Love Plus Hate Equals a Pool of Your Blood

Dinner

We went back into the dining hall, and everyone was gone. The only people there were the few people helping to clean up. Leon lead me to the bar and we filled our plates, then took a seat at a small table. I only picked at my food; it didn't look at appetizing yet. Leon gorged on his though, and went up for seconds, then thirds. I found it a bit funny.

We didn't say much to each other. We mainly talked about how things went around this place. He said that it wasn't much different from just living in your own home. There weren't that many rules, and ninety-nine percent of the time, it was peaceful. I enjoyed the peaceful part. I loved having peace.

Oh my God...she's beautiful... I heard in my head. I snapped my eyes open and looked around the hall. It was only Leon and I, and he hadn't said a word. But it sounded just like his voice.
Haha, nice job, Shade. You've figured it out, finally. Leon was staring straight at me, and he looked like he was about to burst into hysterics.

"What's so funny?"I asked, he started laughing and held his finger up for me to give him a moment. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for him to calm down.

"You're a vampire. Reading minds comes with the package. That was me, screwing with you. You should have seen your face!"He exclaimed
"Oh yeah it's so funny! You are a retard."I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
"I'm sorry. Are you done eating?"
"Yes, I am. Now, I'm going back to my room, away from the likes of you."I stood up from the table and started from the hall to my room. I was just fooling around with him, but I wanted to see what he'd do. I started up the steps and ran my hand over the smooth railing, trying not to go too fast.

"Wait! Shade! Come on! I was only kidding!"Leon shouted with his mouth full. He took the steps two at a time and soon stopped in front of me.
"No. You're a jerk."I said, going around him. I heard him swallow his food, and he came to walk beside me.
"You're the jerk. You're just toying with me. Keep your head quiet next time you try to fool someone."He said, glaring at me. I giggled
"Well my bad for trying to have a little fun. Now, really, I'm tired. I want to go to bed."I replied
"All right. Let's go back to the room."He said, walking ahead of me
"Wait, I'm going to my room."
"Yeah, me too. We live in the same dorm."I cocked and eyebrow and slowly ascended up the steps and into the dorm room. Leah and Tommy were sitting on the couch, talking, but the kids were no where in sight.

"Hey you two. Nice to see you back, Leon."Tommy said
"Thanks, nice to be back."Leon answered, shutting the door behind us
"The kids are already in bed, asleep. Which is what you two should do. You missed prayer."Leah informed us. I nodded and went up to my room and laid on the bed. Leon took his place in the bed beside me and grabbed some pajamas, then left the room. I put on my own pajamas, then laid down. Leon re-entered the room soon, smiled at me, then got under the covers on his bed.

"Goodnight, Shade."He said
"Goodnight, Leon."I answered

'Goodnight beautiful...' He thought, I smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! I got a new chapter up!

Comments/Subscribers would be very nice.