Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre douze

God, I just HAD TO forget where my room was, didn’t I?

Oh Fucking God, what am I going to do now?

“I’ll try to remember.”

I sat down on the floor: “when Itachi dragged me out of my room, he went left, then right, then left, right, left, right…or was it left? GOD! I can’t remember!”

I held my head in my hands while thinking about a way back to my room… or someone else’s room. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want to rape anyone, but if I found someone else’s room I could ask them to get me to my own room.

…But I didn’t want to get up, so I started thinking about my actual situation: I was in Akatsuki, surrounded mostly by men, and… how many days have I been stuck here? At least now, I think 2 days….OH GAWD. 2 DAYS?! What was I going to tell everyone when I got back to Konoha? Ugh, I didn’t like the idea of staying at Akatsuki anymore.

“What are you doing, you lost puppy?”

I looked up at Kisame, who was smiling.

Me: “I forgot where my room is.”

Kisame laughed out loud. “You silly, your bedroom is right behind the corner.”

Me: “is it a saying or what?”

Kisame: “I’m saying it literally.”

I got up, and then turned the corner; there was my fucking bedroom.

I sighed. “Thanks Kisame.”

He laughed again and walked past me.

“Yeah, yeah…my bedroom is two doors after yours if you have any other question…!”

Me: “hey! And who’s bedroom is next to mine then?”

I saw Kisame get to his door and then smile at me flashing his pointy teeth. “Itachi’s. Have fun!”

Then he entered his room, and closed the door.

I sighed again, and entered my room; it was completely black, and there was a black rose with a note on top of my bed.

I went over to the rose and picked it up, and checked out the note.

** Dear Umi, if you’re reading this, congratulations on getting into the Akatsuki. Want to see something cool? Try make this paper wet.**

I shrugged, went to the bathroom and watered the paper. Suddenly some words started forming replacing the ones in the paper: ‘Yet again, congrats. You’ve discovered the secret Akatsuki way of sending messages. Want to know more? Ask Itachi.’ Then, right when I finished reading the paper, the paper turned into water.

Me: “great, now it seems like I just peed all over myself.”

I went to my room, and started looking for clothes in my closet.

Those weren’t my clothes, but they were some pretty gothic looking clothes.

I tried on a black and red gothic dress. Then I went out and over to Itachi’s room.

I knocked twice and waited.

A few seconds later, Itachi opened the door.

Me: “would you care to explain the way water-paper works?”

Itachi: “alright, come in.”

He opened the door more to let me in. Once in the room, I sat down in his bed, which, if I may add, was a pretty comfortable bed. Itachi sat in a chair in front of me.

“What would you like to know?”

Me: “well, everything.”

He sighed. “You’re a complicated girl.”

Then he looked at me: “alright, ‘fitzi’, or water-paper as you call it, is a secret way of Akatsuki to send messages in paper, it works this way: you take paper, a pen and you write a pretty simple and innocent message, and, when you finish, then you perform a jutsu that erases the pen’s ink and lets you write another message, the real message; it’s actually a pretty simple and easy jutsu. The message can be read only by the person the message is directed to. And well, that’s pretty much it.”

I looked at him. “And that’s all?”

Itachi: “it’s a pretty good explanation on how fitzi works.”

Me: “Will you teach me the jutsu?”

Itachi grinned. “We wouldn’t have sent the message if we didn’t want you to learn the jutsu.”

Me: “so, I will have to learn it today or until tomorrow?”

Itachi: “Actually, the leader decided to make you learn the fitzi jutsu instead of doing all the tasks all over again.”

Me: “Great! Then I guess I’ll go to sleep now and see you tomorrow!”

Itachi: “I don’t think so; it may be a simple and easy jutsu, but this jutsu may be pretty difficult for you, there are always exceptions in everything, you know?”

Me: “ugh, I’ll worry about that tomorrow.”

Itachi: “actually, to learn this jutsu, you have to learn the basics of water jutsu’s first, and let me tell you, it isn’t easy, it would be better if you started right now.”

I got up and started going towards the door: “Ha. I will go for a glass of water and play with it, don’t worry…! I will get it in no time at all.” And with that I was out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) it's almost over... i mean, i almost finish posting the chapters i have already written down :D