You're in My Heart, the Only Light That Shines There in the Dark

Without saying a thing you can light up the dark

***
If I seem confused
Its because I've never felt
so in love
with anybody
***

"Whats that ?" Jess asked moving away from Rob .

Jess turned in the direction of the house only to see Laila
laughing and running toward their direction.
Ryan running not too far behind her undressing as he ran .

"See I told you someone would loose their clothes by the end of the night." Rob Laughed as he
moved out of the way of Lailas path.

"Laila ! what the hell are you all doing ?"Jess said sounding scared.

"Come on Jess !" Laila said Grabbing Jess's arm and continuing to run toward the ocean.

Rob stood against the table as he watched Ryan , Jon and Spencer pass him by.

"Come on dude !" Brendon said lightly shoving Rob . " Last person to the ocean has to clean up
the house after the party."

" Really ?" rob asked as he ran toward the ocean after the rest of them .

By the time rob got in the water ,Jess was laughing at the top of her lungs as Laila
pulled her under the water with her. He smirked and felt a little awkward being in only his boxers in the
water with people bearly knew .

"Feels good doesnt it ?" Jess asked as she swam towards rob .

"hahahah yeh ." Rob said as he held his shoulders shivering .

" Oh come on , get in the water ." Jess pulled him down a bit bringing him closer to her .

"Oh thank god shes still wearing her shirt
cause if not I'd be like that skinny
dork that gets a boner when the popular
girl with the nice chest accidentally brushes
against him ." Rob thought as she tried not to get too close to Jess .

" Whats wrong ?.. You feel so tense ." Jess giggled as she put her arms around His neck.

"Uh hah its just that uh its really umm ... " Rob stuttered as he tried to keep his composure.

"Jess why the hell are you still wearing this ?" Laila said as she pulled on Jess's shirt .

"Oh yeh I forgot ..." Jess smiled as she pulled her shirt off throwing it to the shore.

Laila swam away toward the rest of the guys as she smiled sinisterly stopping to give a thumbs
up to Rob .

"Oh god ." Rob said under his breath as he put his hand to his head .

" Just let go ..." Jess whispered in Robs ear as she pushed her body against his .

Rob couldnt help put trace jess's lips with his eyes , she parted them as she pulled his mouth closer to hers
putting her lips to his softly .

"Kiss me ." Jess ran her fingers through his hair .

Rob pushed his lips even more against hers deepening the kiss.

Jess felt a rush of adrenaline shoot through her body as he kissed her so romantically .
She moved him closer tangleing her fingers in his hair . She had never felt so turned on by just a kiss,
he knew what he was doing . He smiled through his kiss as he held her up just a little higher than him .
Jess knew she needed to pull away before this went too far but she just couldnt find the strength to .

" Get a room ." Brendon yelled out staring at the two .

"Aww how cute !!! " Laila shouted over Brendons voice intentionally.

A waved crashed pushing the two forward then pulling them back .
Jess pulled away from Rob laughing with her hand to her mouth , He smiled as he put her down into the water .

"Umm wow ." Jess said as she rubbed away her lip gloss from Robs lips .

"I practice on my hand ." Rob laughed as he joked .

Jess laughed as she swam backwards still staring straight at Rob .

***
When the sun comes up
will you still see me the way
you did that night ?
***

" Omg what the hell happened ?" Brendon said holding his head taking in where he was at .

" Would you please not talk so loud ." Laila whispered as she stepped over everybody sleeping in the living room.

Brendon watched her clean up as he felt his mind throb, then fell back toward the couch and held his stomache .

"Too much to drink last night ?" Laila said as she handed him water and some aspirin.

"Yeh ...I'm guessing so ... did I do anything I would regret or be embarrassed about ?"

"Well you did dance around on the dancefloor nude for a bit then after you blinded
everyone , you passed out. " Laila laughed at the thought.
"Is that something you would be embarassed about ?"

Brendon put his hand to his face then laughed ... "So how did I get here on the couch ... fully dressed ? "

"Well me and Ryan dragged you over here then we just put any clothes we could find on you ." Laila walked toward
the table cleaning up the mess .

Brendon walked over helping pick up the mess , stopping behind Laila and wrapping his arms around her waist .
She inhaled deeply as she turned around to face brendon and leaned into his embrace .

"Do you ever think of me ?" Brendon asked as he rest his cheek against Lailas head.

It was quite for a second as Laila tried to make sense of what was happening .

" I have to finish cleaning ." Laila said as she pulled away from him .

Brendon stood there wishing she would just admit she missed him as much as he missed her . "Shes just too damn
stubborn ". Brendon thought to himself as he thought of another subject to bring up .

"And the lovebirds ?" Brendon laughed as he walked toward the living room .

Laila lifted her hand and pointed out to the shore .

XXXXX

Rob lifted Jess's hands to his and tangled their fingers together .
The two were silent it was amazing how they bonded without saying a word .

"I'll be leaving to do some interviews and signings in New york tommorow ... but I want to know something before
I go ..." Rob said as he hugged jess.

"Yeh whats that ?" Jess asked as she lay her head to his chest .

"Will you be my girlfriend ?...

Jess looked at him then kissed his lips ."Ofcourse ."

Robbed pulled off his ring then un-did Jess's necklace and slid his ring on it . "Please wear this as a symbol of
our commitment ."

Rob then pulled her closer smiling as he watched Jess hold onto the ring on her necklace.

"Your something else Rob ." Jess said as she pushed him down and got on top of him to kiss him .

***
Your an addiction
worth keeping
***