A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Chapter 6 - Tom stop the lies, buddy.

Haylen and I gathered our shorts and tank tops and began walking back towards where all of the others from our choir were. I turned around, and stared at Tom for another minute or so. Haylen kept walking, since we were going to be late. As I was staring at Tom putting his t – shirt back on, he looked up towards me. I blushed, and he waved. I turned around quickly and ran towards Haylen. “SO CUTE!” I shrieked. “Huh? What happened? Damn it, I missed something, didn’t I!?” Haylen said a little disappointed. “Well, it wasn’t really anything big. Tom just waved bye. That’s all” I said nearly tripping over my own feet.

Once we were finally back where everyone else was, our teacher approached us with an angry look on his face. “Who were those men you were with?” He asked sternly. “Th..Them, well they. They’re my favourite band. Tokio Hotel is here in New York.” I whispered to the teacher, making sure no one else heard. “Uh – huh. Well, next time you leave, make sure to tell me! Or better yet, give me your cell numbers.” The teacher said, taking a notepad out of his backpack. Haylen and I wrote down our numbers, and hopped into a taxi. On the way back to the hotel we were talking about our day with the boys.

“Bill is such a sweetheart – and when Tom hugged you...” Haylen said winking. What was she talking about. What did Tom really do? “Go on..” I said extremely curious. “Well, when he was hugging you, you should have seen his face. He wasn’t smiling or anything... but I don’t know. It just seemed like he actually meant what he did.” She said, trailing off. “I probably didn’t explain that right.” She added. “Uhh, not exactly. Hahaha” I said laughing. Finally, we arrived back to the hotel. Haylen and I grabbed our things from the taxi, and ran to our rooms to get ready for our only day of shopping. I washed the make up off my face which had been all over my eyes. (Thanks to Tom who decided I should go for a dip.) I reapplied my mascara and added some neon eye shadow. Haylen was still figuring what to wear once I was finished. I ended up wearing my yellow skinny jeans, and a random t – shirt I found in my bag. “What am I going to wear!” Haylen yelled from the bathroom as she was brushing her hair. “Wear your blue jeans. With that shirt.” I said holding up a graphic shirt and her blue jeans. After we were finished getting ready, we all went back to the lobby where the teacher was standing.

“Okay, so. Everyone get into a cab, and meet back here in the lobby at 6:30. Don’t be late.” He said and then walked away. Haylen and I hopped into a cab. Wait, how are we going to meet up with Bill and them? We didn’t even tell them where we were going. “Shit Haylen. They don’t know where we’re even going right now.” I said trying not to loose my temper with myself. “Oh, no worries. Bill has my cell number. I’ll just text him.” She said laughing at me. Oh, okay then. Of course we were headed straight for hot topic. They had some jeans I wanted to buy – blue leopard print ones, to be exact.

When Haylen and I arrived at hot topic – where thankfully the rest of my classmates weren’t headed – there was Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg standing by the front doors of the store. “Hey ladies.” Tom said smirking at Haylen and I. I think that was supposed to be some sort of flirting? “Ah, please excuse Tom.” Georg said laughing at the smile Tom still had on his face. “Yeah well hello to you too.” I fumed. Tom was definitely getting on my nerves right now. Buut I love him! After the ten minute greetings were over, we all walked into hot topic. I ran straight for the blue jeans I wanted. “I found them!” I chirped in a squeaky voice. “Ah. Those are different. Very different.” Tom blurted. “Well, I like them!” I yelled a tad louder than I expected. I ran into a change room, and after a few minutes the door burst open. “Well. You look... Pretty.” Tom said as he trailed off. Yeah. The word pretty
Coming from someone one as gangster looking as Tom. I’m pretty sure that’s a lie buddy!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't very good - at all. I had ZERO inspiration, and it was written in only a few minutes. Ignore any mistakes, please. Chapter 7 will be up a lot sooner than this one was!