Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre cinq

Me: “so, will we have to wait?"

kakashi:" let me just talk to the hokage for a while." he left to the hokage's office while I waited outside.

Me: *oh god. If I knew this would happen I would have brought my gameboy!! At least I would have something to do and not get bored!!...sheesh, and THEN THEY make me wait! I mean, if I’m `Oh, so important, then why make me wait!! sheesh. I will never understand them"

Then I saw a man come over me and ask: “are you umi-sama?"

Me: "uhm...well, yeah"

"Please, come over the hokage's office."

He led me there.

Me: "thanks"

Then I opened the door.

"You should knock before entering, umi-chan"

Me: "lol, sorry, kakashi-sensei"

Kakashi: "doesn’t matter, come in"

I entered and closed the door behind me. Then I stood aside of kakashi.

Hokage: "nice to meet you Umi, I’m the hokage-"

Me: "yeah. I know"

Hokage: "well, I guess I don’t need to introduce myself after all”

Me: "so, yeah. What’s up?"

Hokage: "kakashi, you may leave now."

Kakashi bowed and left.

Me: "ok...what’s up?"

Hokage:" tell me everything you know about your teammates."

Me: “hum...their names are misty and Yuki...hum...that's all”

Hokage: "ok." he wrote down something. "What about team 7?"

Me: "ohm, well, their names are: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha.
About Naruto : he has the kyuubi inside, he has been alone since he was very little, all the people or fear him or think he's annoying, he loves ramen, he's always wearing orange, his dream is to become hokage, he likes Sakura Haruno, hates Sasuke and that's as far as I can tell you.
About Sakura Haruno: she has a really good control over chakra, she likes Sasuke, hates Naruto, she has an inner Sakura, and she's a bitch!
About Sasuke: well, where should I start? he lost his family and or clan after his brother Itachi killed them, after that he has been training to be able to kill him, he has lots of fan girls, and he hates them all, he has no crushes, he somehow hates Naruto too, he has always thought that his father and clan liked Itachi better than him, and well, the rest would be like telling you his destiny...and the destiny of others…"

The hokage looked shocked and then wrote something down. "Ok, now tell me about kakashi"

me: "well, he has an eye with the sharingan, I already took a look at his face, he's the sensei of team 7 and 1, he always thought that team work was the key to accomplish missions, his two former teammates were killed, his sensei was yondaime hokage, he made the technique of the chidori, and well, that's pretty much it."

The hokage wrote down something again...

Me:*well, this writing down stuff is really pissing me off!!*

Hokage: "well, now can you please tell me how did you come here, why do you know so much about us all, who are you really?"

Me: "ok, but! you have to promise that you will take this secret to the grave!"

He smiled and nodded. I went over to him and then told him: “pinky promise!" and then held my pinky out.

He made pinky promise.

Me: "ok, I think I’m from another dimension, where your lives are a show, more like a cartoon. My real name is Mitzi, but I actually prefer for you to call me Umi. After all, this all is part of a plan to, well, know some more info about some other people."

Hokage:" do you mind telling me your plan?"

Me: "nah. Ok, I plan on becoming a jounin 1 month from now. Then leaving the village and, because I know what exactly will happen, go with Orochimaru--"

Hokage: "what!?"

me:" don’t worry, I’m not going to become evil, I know that the curse mark can only be controlled by me, so yeah, well, then I will betray Orochimaru, of course, I will keep track of all what I manage to know, then I will join the Akatsuki, and also keep track of what I know about them, then come back to the village and tell you all I know about them!!"

Hokage: "don’t you think that is a really long plan?"

Me: "yup. It will take at least...5-6 years....BUT it will be worth it!"

He sighed. Me:" I would really like for some jounins and elite to know about my plan!"

Hokage: "ok."

Me:" anyways, I already know that if I leave the village as a jounin, I will become a missing nin, and will be known as a criminal, specially if I join Akatsuki, and the sound village...but those are risks I will have to take on. BUT that's why I want just some jounin to know about this."

hokage:" well, I trust that your choices will be correct...who will they be?"

Then the door opened: and when it opened sasuke, sakura, naruto, yuki and misty fell.

Me: "hey...What the fuck are you doing here listening to our conversation?"

They all got up quickly.

Naruto: "I didn’t hear anything!"

misty:" neither did I!"

Sakura: "don’t blame me!"

Sasuke: "yeah. You can’t blame any of us cuz yuki was the one who was closest to the door-"

Yuki hit him in the head: "IF YOURE GOING TO SAY WHO ARE THE GUILTY ONES AT LEAST INCLUIDE YOURSELF IN THIS, YOU BAKA!"

Misty: "DONT TALK LIKE THAT TO SASUKE-KUN!"

Sakura: "YEAH!!"

Naruto: "BUT YUKI IS RIGHT!!!"

Then they started discussing between themselves.

Then I realized something: how come naruto is awake, and sakura and sasuke are out of the hospital?!

Me: "ok...guys ..."

They continued discussing.

Me: "guys."

Discussing...

"SHIT! GUYS! STOP DISCUSSING!"

They all looked at me astonished.

Me: “good, now will you all listen to me? Thank you"

They all looked at me.

Me: "ok, you gotta PROMISE that you will never tell anyone about this. NO ONE, even if your life depends on it. If you do...then I will have to kill you."

Sasuke: "hn. Like if you would."

Me." may I just remind you who left you in the hospital with a simple blow?"

Naruto and yuki laughed.

Me: "ok, now you all promise this, please"

Everyone nodded, but sasuke.

