Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre un

I was in school. Perfect day of no uniform...because... we got first place in spelling contest!!

Me:" yipee!! We all came with normal clothes! Not that stupid uniform!!"

Every boy was eyeing me, and I couldn’t understand why!! And I knew that it wasn’t my curves.

What was wrong with my clothes? Hell, didn’t know.

All I knew was that my BFF Luis Da. was slapping my ass for the 100000th time in the day!!

and i was pissed.

Me:" Luis Da.!!!! Stop or I’ll tell the teacher!!"

Luis Da.:" yeah right!!" he slapped my ass AGAIN.

So...I took my hand and slapped him across the face.

Me:" that's what you get for slapping me!! Humph!" I walked away.

Jenny:" he continued slapping you?"

Me:" yeah...well, he got what he deserved!" she laughed.

Jenny is one of my female BFF, I mean, she always laughs at everything!

Beto:"hey, the teacher wants to see you, Mitzi. I think she's really pissed..."

Me:"awww...tell her to go hell!!! Sheesh”

Beto is my crush, and actually I hide that quite well, if I say it myself!

I went with the teacher. Me: “yeah?"

Teacher:" Mitzi, what did I tell you about not staying here with your friends after class was over?"

Me:"but---" teacher:" WHAT DID I TELL YOU???!!!"

Me:" that I shouldn’t stay here because you didn’t give me permission, and I wasn’t grounded like them...."

Teacher:"then why did you stay anyways?" me:"because--"

Teacher:" Look, this time it will only be a message for your parents, but if you do this again i SWEAR i will give you a conduct report!!" I flinched.

Teacher:" now give me your notebook" I gave it to her, when she was done writing it I read it:

--Mitzi stayed after class without permission, when i told her not to. And she played with her friends pushing each other in a dangerous place.--

*dangerous place, my ass! It was a balcony in the 4th floor!! It’s no biggie! Sheesh, it seems like she had never been our age!!!* I thought

I put the notebook in my bag. And got out of the classroom.

Luis Da.:" what did the old hag tell you?" me:" about yesterday..."

Luis Da.:" ah, yeah! it was sure fun!! i mean, how we were pushing each other in the balcony and how Darinka almost fell from the balcony, and how we didn’t end what we had to finish!!.....”

he sighed

“it sure was fun."

Me:" yup. It was worth the message!" I giggled.

Luis Da.:" may I see what she wrote you?" I nodded. He read the message.

Luis Da.:" hey! It wasn’t a dangerous place! It was the balcony of the 4th floor! Stupid bitch!"

Me:"that's the same I thought."

Luis Da.:" Come on, we've got homework to do!" I remembered I had tons of homework, plus Luis Da.'s homework.

Me:"why do I always have to help you?" Luis Da.:" because you're the brain of the class! That’s why!"

I sighed in defeat. Me:" I already told you i consider myself stupid!"

Luis Da.:" but you're not! So come on already!!" he took me to my house, practically dragging me all the way over there.

Me:" I don’t want to do any homework...!" Luis Da.:" but you will only just help me!"

Me:” plus my own homework! ...can’t you do this alone?"

Luis Da:" nope!"

Then we entered my house and went to my bedroom. I took out all the books I had to make homework from.

He took out like a ton of books. Me:" what are all those books for?" Luis Da.:" my homework?"

I looked at all of them. Me:" HEY! ALL THAT HOMEWORK IS FOR TOMORROW!!!!"

Luis Da.:" yup. I always do things at the last minute, you should know it."

Me:" Has you at least done the report of 1000 words?" Luis Da.:"uh...no? "

Me: " you idiot! This is not funny! You have to do it now!"

Luis Da.:" Nah...Later...I’m tired." the he fell asleep in me bed.

Me:" get.off.my. BED!"

He didn’t get off. I sighed in defeat. And started doing my homework. After that I fell asleep next to him.

"Mitzi?"

I woke up slowly.

“mitzi, what are you doing?" I looked at Luis Da.

“What do you mean?"

Luis Da:" stop cuddling on me, would you?"

I looked at myself and pulled away from him, blushing madly.

Me:" I’m so sorry!!! "

Luis Da:" no biggie. It was just a hug." I nodded.

--After a while…------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis Da. left.

I went up to my room, and I suddenly saw that the window was open.

Me:* it wasn’t open before...oh, well!* I closed it.

Then I heard someone behind me.

Me:" who is there??"

Then I saw it leave something in my bed, and poof! Leave.

I went to look what had he left; it was a little note.

it said:

*whoever wishes to travel to other dimensions, repeat this chant 3 times, and time will go faster, suddenly 1 minute will be 1 day and a year will be six hours, only the chosen one will survive this journey:: "" I wish I might, travel back, back in time, to another age, another place, another dimension."

I smiled.

Me:" well...nothing bad can happen!"

I repeated the chant 3 times. And waited....

“I knew this wouldn’t happen!!"

I went over to my computer and started seeing my favorite anime:Naruto. I was looking at the episode where Sasuke goes away with Orochimaru.

I was crying. Me:" why..? Just WHY?? Why do things have to be like that?"

I laughed at myself.

Me:" I’m so stupid! Sasuke isn’t real! and even if he was, he would never care for me as he does for Sakura...awww, too bad! "

Then I saw a little flash in the TV.

Me:" sheesh. I turned it on accidentally..."

I looked at the button and it was off.

me:" what the..."

I touched the screen...OMFG!!! My hand could go through!!!

Me:" what can be in the other side...?"

I jumped into the screen and went through it.

I suddenly felt no ground and fell...

Literally from the sky.....
♠ ♠ ♠
may 25th 2009: i just realized how mary sue the character sounds... :( it makes me sad, but i will continue with the story, since right now, the story is going just as i wanted it to go. :)