Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre quatorze

I started coughing.

Itachi: “You finally got it.”

Me: “I better, or else I might not get out of here today!”

“So… leader-sama told you you’re going back to Konoha today?”

Me: “Yup.”

Silence.

Me: “Are you going to miss me, Itachi-kun?”

Silence.

Me: “Ugh, never mind.”

I started getting up slowly. “I’ll try making the jutsu one last time, just to be sure; is that all right?”

“Do what ever you want.”

I took out paper a pen, and wrote: hi :D. Then made the hand signs, and wrote: I love you!, then made some more hand signs.

Me: “you take it, and check if I did it right…”

Itachi took the paper put some water on it…and read the message.

“You got it right.”

I sighed and slid down the wall: “thank god! I would’ve never gotten outta here if I didn’t get it right…!”

“I would suggest for you to go and say goodbye to everyone before you leave in about…less an hour.”

“Less an hour? But…”

“yes, less an hour. Because right after you say goodbye to everyone, we have to go and tell leader-sama that your training is done, he will talk to you, and then immediately you will leave.”

“Oh…”

Silence.

“Then, can you take me to the living room and wait for me while I say goodbye to everyone?”

He got up and opened the door; I guess that meant a yes?

~~~~~~~~-_-_-_-_-_-~~~~~~

Me: “So… yeah, I’m leaving.”

Deidara: “It was nice meeting ya, un.”

Hidan: “Sure, what the fuck ever.”

Zetsu: “take care.”

Kakuzu: “don’t waste any money.”

Konan: “always be yourself.”

Tobi: “be a good girl!”

Kisame: “don’t let your guard down, ever.”

Sasori: “train.”

Me: “thank you guys! I might see you later! Take care, all of you!”

I turned to Itachi: “I’m ready to go.” He immediately got up and turned to leave and I followed him.

After a while of walking through the hideout we arrived to a door.

“Here it is. Good luck”

Me: “I thought you were going to come along with me…”

Itachi: “but I’m not going to stay the whole time, I will just turn you in and then leave.”

“Oh.”

Silence.

Me: “so… you’re not going to say any farewell to me like the others did?”

Itachi: “it’s not my thing to do that kind of stuff.”

“So? You could at least say a goodbye.”

“Hn.”

“Just like your brother, uh? You hate me.”

“I never said that.”

“Well, it looks like you do hate me.”

Itachi: “Look, I never said I hated you, alright? And if I did hate you, I wouldn’t talk to you.”

Me: “ugh, let’s get this over all ready.” And then I walked into the room.

“Don’t you have any manners? Why didn’t you knock first?”

Me: “jeez, sorry Pein.”

Itachi came in too and bowed; I looked weirdly at him, then realized my mistake and kind of bowed too.

Pein: “so, is her training over?”

Itachi: “yes.”

Pein: “alright. And do you honestly think she will be able to do the mission secretly?”

“I do.”

“Alright, you may leave.”

Itachi turned to leave, but then I hugged him really tight: “I’ll miss you, Itachi-kun.”

“Let go.”

I let go of him, and stuck out my tongue, then tuned to Pein.

Me: “all right, would you care to explain me what the hell is going on?”

I heard the door of the room close as Itachi walked out.

Pein: “right now you will be leaving towards Konoha. While the real you was here, we managed to make a clone of you, if you want to put it that way…this clone was made so that it was a part of you, and it would disappear the moment you wished it to disappear. When it disappears, it will transfer all its memories to you, is that all right?”

Me: “oh… so in Konoha’s eyes I was never gone?”

“That’s right.”

“Oh, ok.”

“Well then, take this scroll, go outside and open it, it will take you to Konoha.”

I took the scroll, said goodbye and went outside the room.

Then once outside I saw Itachi leaning against a wall.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was waiting for you to come out.”

Me: “so, you’ll help me get outside?”

He looked at me.

“Why are you always so…so…unexpressive?”

“Why do you say that?”

“You never smile, never laugh, never grin or anything!”

“So?”

“Ugh, never mind! You’re really complicated for me. Can you take me outside, please?”

He started walking in a direction while I followed him.

After a while we got out.

“I’ll see you later!” And with that I opened the scroll and I felt myself being transported to Konoha.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D lalala.... The character is so much like me...in a better version. :P