teacher with his eyes going large. “I didn’t know for you to be so emotional?” He made it sound like more of a question. “Ah, I’m just sad to leave.” I lied through my teeth, faking another smile. The teacher shut the door, and walked away. “Wait. There’s two more people coming with us.” Haylen told the taxi driver.

About 10 minutes after all the other Taxi’s were gone – and the teacher, Bill and Tom came out of the hotel entrance. They both hopped into the taxi, as the driver pulled away.

The ride to the airport was silent. No one wanted to talk about anything; the reasons why were obvious.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's only one, maybe two more chapters to come until the story/fanfic is finished.
=[