Me: "ok…now that if you don’t agree I might just have to kill you..."

Sasuke: "sheesh, just take this lightly, not like this would ruin your stupid useless plan"

Me: "HN, you haven’t seen your whole life, have you? Or at least 5 years from now! Now shut up and promise it!"

I made the little rasengan and held it in my hand.

Me: "or else ...you will get killed right here and now."

He sighed: "ok."

I disappeared the rasengan.

Me: "good! Now...if you all can leave, please?"

All of them frowned and got out.

I sighed. “They’ll never change..."

I opened the door again and they all fell...AGAIN.

Me:" what did I just tell you? GET OUT OF HERE!"

They all got up and ran away.

I went back with the hokage.

Me: "ok...I will now tell you the names of the jounin I want to know the plan..."

FAST FORWARD <----------------------

I was out of the building. I looked up to the sky: it was orange like.

I thought: “great. It is way too late now, what will I do? Where will I sleep? What clothes will I put on tomorrow?...sheesh, there's too much to do in just a little time...."

Then naruto walked over to me: "hi, umi-chan! Where are you headed?"

Me: "uhm, well...I don’t really know where to go...'"

Naruto: "hey! I will give you a tour of the village then!"

Me: "hey, that would be really nice!"

Naruto: "ok, come on."

He started walking and I just followed him.

Me: "hey, naruto?"

Naruto: "yeah?"

Me: “can I stay at your house for a while? You know like until I find somewhere to live-"

Naruto: "hey! That’s a great idea! I mean like that we can train together and stuff!"

Me: “I mean...if that's not a problem..."

Naruto: "it's not a problem!! I mean you're my friend after all! Right?" I nodded.

Naruto: "I can’t wait to see sasuke's and yuki's face when they know this!!"

Me: "why?"

Naruto: "uhm, I can’t really tell you. Actually I shouldn’t have mentioned that..."

Me: "sheesh, just tell me! Please! I won’t tell them that you mentioned this!"

Naruto stopped walking. "Ok, but you gotta swear it for your life!"

Me: "ok, whatever."

Naruto: "ok, but listen carefully, and don’t you dare to shout...I think you already know that yuki likes you, and so does sasuke!! Or so it seems..."

Me: “yeah? Why?"

Naruto: "cuz they are always interested in everything about you! I mean it was their idea of going to the hokage's and spying on you!"

I’m so going to kill them!

Me: "ah, really? Where are they?"

Naruto: "at their houses maybe-"

Me: "I’m so going to knock some sense into them! I mean how dare they spy on my conversation!"

Naruto: "you promised that you wouldn’t tell them that I told you this!"

Me: "aww don’t worry, they will be dead in 10 minutes!"

I knew where sasuke's house was, so I started walking towards there.

Naruto: "uh...wait up!!"

I reached sasuke's house. I knocked loudly on the door.

Me: "UCHIHA, OPEN THE DOOR IN THIS MOMENT!"

He opened the door. "What do you wa -"

Me: "HOW DARE YOU TO TRY TO SPY ON ME!!!"

Sasuke: "what are you -"

Me: "THIS HERE PERSON TOLD ME IT WAS YOUR IDEA, ALONG WITH YUKI'S TO SPY ON ME!"

I pointed at naruto.

sasuke glared at him." it WAS somehow my idea, not all but yeah-"

I slapped him hard in the face.

His face turned from the hit.

Me: “you deserve more than this, consider yourself lucky not to be a person I don’t like!"

I then turned around and went over to naruto.

Me: “you know where yuki's house is."

Naruto snapped out of something and nodded.

Me: “let’s go then." I started walking in a different direction.

After a while we arrived at yuki’s house. I was about to knock on the door, when I heard yuki call out for me… right behind me.

Yuki: “hey, Umi! Wazzup? ”

Me: “YOU. You dared to spy on me while I was with the Hokage! How dare you?!”

He smiled. “Busted, uh?”

Then he reached out for me, and hugged me.

“Please don’t get mad Umi. I didn’t mean for you to get mad, I really mean it. But I’ll make up for it… you know what?”

He let go of me. “I’ll invite you to a party, and right after that, tomorrow if you like, I’ll take you shopping and I’ll buy what-the-fuck-ever you want. What do you think?”

I looked at him; he was really trying to make me happy.

Me: “alright. But that doesn’t guarantee that I won’t have a grudge against you later on.”

He smiled again. “Deal.”

Then he looked at Naruto: “what about you? Would you like to go to the party too?”

Naruto smiled: “yeah!”

2 hours later <--------

We arrived at the party. And we didn’t delay because we couldn’t find Sakura’s house, or because it was far, we got there late because we had to stop and shop for a dress for me, and then I had to shower… it could have taken longer.

Anyways, we had a lot of fun... and naruto got drunk, and had to leave the party early or else he would end up throwing up. Then Yuki left too.

So, I stayed a little bit more to socialize with people; you know, get to know them better since I would have to be with them until I find myself able to get out of this world.

Then I found myself talking a lot with Ino, she was actually really nice!

After a while I had to leave and so did Ino, so we left the party together.

I was talking with Ino on my way to naruto’s house.

Ino: “Umi, is it true that you just arrived?"

Me: "yeah."

"And you have no where to sleep?"

"Yeah"

"And you have no clothes to wear but those?"

"What do you want to know by me answering you that?"

ino:" I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me tomorrow, I’ll explain you my way home."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i finally posted this chapter! i hope i can end the next one today too!! lol.