Coma White

I Don't Care

Painful but pleasurable, scary yet serence, happy yet sad, memorable yet unfamiliar. Many thoughts rushed through my mind, none meeting, none matching, none conprehending. I couldn't remember anything. Darkness, light, darkness again. Warm, freezing, claustrophobic, cluttered, clear, clean, airy, spacey, memories... pain. Lots of it, too. Pain and more pain. Pain when my heart thuds, pain when my eyes move behind my heavy eyelids.

It was then that I made the most irresponsible, most awful, most entertaining, most life chancing, most interesting, most decietful, most pleasurable, most ironic, most stupid decision of my life. I opened my eyes to see her face right in front of mine. Warm yet devious eyes, caring yet deceptive interpretations, and the most careful actions. I gasped and closed my eyes once again, hoping it would all go away, praying I wouldn't have to relive my nightmare I had just forgotten, or rather, pushed out of my mind.

Warm touches, caring charisthma, led me to open my eyes to look at her face. Her eyes held more passion than last, yet her movements were more quick, eager, and not as welcome. My body rejected every touch, but my mind drew me in. I had chained myself mentally and phsyically. My body wouldn't move, even when my mind told it to, and my mind wouldn't react to anything, it longed to return to it's most comfortable slumber.

No words were needed to peg the situation. Her warm breath played against my neck, making me shiver.

"Ah..." I gasped, unintentionally, fearing the pain that was to come.

"You're awake..." She whispered with a soft smile.

My eyes gleamed, brimming with tears, as I turned my face to one side, trying not to catch her eye. Her hand rose to my face, reeling it in, pulling me in, right back into her trap I had just escaped.

Our lips touched so softly, securing my place in her order. She was the queen and I was the servant, once again. Whatever she wanted, I would provide. Whatever she needed, was what I gave. This is how devious she is... So sweet yet oh, so bitter. Snow white queen...my queen.

"I've missed you so much..." Her voice was like a running brooke, so serene and so smooth.

"No..." I gasped fearfully, knowing she had already seized me.

"Oh, but I have. You know I love you. I am yours, and you are mine, remember?" She said so softly, pulling the heart-shaped locket from under her shirt.

My will just snapped. I mimicked with shakey hands, pulling mine out as well. She just smiled.

"And I won't lose you again."

Pain.My heart wretching itself, disliking it's own beating, twisting, turning itself out of my chest, as if it's being devoured, moaning in torture, yearning to die, thrusting itself out of me, and into her hands. My heart is hers. All caused by simple words, all caused by a simple smile, all caused by her. Moans of agony shape into silence of the heavens. Her smile, her eyes all bring me back into her once again. My heart is hers. My body opens up to her, longing her touch, loving her calming breath. Is this heaven? Or hell? Returning to nightmares have never felt so welcoming. My heart is hers.

"Wh-" I'm cut of by her lips, touching mine, her hand pulling and pleading to lead me to another room. I won't allow it, but my body will. My mind is dictated. My will is hers. My heart is hers. I give in, but am terrified of the next room and what it might hold.
♠ ♠ ♠
An exerpt from one of my previous stories, just giving insight on how she was captured. Poor Jenny...