Sarah Palin or Sarah Connor?

Sarah Palin or Sarah Connor

A woman, presumably in her late 40s, early 50s roamed the streets of Washington DC, cautiously. She had her blowgun in one hand and a grenade in the other. Her mid-length brown hair flew back with the gushes of cold wind that came around that time of night in Virgina.
Though, she wasn't just roaming the area for fun. She was doing it because it was her job. In only a couple of weeks, the future would be changed forever. She was going to be paired up with one of the two senators, John McCain or Barak Obama. And personally, the woman didn't want to work with either of them. So... she was out to kill them. Kill them before they ruined the future of America.
She clutched onto her grenade tightly as she began approaching the White House. She peered through the bushes to see three of America's biggest retards, with their wives. George Bush... and there they were... John McCain and Barak Obama. She smirked deviously as she jumped over the large gate, bit off the cap of that grenade and tossed it onto the coffee table the three politicians were sitting at. Smoothly, and swiftly, she ran from the explosion, happy with what she had done. The heat wasn't her type of climate anyway. She was from alaska.

And she was Sarah Palin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol.
I might add on to these and make it a series.