Coma White

Never In My Life.

I crawled into unwary conciousness, my mind tugging at itself. I brought my hands to my face, noticing the sheets placed over me. I was in a bed? I cracked my eyelids open, trying to convince myself I was at home, although I already knew I wasn't.

The room was completely unfamiliar. The bed was round, covered by a white bed canopy, and placed in the middle of the dark room. The window was to my left, covered by burgundy curtains. A dresser was the only thing in the right corner, decorated with many books and dvds. There was a tv mounted to the wall in front of the bed, and a stereo was placed on the shelfs drilled into the wall next to it. Where exactly was I?

It wasn't until I noticed the small figure standing in front of the heavy, wooden door, that I realized exactly what situation I was in.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep good?" Her voice sent chills up my spine. I didn't reply.
"Come on, now. Don't be like that." She came and sat next to me on the bed. I didn't move. "Don't worry, you'll like it here, I promise. I told you I will make you as comfortable as possible. Is this not comfortable enough?" She gestured towards the walls. Another moment of silence passed. "Fine then. I will talk to you at breakfast. I will be back in a second. I love you, honey," She seethed, touching my face and kissing it softly. Lust filled her eyes. The heavy door shut slowly, and the lock was loud enough to make me realize I wasn't getting out of here anytime soon. What had I gotten into?

I rose from the bed, staring down at the ground. I must have been at least sixty feet off the ground. I wonder what she'd do if I jumped out. I bet she wouldn't be expecting that. I browsed through the books sitting on the dresser. Most of them were vampire novels, and classic romance. They were the books she knew I liked to read. She even had most of my favorite dvds set out. She never gave up when she wanted something.

The sound of the lock brought me out of my trance. She entered the room, carefully shutting the door behind her. In her hands was an elegant, dark red dress. "Do you like it?" She asked, her face bright. I just stared. "Come on, baby. Please don't do this. It'll be like old times again. Remember? All those nights we spent together..." She made her way over to me, sliding her arms around my waist. Her touch made me shiver.

"I'm not...playing," I choked out, grasping her arms, but not pushing her away.

"Playing?" She whispered into my neck.

"Ah...your....game," I finished, trying to ignore her presence.

"Oh, but it takes two to play, baby. But I enjoy playing by myself as well. But might I say, it would be all that much more enjoyable if you would participate," She said, running her hands down my neck. I intercepted her. It took everything in me not to give in. My willpower was weakening every second, but I knew I couldn't give up. She was dangerous, and I needed to get away from her. The person I loved had dissappeared. "You're so beautiful...Come on, we need to get you dressed." Her eyes dug into me. She ran her hand down the lace in my gown, slowly untying it. Pushing the right sleeve down, she kissed my bare shoulder, making me tingle. She did the same to the other side, making eye contact with me the whole time.

Her eyes were different in some strange way. Yet, there was still an essence of something memorable. A glimpse of the one I love. My gown fell to the floor. Pushing me backwards onto the bed, she entangled her hands in my hair, kissing my lips in an overwhelming manner. My head began to spin. She was the same? She was crazy? What was she? Whatever I wanted her to be? This wasn't the time to think of it.

I attempted to push her off. She tugged on my arms, pushing them above me. I brought my foot to her chest, and kicked her onto the floor. Catching my breath, I stood up from the bed. "Why must you be so difficult?" She asked, shaking her head. I just glared.
I had so much to think about, and not enough time to think about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So It's Been Forever Since I Was On.
Heheheh.
Update.
Rate, Comment, Subscribe.
Suggestions?
<3