Lost in Thoughts of Confusion.

But you didn't call

It was the next day me and Maggie were getting ready for school. We were talking and I was kind of zoning her out thinking. Wow. did he really call last night. Why did he do that. I mean he likes her and he didn't forget but yet he didn't call. Does that make any sense. I sat there for a while then we got up and went to the bathroom. I come back and we start talking for real this time.

Why is he such and ass? I asked.
All guys are. Well except Eddie.
Yeah but he isn't a guy he is an alien remember.

Eddie was my number one best guy friend ever. He really isn't an alien if you must know. Me and Maggie use to like him a lot until we met Micheal. Then we kind of got over him and I am very glad because it is so much better having him as a guy friend I can really talk to.

So yeah well we finished getting ready for school when Isaiah came to the door he gave me a big hug. I love you Isaiah and I am so glad your not an ass hole. He was lost and I didn't feel like explaining it to him. So we walked to the bus stop.

You know what I realized.
What? Maggie asked.
You know how we were watching that comedy show about how girls always win a fight and how they always do.
Yeah soo.
That is like Micheal.
He sits there and sgrees with you and make you feel so guilty like it is your fault.
Your right.
Yeah and we let him do it to.

I was so upset at this point. I couldn't deal with it. I went to school and it just zoomed by I wanted it to because I didn't do much of anything. Thinking about Matt and Micheal and Eric and Ever thing else and how Maggie is feeling. All I really wanted to do was call Eddie. I texted him telling him to call me when he gets home from school. I was standing ouside the school waiting for Maggie and Cassandra. Eric walked past me and I looked over. He sort of looked at me. It is kind of weird but I wait till he gets on the bus to get on so I can sit near him.

I sat across from him upset. I kind of glanced at him once or twice but that was it. Then I got off the bus. I walked into the house and the phone rang I figured it was someone for my mom. I walked into the kitchen when I hit my leg and got a nasty bruise. My sister comes down stares.

The phone is for you.
Who is it?
Take it and find out.

Hello????
Hey wats good?

I can't believe it, it was Micheal I didn't think I would tak to him for about another week. I asked him why he was home so early. He said it was because he had no school because of a PTA meeting. Oh well that made sense. So I kept talking.

So how come you didn't call Maggie if you didn't forget?
I was busy, and I told myself I had to call her but then me mom needed to use the phone and I forgot about it.
So you kind of forgot.
I guess so but I didn't mean to.
Ohh I guess not.

My mom had to use the phone so I called him back twenty minutes later. I was on the computer and I called him. I caught him at the worst time. He was naked, like I needed to know that. He said he would call me back when he got dressed and he did. It was weird bacause he called my cell for the first time ever, and his song went off.

I got off the phone with Micheal and called Maggie.

Guess who just called me.
Who?
Micheal.
What did he have to say.
He just kept telling me he didn't forget.
Oh please I don't want to hear that.

I got off the phone with Maggie and layed in my bed. Thoughts were rushing though my head. I was so loost and confused. Was Micheal telling the truth. Did Eric really like me? And did Maggie really stop caring. I didn't know at all. I got so dizzy and nest thing I knew I had my head in the toilet. I really didn't think I would get this confused where I would make myself sick over it. I was so confused and from then on I stopped caring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh gross right and what do you think so far of Micheal. Do you think he is the bad guy. Well lets find out whats gonna happen.