You're in My Heart, the Only Light That Shines There in the Dark

You have such a way with everything you do

***
You've got me head over heels
in love with you
and everything amazing you do
***

" Why arent you warming up ? ... you know ? you wont taste good if your not hot !!! "

"Chill Laila " Jess said as she turned on the oven to heat up Laila's fries .

"Oh ... I get it ... the oven wasnt on ! " Laila stepped back and crossed her arms as she watched the oven.

" You know ? sometimes I wonder about you " Jess walked toward the glass leading out to the ocean .

"What ...oh whatever " Laila stood next to Jess, pushing her forehead against the glass. "so...hows everything with Rob ?"

"He comes back tommorow... I'm uncontrollably excited !" Jess turned toward Laila and grabbed her by the shoulders
"Its like I hang on to every single word he says ... hes so amazing and he makes me feel like Im worth it ...like
this relationship is worth it... do you know what I mean ?"

Laila looked to the ground slightly smiling " Yeh... It sounds like love ."

"You think so ?... I hope so !" Jess walked over to her cell phone which had been ringing for the longest time now.

"Hello ... hey Rob... I"ve missed you too ." Jess giggled as she ran upstairs to her room.

They had been together for about 3 months now it was amazingly cute how much he respected her . It was like rob
was the gentleman Jess always deserved. Not saying Mikey wasnt a good man , but it was never instant chemistry like Rob and Jess.

"Oh my god !" Jess shouted as she ran past Laila to the front door .

"Whats going on ?" Laila stepped back afraid Jess might blow up of excitement.

"Hes here !!" Jess opened the door and ran across the sand barefoot to Robs open arms .

" Really I thought he was coming till tommorow ." Laila said to herself as she leaned
against the door seal smiling at how happy Rob made her bestfriend.

He held her tight sliding her hair behind her ears as he leaned in for a kiss .

"I really honestly cant breathe when im not around you ." Rob whispered to Jess.

Jess closed her eyes as she listened to his words and felt his kisses on her lips. Her mind was at peace as he held her close.

"Promise me that you'll always hold me this way ." Jess said as she held him tighter putting her lips to his chest.

" I promise ." Rob played with the ring on Jess's necklace and smiled at how right it felt holding her in his arms .

***

" Jess ! " Laila shouted from the bottom of the stairway.

" Yeh ?" Jess said as she opened her door .

" I'm going to go finish up some tracks me and the band are working on , I just wanted to let you know I'd be out , ok love ?"

" Sure babeh ." Jess laughed playfully .

" Alright love ! I'll see you later ... oh and tell Rob not to drink my last red bull and if he does he owes me
six of them including that one !" Laila smiled as she grabbed her keys and hurried out the door.

Jess walked back into her room sitting on the bed next to Rob .

"What happened ?" Rob asked as he sat up in the bed .

"Oh laila was just going to be out for a few ... and she said for you not to drink her red bull ." Jess giggled as she ruffled Robs already messy hair .

" Ahaha like the girl needs more red bull shes like the energizer bunny or something ." Rob laughed as he sat infront of jess.

Jess watched him curiously as he played with her hands . It was silent and Jess could feel some sort of tension.

"Whats on your mind ?" Jess ran her thumb down his bottom lip .

" Hmm ... oh nothing ." Rob moved a bit closer to her .

He didnt have to say a thing Jess already could feel the need in his voice . His eyes gleamed in the light
and his lips looked so inviting .He moved back toward the heardboard of the bed and rest his head on it .

"You know what ?..." Jess said as she turned in his direction .

" What ..." Rob smiled at her .

Jess began crawling toward him slowly " The thought of certain things we could do ." Jess stopped as she
sat down on his thighs leaning her body on his . "Have been driving me insane all night." she said as she kissed him placeing her hands on his shoulders .

" I see ... like what type of things ?" Rob Smirked as he ran his hands down Jess's back .

" I could tell you but ... I'd rather show you ." Jess said as she slid off Robs shirt .

" You know I was always a hands on learner ." Rob whispered as he kissed Jess's neck pulling her shirt off and un-doing her pants.

"Well then this ought to be good ." Jess pulled off Robs belt and continued keeping contact with their lips .

***

"You know I cant keep doing this ." Laila said as she pushed the house door open.
"Brendon ! are you listening to me ?!"Laila shouted as she shook Brendons arm.

"Yeh I get it ... shit happens though I kind of forgot to put gas in my car you know stuff like that happens all the time !" Brendon said as he started to dial his cell.

"Oh yeh it happens like every other fucking -"

"SHHH!" Brendon quickly closed his cell and put his hand over Lailas mouth .

Laila started to pull on his hand moving around . "God let me go you rapist !"

"Be quite ... listen !" Brendon put his finger to Lailas mouth and looked up .

"What is that ?" Laila questioned as the thump starting getting louder .

Suddenly they both heard Jess scream .

"Oh my god ! somones hurting Jess !! " Laila paniced as she tried to run upstairs.

"NO ! ." Brendon grabbed laila and took her down to the ground ." Nobodys hurting her, listen !"

The two were quite , staring back and forth trying to make out the noise .

" WOAH ! ... EW their loud ." Laila said laughing as she pushed Brendon off her .

" Umm ... " Brendon looked at Laila scratching his head .

"We should umm... give them some privacy ." Laila said as she ran out to the beach .

"You read my mind !" Brendon smirked then ran after Laila . Tripping at the shore and pulling Laila down with him.

"Oh god ! " Laila shouted as she hit the sand .

Brendon laughed at the situation pushing Laila away playfully .

"Woah thats really awkward ." Laila adjusted her shirt as she sat up .

"Yeh ... I'll never let her live it down ." Brendon laughed .

"Oh shut up !... "

"OK..." brendon smiled as he pulled Laila back laying her down next to him .

"We didnt hear a thing ..." Laila winked resting her hand on his chest .

"But from the sounds of it they must have been having a hell of a time ."

" Your such a pig !" Laila pushed brendon away and began running toward the water .

"I'm kidding ." Brendon smiled as he watched Laila let the waves push and pull her .

" and your amazing ." Brendon whispered knowing Laila wouldnt hear him .

***
You have nothing too loose
so why not
give in
***