Dont Call This Love

A Little Bit Longer.

I Sat On The Window Seat In My Room, My Guitar Rested On My Lap As I Played Random Tunes That Came Into My Head.
My Names Julia Walker. Im An Orphan. Over The Years Ive Been In So Many Foster Homes Ive Lost Count. My Parents Died In A House Fire When I Was 13 And Some How Every Time I Get Fostered I Always End Up Back At The Orphanage. When My Parents Died I Shut Myself Down, Went Into Autopilot And Put Up Walls That No-One Could Get Past To Get To Know Me, And People Just Didnt Want To Waste Time Trying To Get To Know The Girl With Emotional Problems.
Ive Only Got A Few Close Friends And Music Is My Escape. I Write Alot Of Songs But Never Let Anyone Hear Them, Ive Got A Massive Box Filled With Songs Ive Wrote Under My Bed.
The Door Swung Open And My Room Mate And Best Friend Georgia Stood There Grinning
"What?" I Asked, Flicking The Blonde Hair Out Of My Eyes
"The Jonas Brothers Have A Concert Here Next Week" She Said, Her Grin Getting Bigger As She Walked Over And Sat On Her Bed
"Well Thats Great. Too Bad We Cant Go" I Said
The Orphanage Had Strict Rules About Where You Went. You Wern't Even Alowed To Go Stay Over At A Friends House Unless There Was A Background Check On The Family. I Thought It Was Ridiculous.
"Kims Going" She Said Looking Down "She Was Boasting About It In Maths Today, How Shes Got Front Row Tickets And Shes Right By Nick"
"Of Course She Does" I Said Rolling My Eyes
Kim's The Most Popular Girl At Our School, Her Dad's Rich And She Only Wears Designer Clothes. Shes Also The Biggest Bitch In The World. She Makes Fun Of All Of Us Orphan's And Makes Sure We Dont Get To Be A Part Of Anything That Goes On Around The School.
"I Wish We Could Go" She Said, Her Big Brown Eyes Looking At Me Sadly
"I Know" I Said Sighing
The Next Morning I Woke Up At 6 O'Clock, Took A Shower And Got Ready For School Before I Headed Down For Breakfast. I Saw I Was The Last One Down And Everyone Else Was Already Sitting At The Table, Fighting Over Cereal And Spilling Juice.
The Head Care Worker Max Walked In And Smiled When He Saw Me
"Julia! Just The Person I Was Looking For! Ive Got Another Family That I Think Would Be Perfect For You" He Said Happily.
Thats The Problem With Max, He Says That About Every Family He Gets. And The Sad Part Is, I Always Believe Him, Even After The Amount Of Times Its Gone Wrong.
"Cool. When Will I Meet 'Em?" I Asked, Sitting Down Next To Georgia And Taking A Bit Of Toast Before One Of The Younger Boys, Luke Could Grab It.
"After School Today, Just Make Sure Your Back Here Sharp. No Dilly Dallying" He Said Pointing At Me Jokingly Before Walking Off
Georgia Raised Her Eyebrows At Me "Another Family Huh?"
I Shrugged "3rd This Week"
"Atleast Your Actually Getting Families Interested In You"
"Oh Please. Its Not Like Any Of Them Actually Work" I Said
Eveyone Knows That Anyone Over The Age Of 10 Would Be Lucky To Get Fostered. Everyone Wants A Cute Little Kid They Can Raise Themselves, Not A Teenager That'll Break All The Rules And Cause Trouble.
"Never Know, This Could Be The Family" Georgia Said
"I Hope So. I Really Do"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)
If You Actually Took The Time To Read This I Thank You Very Much.
I Know Its Really Short, But If I Keep Going With This The Chapter's Will Get Longer.
Ive Been On Mibba For A While, And This Is My First 'Attempt' At A Story.
So Tell Me What You Think, And If Its Completely Awful (:

xo.