He said: I love you & She said: I wish.

Chapter Forty-One

Everybody left once it started to cool down, leaving Shaun and I by ourselves.

We stayed outside on the veranda until about 11. We were lying on the swing seat just talking about anything and everything and staring at the stars. Doing this just made my perfect day end perfectly.

“Are you still waiting?” Shaun asked randomly.

“What am I waiting for?” I was so confused. I had no idea what I was supposed to be waiting for.

“Me to bite off your tongue.” He informed me. I laughed at him, but he just stared at me like it wasn’t supposed to be funny.

“Okay not funny.” I said trying to keep a straight face but failing.

“You really think I’m joking?” He asked, like he couldn’t believe it.

“Come on! As if you would bite off my tongue!” I told him laughing.

He waiting for my mouth to open a bit before he attached his lips to mine, the moment that my tongue left my mouth it was caught between his teeth. He clamped his teeth down just after the bar that went through the center of it.

I started screaming and trying to get him to let go but he wouldn’t, he just stared at me with a smirk on his face, well at least I think it was a smirk, I couldn’t really see it.

To be honest it hurt more that when I got my tongue pierced.

He finally let go when we heard footsteps coming towards the door.

“Fuck Head! That hurt real bad.” I told him as I glared at his gorgeous face.

“Want me to kiss it better?” he asked, like a mother would if their child fell over and thinks they hurt their knee when it didn’t even scratch it. I nodded my head and stuck my tongue out for him.

Just as he went to kiss it, Ian walked out the door. “This is weird. Um…” The look on his face was priceless; I couldn’t help but laugh at him. “A few seconds ago you were screaming and now he’s kissing your tongue…?”

“He bit it and it hurt so he kissed it better.” I told him, shrugging, but I don’t think he seen me shrug.

“Oh well if that’s all it was I’m going to go back inside and stay there.” He said, slowly backing away through the sliding door. Shaun laughed at him, while I lent my head back against his chest and sighed contently.

The next day I woke up thinking that I had to go to school, the only reason I didn’t question it is because it’s what I’ve been doing almost every Wednesday for my whole schooling life.

Everything was going as usual; my alarm went off and I got up straight away, nobody was in the shower but it was when I got out of the shower and got dressed, in my uniform, that I noticed something was up. You see, usually, my dad sets up my breakfast for my because I’m too lazy to do it myself and if I can’t be bothered I don’t eat anything all day so therefore he takes on the responsibility to get it all set up for me, but today there was nothing on the bench. I quickly looked at the calendar to see if it was actually Wednesday, and it suddenly clicked that I was, in fact, free from ever putting this uniform on again, for ever and ever and ever!

I started dancing around the kitchen and singing ‘never, ever, ever, ever again!’ to the beat of ‘Opps… I did it again’.

“Oh. It’s just you, thought Britney was in the h-to-the-ouse!” Ian yelled, as he came running into the kitchen then back out again.

“Aw thanks! You love Britney more than me?!” I yelled back at him. He didn’t answer. It was a good thing though because I don’t think he seen what I was wearing, can I say awkward?

Before he had a chance to come back and see my uniform, I went back to my room and changed out of the ugly, blue and green, mid thigh length skirt and white button up top and into something more comfortable to sleep in.

As I climbed back into my bed my phone started to buzz, indicating that somebody was calling me. I grabbed it off my bedside table and pressed the small green phone button.

“Whatdyawant?” my face was half buried into the pillow causing it to come out as a mumble.

“Well hello to you too sunshine!” Come the cheery voice of Kimmi.

“Hello my dear, what can I do for you on this beautiful morning?” I said just as cheery as her, just not meaning it like she had.

“I need to find a dress to wear to your graduation, so you’re going to come shopping with me to find one.” I sighed knowing that today was going to be a long day. I agreed to go with her and she said that Georgie and she would be at my house in about an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's pretty crappy but I didn't have time to write a massive one today and I wanted to keep up with the one a day routine.

I went to see New Moon tonight, I don't know if I like it or not. I can pick a million things wrong with it but at the same time I couldn't take me eyes off the screen. But I do know I didn't like the end, it was far too cliche. Has anyone else seen it? Did you like it?

OH and does anyone from the UK read this? Or anybody that has seen X-Factor and knows who John and Edward are (Jedward)? I am currently obsessed with them two boys, I hope they do bigger things now that their gone. I stayed up last night 'till about 4 am watching their videos on youtube over and over again, I think I'm in love with Edward, even though they're twins, he's still heaps hotter ahahah.