You're in My Heart, the Only Light That Shines There in the Dark

Believe in me because I was made for you

***
Please dont give up
I need you now
more than ever
***

"Bloody hell ! " Jess shouted as it began to rain . she stood there with her head back panting from the running. " Why ? ! why me ?" Jess got out her phone and began to dial Lailas number . She stood their anxiously waiting for her to answer.

" Jess !" Robs voice was raspy .

Jess turned to see him standing there soaking wet .

"Jess please ." He put his forhead against hers pressing
here hands together . " Dont go .... not with out me anyways ." He smiled leaning in and kissing her deeply .

Jess let out a soft laugh closed her phone and held him tighter leaning her head on his chest. " I'm sorry baby I just dont understand what I did wrong ."

" You did nothing wrong , shes just insane ." Rob lifted Jess's chin and kissed her . " Lets go home , and plan our wedding ."

***
Brendon leaned more into the kiss deepening it , holding onto Laila waist . She felt him breathe in deeply as he moved to kissing her neck. She looked up to the stars and tried to focus on thinking straight which was really hard with his hands all over her . "umm " Laila exhaled softly as she layed flat on her back on the sand . As soon as brendon made his move to get on top, Laila knew she had to stop this .

" Brendon ." Laila moved her hands between them .

" Yeh ? whats wrong ?." Brendon began to softly kiss her again .

'Oh god I cant do this .'she thought to herself . The more he got into it the less she could think . She felt trully in a state of panic , the last time her and Brendon where in this position her mom walked in on them and literally tried to kill Brendon. " I - .... ." She stopped and ran her fingers through his hair . " Oh god .... I cant do this ." Laila said as she pushed brendon off and got to her feet .

Brendon sat on the sand looking up at her feeling confused . " why whats wrong ?" He stood up looking Laila straight in the eyes .

"Well ." Laila gulped ."First off... I had no idea where that was going ..." Laila held her arms looking uncertain. " and second , im not even with you , I dont want to be just another girl you've had in bed ." Laila looked at him trying to hide all the hurt in her words.

He moved closer to her , placeing his hand on her face. " You could never be just another girl ... Its impossible because ... I love you ." Brendon said softly as he pulled Laila into a hug . " I never stopped loving you since that day , junior year when I first told you ." He leaned his cheek against Lailas hair.

" I guess theres no point in denying, I feel the same way."Laila held onto the one man she had ever loved like she would never see him again.

***

Jess held onto Robs hand tightly as the plane landed .She was back home , and as soon she saw the airport she thought of what had happened before they left . She knew Mikey would want to hang out with Laila which ment she would have to be around him.

"So much for the past being the past ." Jess said under her breath.

" Did you say something baby ?" Rob pulled Jess's hand up to kiss it .

" Oh ..no I didnt I was just thinking out loud ." Jess smiled as she followed Rob off the plane.

As soon as they were off the plane Jess held on tight to Robs hand once again.

He knew she was tense but he couldnt figure why ." Whats wrong ? " He said looking down at his fiance.

" Nothing I just wish it would have gone more smooth with your mum ." Jess looked down at her suitcase bitting her bottom lip making it more red than usual.

" Dont worry about her , shes like always on her rag ." He laughed.

" Oh my god your so mean ." Jess couldnt resist to laugh along .

" Ahahah yes but its ok , its not like she raised me anyway . "

" ...Ohhhh k well if she didnt , then who ?" Jess looked up at her fiance who was by now smiling so huge like.

" My dad ." He smiled . " And ... I cant wait till you meet him ." He bit his bottom lip lifting Jess off the floor and kissing her .

" Oh god not another Pattinson ." Jess joked .

" Dont worry he lives here in boston and unlike my mum hes actually a person ." He smiled playfully .

***
I'll always be by your side
no matter what
***